Should there be a news subforum as well? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

Should there be a news subforum as well?

On 9/29/2019 at 11:35 AM, rekter said:

Just a place to link crypto related news for people to talk with in here?

I think they will add this on the future. Currently the team are focusing on adding some local boards and important sub sections.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I use these sections and it is suitable for me
Only the trading section I wish to add a sub-section on the recommendations and analysis of currencies

THINK POSITIVE

I feel that the forum in this way is excellent and should not change anything in order not to become complicated or difficult to understand by new members

Life is great and enjoy it

I also think that adding more sections to this forum will make it useful for everyone, and because Admin Admin takes this step very soon, I hope to create a separate forum called crypto  News for people to talk to.  The need is where all kinds of people can write their opinions and opinions, and I am optimistic about this

I think that is very important because you should know the latest news about cryptocurrencies and be constantly informed

I think there are still a lot of sections that need to be created in this forum, so that all their users can use  it.People from all countries have  in forums so that they can share their opinions or read different news. I think there is some need to improve on this forum and I think admins  do  there  job  as well  this forum will be  working on this topic. we Have to catch patience

Yeah that's what i think we need subforum to separate those topic that are not belong to a certain forum. What i mean is to separate those beginner in crypto so that we could prevent spamming. That's for me. Did you get me?  Sorry for my english. 

I don't think it is necessary. When it comes to news, it is posted in the about forum section and pinned on top. I think that's enough. And when there are some news, they also provide that notification at the top.

For me, yes, I would very much like that idea so that every news or announcements are just in one section. This will bring the forum well-organized. 

By the way, only moderators and administrators are allowed to post in this section to avoid spams or trolls.

On 11/23/2019 at 7:12 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

I think that is very important because you should know the latest news about cryptocurrencies and be constantly informed

I don't think so, because everyone here can write and post any news they heard and read to crypto world board so making another section for it is really not necessary.

We do not believe it is required. With regard to the information, it's submitted within the discussion board area as well as pinned on the top. I believe that is sufficient. So when there are several information, additionally they supply which notice at the very top.

20 hours ago, Goodcoin said:

This would really makes sense. But members might just copy news and paste without edition.

Well naturally that would not be encouraged and they could make it against the subforum rules easily. But i think the main purpose of that would be about discussing about the news.

7 minutes ago, Goodcoin said:

It be good that way. But, normally, there are forums here that could also be related to the news and we can just make a related topic and talk about the news, the creator of the topic would then put a link which is the li k from the news platform. I think, it is better that way. 

Do you mean Crypto World? It's not yet flooded with news articles, and of course linking the news site should be mandatory. It's just ethical to always link the source.

Edited by rekter

We should wait for moderators and admins to put more sections here not just about news related to crypto but a lot, so we can have a lot of choices.

Yes, you can add this section, but you can add the news you want in the Crypto section or depending on the relevant section, for example general news in the Crypto section, currency news in the coin/ Token section, exchange news in the exchanges section and so on.

Yep, we need a news section with sub forums too. Everyone want to hear what was the latest news about Crypto from around the world. I am hoping the admin will soon add forums into the category.

Well said topic, if we have this subforum admins and moderators can always update us with these new news and important details, and also it can be a good factor for us to communicate with others. 

I think there is a lot of features that admins and moderators are working on. the best thing we can do right now is just to be patient. maybe this coming months or weeks we can see the updates.

Well i think its good to really have such subforum, and it will be more great if maybe divided into two, one for the crypto news and the other is for random news. Something like that i hope it will be added soon.

All suggestion will accept by admin and they will decide to release or not. Your idea is good, more sub discussion to get detail conversation about something specific. Only need new admin and rules about sub discussion and I hope Admin will release the sub, soon.

Agree with your idea, specially if we contact other member for private discussion. Forum with more than 25.000 member really need sob forum for every topic. We have more place to discuss and new features to create better forum. Manage forum is hard but I'm sure Admin can do that.

i think i have seen many members on here have tried to start posting news on here but i think it would be much better if the news section is already on the forum because it will help keeping everyone informed with the news.

I think that's a perfect idea I just wanna suggest that too. Because we need an update in the Crypto Currency especially in prices. Also it can make a way to lessen spam I guess because users must post legit news in that section if possible.

This forum is for all news related to crypto crypto. no sub forum is needed I think. the forum is for news of any crypto and here you can share your idea about crypto.

I don't think it's necessary, because in the crypto world section it has become a place to talk about the problem, it's just that it must be started by someone who brings the latest information. I think it's good because it encourages someone to continue to dig up the latest information about crypto and then share it here.