How Bitcoin change my life.. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

How Bitcoin change my life..

22 hours ago, kimberly24 said:

I just want to share my experience on how bitcoin change my life, and I am very thankful until then that it helps me in so many ways. I was never been interested in bitcoin since 2018 but when I lost my job last mid of 2019, I was so depressed and devastated. I used to spend all of my time in my room drunk and so depressed but 1 day I saw a video in youtube and that changes everything. I started to do research and tried faucets and mining cryptos and had found this forum. I remember the feeling of earning bitcoin and seeing it everyday in my yobit wallet is really amazing. I learned to trade too and I am still learning everyday. Now, I have a full time job but will never leave crypto world. Thanks to this forum and I really appreciate it guys.

I love hearing stories like this.  They remind me of my journey with free faucets and then finding my favorite traffic program and earning 3.24btc.  Would love to connect with you sometime.  

23 hours ago, kimberly24 said:

I just want to share my experience on how bitcoin change my life, and I am very thankful until then that it helps me in so many ways. I was never been interested in bitcoin since 2018 but when I lost my job last mid of 2019, I was so depressed and devastated. I used to spend all of my time in my room drunk and so depressed but 1 day I saw a video in youtube and that changes everything. I started to do research and tried faucets and mining cryptos and had found this forum. I remember the feeling of earning bitcoin and seeing it everyday in my yobit wallet is really amazing. I learned to trade too and I am still learning everyday. Now, I have a full time job but will never leave crypto world. Thanks to this forum and I really appreciate it guys.

That's a very good story, but i want to tell direct other people especially newbies to make a story for themselves this year 2020.

Here is how;

Sell anything/s you got of bigger value and buy bitcoin wait through this whole year and i promise you will have your story to tell for generations.

Bitcoin gives us pleasure what can influences goodly in our lifestyle.When we get it in our pocket,then increase our motivation to do our works very goodly in our site also in our practical life in my Opinion.      

23 minutes ago, BitcoinMike said:

I love hearing stories like this.  They remind me of my journey with free faucets and then finding my favorite traffic program and earning 3.24btc.  Would love to connect with you sometime.  

Hi Mike, will you tell me how did you earn 3.24 btc? That's amazing mate! Wow! There is always time in our life that bad times will happen but we always strive our best to be better.

I really enjoy make money process, even only get small amount but really helpful. This time I'm a man without no job and get money is very hard. Bitcoin help me to face reality about economy and so far helpful and fun is my bonuses.

Very inspirational story dude, I really appreciate this and really like you can From your adversity, Bitcoin does give people a better life by becoming a way to new jobs and of course new technology. Thank you for sharing this story!

11 hours ago, Nishika said:

Bitcoin has really helped me to be a financially independent girl. And now I don't need to see my parents for money. I can bear my expenses myself. 

I am amazed by your stance all this time even your enthusiasm is extraordinary in doing a job on bitcoin that can give you a lot of advantages so you can hold your own money without having to look at parents' money again.

I am really glad for your motivation. Crypto has  completely changed myself.  cryptotalk is one of the best way from where we can earn good amount of crypto .A big thanks to crypto .

Cryto has not only helped you it is helping almost everyone who has proper knowledge of how to use which is possible by proper research. I was finding some soirce of income and i got this in form of crypto .

I m very amazed with itcand truly wonderful ideation.

It really nice to hear from yiu about your life change through bitcoi .it also changed the many lives including me.and in addition to this cryptotalk also changing many lives through its frre bitcoin earning opportunity

On 1/10/2020 at 12:27 AM, kimberly24 said:

I also want to share something why and how bitcoin or specifically crypto currencies helped me. Actually only this site. 2-3 dollars is already a lot in my country and just recently my father kind of lost his job so I don't really have that much money. This website gave me money so that I can eat something everyday.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

No one can know how the bitcoin changed your life, but maybr it changed your life from poor to rich, or it can be changed your lifestyle from using fiat currencies to crypto's

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Very goood story mate you really inspiring us to keep going learn and earn here on cryptocurrency world, I really salute to you because you can rise again when you are down, God bless you mate!

Same with you I love this site This is the first site that pays me for my opinion and the best about this Im learning while being paid.

Same with you I love this site This is the first site that pays me for my opinion and the best about this Im learning while being paid.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

On 1/10/2020 at 12:51 AM, Khairat said:

Not only you, Cryptotalk has really helped me also alot and helped me earned something I never thought of earning for just posting, a very big thanks to crypto 

Yes .you are correct ...cryptotalk helped many lives finanially to overcome the financial issue..i too never thought of geeting paid by just posting

Bitcoin is good because i can earn more make double money bh trading money on bitcoin beacuse bitcoin rate is good when trading time.

Bitcoin has changed a lot of lives I have been able to make a lot of money from Bitcoin and become self-sufficient and with that money I have been able to buy a lot.

3 hours ago, gk001 said:

Bitcoin aapki life ko change kar sakta hai .Agar aapne jo bitcoin k bare socha hai .Wo success ho gaya to sure aapki life bitcoin k dwara bali ja sakti hai lekin mere dost apni sari kamai isi currency me mat laga dena nahi to aap jo sochte ho agar bitcoin uske ulta chal diya to life change ho jayegi..

Ei mate, I can't even understand what you've written.. Do you mind translating it in english so everyone can understand. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Jaga123321 said:

That great!! My life also get changed because of cryptocurrency and blockchain it gives me opportunity to earn from home even from my bed i don't need to go for 9-5 job

It is good to hear that it's not only my life has changed but also yours mate! I am happy to have known bitcon and of course this forum too. 

11 hours ago, Riad Ahmed said:

Yes bitcoin has changed my life...few days ago when i hasnot enough money to buy smthing just for shortage of money but now i do job and invest bitcoin so bitcoin give me enough profit that change my practical life

I am happy to hear that mate, even it is little profit at least we have something to spend on. And in times of money shortages we have something to get back as an extra money.

Bitcoin has already changed my life.I am earning lots of money from bitcoin.Now i am self-sufficient for working with bitcoin.Thanks bitcoin

Hi well nice adventure yours. My vision of bitcoin still needs to come true , as i have been always buying bitcoin in small portions along with other crypto during these 2 years of bear market. I am heavily invested but what i am really waiting for now is to reach the next real bull market peak of bitcoin to realize my dream. 

6 minutes ago, Maxtron73 said:

Hi well nice adventure yours. My vision of bitcoin still needs to come true , as i have been always buying bitcoin in small portions along with other crypto during these 2 years of bear market. I am heavily invested but what i am really waiting for now is to reach the next real bull market peak of bitcoin to realize my dream. 

Hopefully your dream will come true mate, we just need to be positive in all ways and chase for our dreams until it will come true. Never stop believing.

On 1/11/2020 at 2:54 AM, Krysta said:

bitcoin changed my life because before I didn't know about crypto and now that i am introduced to it it just made a lot of things easier like sending payments

The statement made me remember when I first got to know about crypto so that I knew it well, so I believe that bitcoin now can provide something beneficial even bitcoin can change my life well.