How Bitcoin change my life.. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

How Bitcoin change my life..

I just want to share my experience on how bitcoin change my life, and I am very thankful until then that it helps me in so many ways. I was never been interested in bitcoin since 2018 but when I lost my job last mid of 2019, I was so depressed and devastated. I used to spend all of my time in my room drunk and so depressed but 1 day I saw a video in youtube and that changes everything. I started to do research and tried faucets and mining cryptos and had found this forum. I remember the feeling of earning bitcoin and seeing it everyday in my yobit wallet is really amazing. I learned to trade too and I am still learning everyday. Now, I have a full time job but will never leave crypto world. Thanks to this forum and I really appreciate it guys.

• Useful or interesting 12

i'm happy for you, bitcoin and altcoins have also radically changed my life, they have become a stable second income that is not bad at all, i just hope to become more expert in trading

3 hours ago, kimberly24 said:

I just want to share my experience on how bitcoin change my life, and I am very thankful until then that it helps me in so many ways. I was never been interested in bitcoin since 2018 but when I lost my job last mid of 2019, I was so depressed and devastated. I used to spend all of my time in my room drunk and so depressed but 1 day I saw a video in youtube and that changes everything. I started to do research and tried faucets and mining cryptos and had found this forum. I remember the feeling of earning bitcoin and seeing it everyday in my yobit wallet is really amazing. I learned to trade too and I am still learning everyday. Now, I have a full time job but will never leave crypto world. Thanks to this forum and I really appreciate it guys.

Welcome to crypto world where the rules are none but scams are plenty. You will have a lot of opportunities and lot to learn to. I consider myself as a newb even though vame into this space at 2014

1 hour ago, rekter said:

Welcome to crypto world where the rules are none but scams are plenty. You will have a lot of opportunities and lot to learn to. I consider myself as a newb even though vame into this space at 2014

Thanks mate, nobody teaches bitcoin when I was at school and to be honest I learned a lot in this crypto world and thanks to the people at this forum. 

From being unemployed this coins give me opportunity to earn money online.i start working on faucets and encoding.gaining passive income on referral comision gives me some capital to star investment and earn more profit from it.on short this coins helps me to have a job.

I can give you my friends my benefits from this forum, actually I have very good time with this forum because I solved a lot of my problems because of it, this is good chance and I'm so happy because I knew how to use on my side

7 hours ago, kimberly24 said:

all right bro you have the great experience to share in this forum all new comers will see you hardwork to achieved on the target and motivated to all members here .

yeah bitcoin is change life all people the world likes you and me too in bitcoin i can change my problem in financial income because iam as a joblessness from cryptocurrency i can work and this is make me happy to change overall in my life .

Well, that's right many people changed their lives because of using cryptocurrency and entering this wonderful world also this is a great help for me. While I'm still a student, I can provide my needs and wants by myself, and that helps my parents to reduce their expenses on me.

I am also happy, if your life that is so depressed and devastated has changed since getting to know Bitcoin, although now you have a full time job but will never leave crypto world. Of course I hope crypto will also add to your income and enthusiasm. Good luck, bro

I happy for you sir, me myself too is a proud crypto user,as a student it has help me in my studies,it provides for my financial needs.

Bitcoin not only change your life but our life.from being unemployed I found a great opportunity to earn money by collecting this coins now I have passive income from may faucets and have some capital for my investments thanks to this cryptocurrencies it help us a lot.

7 hours ago, sidik7 said:

all right bro you have the great experience to share in this forum all new comers will see you hardwork to achieved on the target and motivated to all members here .

yeah bitcoin is change life all people the world likes you and me too in bitcoin i can change my problem in financial income because iam as a joblessness from cryptocurrency i can work and this is make me happy to change overall in my life .

Yes mate, I know everyone can relate and it is cool to have at least I end up something like bitcoin to start with. it helps me in so many ways and I am happy to share that experience.

14 hours ago, Cizolf said:

I am truly happy for your cause. Crypto has also changed my life by providing me a support to cover my expenses and cryptotalk is one of the best project from which we can earn good amount of crypto by just sharing and posting.

Yes, I feel so lucky to have landed up in this forum which is paying not like other sites which you need to reach the minimum withdrawal before you can start earning. This forum is great mate!

1 minute ago, Sneha sinha said:

I haven't use btc yet but I heard lot of things about it so if my life will change then I definitely share my experience. 

It all depends on how ou will use bitcoin mate, you can hold bitcoin which you will earn here or you can trade it by buy and sell any cryptos for you to have extra profit.

3 minutes ago, Bantay116 said:

Wow, i'm  happy for you actually not only you but me also. Bitcoin also changed my life because of it I build my own business  and I can provide whatever I need. 

I am happy for you mate and knowing that you have you have your own business now how did you start your business with bitcoin mate if you don't mind me asking..

For this field you never stop learning in this crypto currency works you will also never bore because while learning also you earn like learning only I got this forums and know that this forum will change many life

Your right about that having knowlegde in crypto World can change someone perpective about life. Cryptocurrecy open new ways to earn and to learn crypto is basically limitless.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Same here i just want to share my experience in bitcoin and how bitcoin changed my life. First, i don't have any interest with bitcoin but my friend recommend it to me so i tried it and it changed my life because i can buy anything i want know(as a student), i have source of income now. 

6 hours ago, ajgorali said:

It's really good, when anyone shares something good, we can learn a lot from here. Thanks a lot for Sharing with us.please always be with us.  

Thanks mate, I hope that my experience will open the minds of some people on how they see bitcoin. I was one of them before and I am happy that I know bitcoin in my hard times at least I learned.

Bitcoin can be a decent source of income for people who have lost their jobs but joining crypto in 2018 will not get you rich because you have already passed the golden era of 2017 when bitcoin price reached $20K! But fortunately, crypto is like real estate and whenever you join it, you will reap your reward. It was wise of you not to leave crypto despite finding a full time job.

Bitcoin change my life, specially about economy and technology. Many benefits I can get from bitcoin to fix my life become better day after day. Bitcoin give me new direction to become more useful in my life and society around me. Still need hard to become successful person but with bitcoin help, all look's great.

Bitcoin change many people life i think those persons are very lucky who can buy bitcoin in early stage price of bitcoin is very low at the first starting year after 2013 bitcoin price rise very much last year Bitcoin price cross $15000 in my opinion if you are new bye then this is the best time to buy bitcoin because price of bitcoin is very down if we buy and hold it for long time then definitely we will learn good profit your experience is very encouraging for other members

17 hours ago, bitcoin-shark said:

i'm happy for you, bitcoin and altcoins have also radically changed my life, they have become a stable second income that is not bad at all, i just hope to become more expert in trading

I am grateful if you feel there has been a radical change in your life by knowing bitcoin and altcoin until both of them can generate profits for you now and I am sure in the future you can be better in trading.

1 hour ago, Ngetpa said:

Bitcoin change my life in a way that it let me have my own income or source of money. I can now provide my needs.

Yeah and bitcoin is changing the a lot of people life and now there are many people who are earning income through bitcoin. So we all people need to start more and more investment in bitcoin.

Not only you. Bitcoin change many peoples life.

Bitcoin like a share market.

Some time its value up some time its value down

Step carefully  bitcoin.

Then change life as well

Thank you

Your story is very beautiful and stimulating for everyone. Indeed, Bitcoin has given second chances to many people and criticized them from the unemployment hole and there are those who bought a car or house from the profits that he achieved because of the bitcoin.