How Bitcoin change my life.. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

How Bitcoin change my life..

On 1/9/2020 at 8:21 PM, Khairat said:

Not only you, Cryptotalk has really helped me also alot and helped me earned something I never thought of earning for just posting, a very big thanks to crypto 

Yes of course I think the majority of members start trading on Yobit because Cryptotalk rewards.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Bitcoin changed my life in that it helped me to be able to buy things online and it is very secure so I barely lose it.

Bitcoin also changed my life and made it better. The profits I get helped me improve my life. I also study at the university and pay my expenses through my profits in bitcoin

I agree with you, you can earn more bitcoins from this forum, I face many problems here but I solved very simpathically, bitcoins shows a great performance in my life, well I am too happy, it has high rated in today's market 

So, to earn from crypto is quite easy....

Bitcoin is the one who is helping me right now to survive my daily life expenses, without bitcoin maybe i am living on the street and begging for someone's money, i am so lucky my friend introduce me to crypto.

yes bitcoin also changed my life but it will change more if you learn trading.

because trading is the best platfrom to earn cryptocureency very easy and safely. so you should learn trading as soon as possible to make crypto more interesting. 

9 hours ago, Moneykiller said:

Bitcoin played a huge role in too many peoples life in changing.in 2018 Bitcoin price pumped a lot and made so many people rich within a night.

You talked about other people in general, what about you personally, how did bitcoin change your life, for me bitcoin started by making me a gambler.

On 1/9/2020 at 9:27 PM, kimberly24 said:

I just want to share my experience on how bitcoin change my life, and I am very thankful until then that it helps me in so many ways. I was never been interested in bitcoin since 2018 but when I lost my job last mid of 2019, I was so depressed and devastated. I used to spend all of my time in my room drunk and so depressed but 1 day I saw a video in youtube and that changes everything. I started to do research and tried faucets and mining cryptos and had found this forum. I remember the feeling of earning bitcoin and seeing it everyday in my yobit wallet is really amazing. I learned to trade too and I am still learning everyday. Now, I have a full time job but will never leave crypto world. Thanks to this forum and I really appreciate it guys.

It is good to see you joy full  from this forum . I'm also having some job issues before I found this forum now I see some light in the dark and your post brightened the light more. Thank to this forum.

I do know a lot of people who quit in their jobs and makes this crypto as their primary source of profit. Right now I'm still a student but I do earn a lot that is like I having a well work. I also still learning in crypto but it really helps a lot. 

Firstly I want to tell all of you who think that its a very risky and hard platform to earn money. Friends since my experiences I wanna tell you nothing like that. It is just a great opportunity to know about market trading and I think everyone should try in once. 

Bitcoin has pretty much changes everyone's life to be better. In my case, I have been struggling paying my leasing and other life expenses, because my job's not paying me enough to pay all those at once. But once I get to know bitcoin and joined crypto trading, everything has changed to be a lot better. Now, I can pay everything with only using my earning from tarding. So, my job's salary is untouched. 

On 2/8/2020 at 10:26 AM, mr faraz said:

I can give you my friends my benefits from this forum, actually I have very good time with this forum because I solved a lot of my problems because of it, this is good chance and I'm so happy because I knew how to use on my side

God please make this forum success. It really help me alot these day it us a way to let us get into cryptocurrency world. 

My brother i really like you story. We sharing the same things when find this forum and star earn some money . And see it at my balance in my yobit account i remember is really good feeling. And every day i feel the same things. I’m proud of my self because I ‘m one of this forum.

On 1/9/2020 at 8:27 PM, kimberly24 said:

I just want to share my experience on how bitcoin change my life, and I am very thankful until then that it helps me in so many ways. I was never been interested in bitcoin since 2018 but when I lost my job last mid of 2019, I was so depressed and devastated. I used to spend all of my time in my room drunk and so depressed but 1 day I saw a video in youtube and that changes everything. I started to do research and tried faucets and mining cryptos and had found this forum. I remember the feeling of earning bitcoin and seeing it everyday in my yobit wallet is really amazing. I learned to trade too and I am still learning everyday. Now, I have a full time job but will never leave crypto world. Thanks to this forum and I really appreciate it guys.

Thanks for sharing this experience as a newbie it gives me more boost to go more deeper about cryptocurrency and any other crypto world. Keep a positive spirit . Thanks again.

Me alegro que le valla muy bien amigo, por mi parte yo también le he podido sacar provecho al btc ya que con el he podido satisfacer muchas de mis necesidades economicas..!!

Le deseo mucha suerte y que tenga muchos exitos.

for me Bitcoin changed my life to worst cause I lost all my money I was nob and some people scammed me so learning does not come easy 
now I tried to start again by earning little sattoshi and try to trade from scratch 

On 1/9/2020 at 10:27 PM, kimberly24 said:

I just want to share my experience on how bitcoin change my life, and I am very thankful until then that it helps me in so many ways. I was never been interested in bitcoin since 2018 but when I lost my job last mid of 2019, I was so depressed and devastated. I used to spend all of my time in my room drunk and so depressed but 1 day I saw a video in youtube and that changes everything. I started to do research and tried faucets and mining cryptos and had found this forum. I remember the feeling of earning bitcoin and seeing it everyday in my yobit wallet is really amazing. I learned to trade too and I am still learning everyday. Now, I have a full time job but will never leave crypto world. Thanks to this forum and I really appreciate it guys

Thanks for sharing you amazing life experience. we can get motivation from this topic and utilize on our work. Yes, crypto-currency has changed those people’s life who were depressed, loses their job, and students too.

2 hours ago, Jayde_el said:

From being unemployed this coins go me opening to earn funds online.i edge operational on faucets and encoding.gaining passive earnings on appointment comision gives me some capital to star investment and earn supplementary profit from it.on brusque this coins helps me to grasp a job.

Excellent friend! Keep trying, crypto are an alternative to living doing a different job. It all adds up at the end of the month, so try to do everything in your power to get income that allows you to be happy.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Congratulations brother. I Didn't thought that i will be able to earn money through btc from online. It really pays great. Such kinds of trusted forum are really rare. I am really luckey to be a member of cryptotalk.    

From being unemployed this coins give me opportunity to earn money online.

In student life,its a blessing thing. In this time,I earn bitcoin by doing some easy tasks.

This is really good to know that you are one of the people who also changed their lives because of cryptocurrency. It's still better that you go look for a job where you can really earn stable income, because if you are just getting your money in this campaign then you might not be able to provide yourself the things you need, because once the campaign is already done, posting in this forum will not be profitable anymore.

On 2/12/2020 at 11:48 AM, Hossain ahmad said:

How much Bitcoin can change my life is a matter of seeing now because I have just joined it

If bitcoin can change your life by benefiting you then I'm happy to hear it because it can make you happy and make you better than before and in my opinion it won't see a problem for you.

i am sharing this experience for bitcoin as this is very good experience and has changed my earning sources infant increased it therefore it's a good experience and it's increasing day by day 

thanks.

Sounds pleasing friend ofcourse we can earn something if we are using this forum wisely considering all the rules and guidelines in mind. I too am trying to earn some pocket money from here hopefully it happens.