How Bitcoin change my life.. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

How Bitcoin change my life..

Bitcoin makes earning, but by par moving of funds physically, it creates investment without searching to far, it gains profits with patience

Hi guys! Long life to this forum site! It is very helpful. This forum give me very importants thing! bitcoin and great knowledge about cryptocurrencies and trading! It is my very important site online! Thanks!

I am happy with you, mate. You see a light in your darkest days and it is because of crypto. Just continue your life and be happy. Continue supporting this forum and the cryptocurrency.

I am really happy for you and its good to hear that bitcoin changed your life in this positive way and removed your depression. In a way it changed my life too. I got a little bit away from social media which is a good side for my life in my opinion. This is truly an amazing forum.

i started studying trading because of bitcoin and started making some extra money thanks to this so i'm grateful to bitcoin too. i also found that trading is very fun, i mean long term trading, day trading is not for me 🤣

Not only you, CryptoTalk also really helped me earn money by just posting and every post was paid and this really helped me earn extra income.

On 1/10/2020 at 12:27 AM, kimberly24 said:

I just want to share my experience on how bitcoin change my life, and I am very thankful until then that it helps me in so many ways. I was never been interested in bitcoin since 2018 but when I lost my job last mid of 2019, I was so depressed and devastated. I used to spend all of my time in my room drunk and so depressed but 1 day I saw a video in youtube and that changes everything. I started to do research and tried faucets and mining cryptos and had found this forum. I remember the feeling of earning bitcoin and seeing it everyday in my yobit wallet is really amazing. I learned to trade too and I am still learning everyday. Now, I have a full time job but will never leave crypto world. Thanks to this forum and I really appreciate it guys.

I'm grateful to bitcoin also when the bull run comes last 2017, I joined and continue what their doing in trading or investing, holding their coins. I'm thankful because Bitcoin help me financially when I'm student in 2017 i can buy school supplies for myself because of Bitcoin and i learn that you need to work hard to earn money, I learn to be responsible in my money, time.

On 1/12/2020 at 3:51 AM, Zahangir12 said:

Of course BTC can change my life because through BTC I can make more money through trading or investing and can benefit a lot.  That could change my financial situation.

Hehehe .... actually I don't think about bitcoin because bitcoin always provides the best for everyone with a lot of income so that bitcoin can change all the patterns of life for many people even better through trading and investment because that's all the many benefits that can change finance many people including ourselves.

15 minutes ago, yoasswbi21 said:

Bitcoin made me profitable, even though I received a small amount but it was really helpful. and hope it will change your life for the better

How big and small your benefits will be very useful for your life and I'm sure it will change your life for the better.

Hopefully you think more advanced to seek more benefits from bitcoin later so that your life is even better.

Felt good to hear your story. We all have similar kinds of story related to crypto world. I also didn't knew about the crypto currencies a few years ago. But after I gained interest I started trading and joining bounty programs. And now I earn a pretty good amount of money from the crypto world. Though it took a lot of struggle! 

I am happy for you mate, indeed bitcoin is a life changer if do right. and as i know bitcoin really changed a lot of peoples life like those people are just living normally but then now are living wealthy because of the bitcoin. count me in to those people.

Not only you mate. My friends earn allot from this crytotalk which also motivate me to join this forum and am glad I did. Crytotalk has really touch allot of people's life in one way or the other positively.

On 1/9/2020 at 10:27 PM, kimberly24 said:

I just want to share my experience on how bitcoin change my life, and I am very thankful until then that it helps me in so many ways. I was never been interested in bitcoin since 2018 but when I lost my job last mid of 2019, I was so depressed and devastated. I used to spend all of my time in my room drunk and so depressed but 1 day I saw a video in youtube and that changes everything. I started to do research and tried faucets and mining cryptos and had found this forum. I remember the feeling of earning bitcoin and seeing it everyday in my yobit wallet is really amazing. I learned to trade too and I am still learning everyday. Now, I have a full time job but will never leave crypto world. Thanks to this forum and I really appreciate it guys.

Bitcoin also change my life. In this sector there is a lot of ways of earning. Many people take trading as their full time work where they can earn massive income.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I actually have a big accomplishments in my life since I have a background knowledge about bitcoin. Because right now I'm able to finance my educational needs which is good because I'm not depending on my parents all the time. 

That's a great post to encourage newcomers to try crypto currencies, and learn how to trade and make profit from them

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Bitcoin made me realise that the current financial system is broke and I lost confidance in the current financial system. The way goverments and central banks make money out of nothing is doomed to fail. Bitcoin might not be the final answer but made me realise that the financial system needs change.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Bitcoin change many people's life especially to the years when Bitcoin reach $19,000. Many people are getting reach because of Bitcoin by just investing on it. These peoples will gives us motivation to keep pursuing on Bitcoin.

Well glad you had a solution for your job problem. But you should not take cryptocurrencies as a full time job...

Simply because you do not know what the future holds so you should diversify at least.

As for instance you could try other ways for you to win something with virtual currencies like making a new app if you have the skill to.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 1/16/2020 at 1:21 PM, Sompa7971 said:

Of course Bitcoin can change my life.  Because trading with Bitcoin can make a lot of money and investing can make a lot of money in a short period of time.  That money will help change my financial situation.

Hehehe..

A very good statement and I'm happy if bitcoin can change your life with lots of money so you can invest by making lots of money in a short amount of time, therefore bitcoin can give you benefits in the form of changing your life better.

im new here and i have no experience about crypto but im looking forward to change my life because of crypto... a lot of people using crypto and i have a friend that who told me this forum of earnings and he is earning now..looking forward to be successful because of crpytotalk..

I do not remember all books or their content but the little I still remember has changed my life. I did augment them with YouTube videos about them and also by observing their applicability in the real world. Recently I have also reduced my frequency of completing a book due to lack of time.

Hello everyone. I'm a cryptoenthusiast and in crypto world  since 2017. Many projects I seen in the cryptocurrency. But a few from this large spector stay active and will be rised. So I bitcoin & other interesting cryptocurrency's can change our feature world. And I believe that will come that day when all the world buy. sell  products with the crpyptocurrency. 

That's interesting to hear your experience, cryptocurrency not just way to collect money it's standalone science and will be part of our daily life in the future. 

1 hour ago, Gohar nayab said:

Just learn about 4 work on internet trading mining ads or gaming then you will be reliesed that how much you change your life.?

Of course, it is considered in change of his life, because he have another thing to fo every day and another step towards his own good by working to earn on his own, and I can say that it is a big change to his life and a good change.

On 11.01.2020 at 10:40, juos1s said:

Bitcoin changed my life so much that it would not help me become rich but it helped me to earn more income and improve.

For me, this is an interesting and profitable activity. I still devote time to trading. And when making a profit, I'm happy about it.