Time ago people were saying "on the next bull run i will buy a lamborghini" - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Time ago people were saying "on the next bull run i will buy a lamborghini"

These people that say that are a joke. Even if you become wealthy and cryptocurrencies should make a very strong bull run and you make a lot of money, would it be wise to spend your money to buy a  lambo. You would be waisting your money, instrad reinvest back again when prices get lower again, and maybe buy a House with a part of your earnings. What would you do ?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Yes everyone can have many dreams in using cryptocurrency.  In that case, the dream of buying a Lamborghini must be a reality, so I say that it is possible to become very wealthy through the use of cryptocurrency if we can use and invest in crypto well.  In that case we can make a lot of money by making a lot of money from cryptocurrency and make all our dreams a reality.  I also want to build my future by earning crypto.

• +1 1

Even if we have gotten less than this idea, I would say that we can earn a decent amount of money in the middle of the cryptocurrency, but there is a lot we can do in life.  So I also hope that I will create different products from cryptocurrency in my real life so cryptocurrency is a good way for us to go.

I think if you really want to be rich then you should not use your money in real life. You should reinvest again and again for some years. Then you will see the difference because crypto has to follow long path to be equal of stock market. Crypto market's value is too much low than stock market. So it has high scope to grow.

The price of crypto currency is more high and now the best time for investment in bitcoins and other crypto coins. This is best time for crypto currency trader they invest and hold the crypto coins for profit purpose and earn heavy profit due to price changing.q

My opinion is that instead of buying lamo for from crypto buy any other Good car and remaining Funds invest again in crypto and make your funds double.To Multiply our bitcoin again and again make us millionaire.

This is only a metaphor for the fact that digital currencies can make you rich quickly if you are wise and you have sufficient experience in trading to earn big money, meaning that everything is in the hands of the trader.

I know of a guy that bought a Lambo from his Bitcoin profits. Well I don't personally know him but through a channel on teamspeak. He bought Bitcoin really low, I think in 2012 or 2013 and sold all on the top in January 2018. His profits were close to a million and if I remember correctly he did spent around 150.000$ to buy a used lambo. 

Still I wouldn't if I were him. There is absolutely no need to buy a car like that.

We have different dreams in life. We don't have right to block their dreams. But I agree with you, we need to be wise and didn't just buy anything that we didn't need.

Well that is dream that they want to buy Lambo once cryptos will going bull run again. I remember in 2017 there are some people that they bought lambo when the price of bitcoin reached $20,000. If that happens to me that I rich in cryptos when the price goes bull run maybe I don't buy lambo because I don't know how to drive Lol..

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course, if I receive a huge amount of money, then I will reinvest the half, and he half will be spent in the things I need first, and for the extra is for these things that I want to buy. So in short if they're going to buy a luxurious car then its their choice as long as you have your own goal doesn't bother stoping the things they do.

to buy a lamborghini the next bull run needs to be huge, but really huge. because one thing is to buy bitcoin when their vale were less than a dollar and sell when he reached 20k$ and other thing is to buy at 8k$ and hoping for another bull run

I will not judge other people's dreams, but if the bull run happens again maybe I will buy a house and buy bitcoin again when the bull run is over.

These people relied simply on luck. They were accompanied by luck and they got the result. The main thing is to go to your goal, which was not worth it. 

On 1/7/2020 at 8:01 PM, Maxtron73 said:

These people that say that are a joke. Even if you become wealthy and cryptocurrencies should make a very strong bull run and you make a lot of money, would it be wise to spend your money to buy a  lambo. You would be waisting your money, instrad reinvest back again when prices get lower again, and maybe buy a House with a part of your earnings. What would you do ?

Those words is just an expressions which every people always say but actually many don't really buy. Me if i get rich using crypto ofcourse my profit will go to a house and other are trade again.

On 1/7/2020 at 7:01 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I think when bulls happen it's better to find as much money and invest it when prices go back down. because in my opinion looking for and multiplying the amount we receive will be better than spending it just to buy luxury goods.

lol yea there are so many dreamy people on here that think its easy to make that much money to buy a lambo, crypto could be profitable if you have millions invested in it but not gonna be the same if you invest just 1000$ in it.

I think they probably don't know Bitcoin assets. Because they want high Bitcoin prices again, but since Lamborghini is very expensive, those who want it should keep more BTCThen they will know this bitcoin asset but if the bull run happens again I think it is not impossible to do

All that can be achieved. Bitcoin that we store for a long time and at that time the price rises, we definitely get a profit. Initially we buy cheaply and sell it expensive, Bitcoin is suitable to be used as an investment tool in the long run.

They say joke but this is not joke because all knows when bitcoin rises then hit maximum to give profit if some one store around 10 bitcoin and then one bitcoin price goes 10000$ then how much earn we bought new lombarghini that's why they says their is no impassable when bitcoin with you always gives good profit 

They just thought that the price will just keep sky rocking, but the btc price actually rises and falls, of the bull and bear runs

I think I would invest some of this money somewhere, it's stupid to have a lot of money that you're not going to increase in size.

you can't just withdraw your money and buy a lambo

the trading market is designed to keep your money in it

once you enter the field and win yourself a good money 

you will trade with more money and you will keep your money in the market

Well all of us have a dream, and as for me if I have enough crypto and the bull run comes I'll just save it for my future.