What are the best cryptrocurrencies to keep at 2020? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

What are the best cryptrocurrencies to keep at 2020?

I think that the Bitcoin will be put in the crypto currency because it is the highest price in the network and also to be added that it helps a lot of people for earning money and reputation by collecting the Bitcoin in the crypto talk.

I think that Ethereum might be appropriate for cryptocurrencies we can save, because in my opinion the most likely cryptocurrency is Ethereum.  I think so.

it better to keep btc and eth because they are always getting high prices by time and sure they are growing fastly making an importent positions in the market

In all your investments dont forget to invest in bitcoin because it will give you a good profit. There are many other coins to trade like ETH, LTC,WAVES, DASH and XRP for my side those are very profitable coins.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I wouldn't listen to people on the internet, not even me. Do a lot of research before you go out and buy something.

From the many coins in circulation, of course, many people will choose the word top10 at CMC best coins will be good, but not also the main thing is the volume and supply demand that applies to the coin. For me it can any coin that will shine later.

In my opinion,I prefer bitcoins,litecoins,ethurum and so on.all are reall good and easy to use.all of this stays long from beginning so the prevent more.so, I feel they also continue working good in 2020. 

In my point of view the three best crypto currency in 2020 to hold are bitcoin, xrp and ETH. So i would like to suggest everyone to invest in these three coins only. As these three are going to rock in future. 

no one can give you the precise prediction on this case , as you have asked alt coins potentiality to get good price this year in my assumption its the dash and litecoin because their price are not getting much affected even in the bearish market and moving up and up 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think bitcoin currency is a best crypto currency which is best in 2020 it is very high and popular currency everyone can know about this currency 

I believe that future currency will maintain a heroic valuation this year. But more than that. I think my choice would be Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB and LTC. That's my guess

I'll point this out to what I saw as a result of the sales charge due to Bitcoin. That's why it's the best crypto currency of 2020, my lone Ogil

I think  btc will still on top on in 2020. And if we are talking  about  other currencies  in my  opinion XRP and ethurium will be more  popular  currencies.

On 1/5/2020 at 3:57 AM, kimberly24 said:

As we are already in the year of 2020, I am still confuse to which cryptos I need to watch and keep in this year. It is not only bitcoin who has potential and as what I can see, there are lots of potential currencies to look forward but what are those? What are your options?

Hello my dear friend. In my opinion your priority should be bitcoin. And for the alternative altcoin you can chose ethererum. Also you can check more details on the coinmarket cap website. 

On 3/9/2020 at 8:15 PM, juos1s said:

In my opinion, the top 20 coins at coinmarketcap are the best and these coins have the potential to increase this year. And the price of bitcoin is also very good.

bitcoin prices are very good to buy for now, if for sale it's a bad thing. at this time almost all coins experienced a drastic decline.

In my case i will suggest you to keep eyes on some best coins such as ETH, LTC, XRP and BTC.  I think investing in it or holding these coins will help you to earn money. 

The top most cryptocurrencies in the year 2020 is bitcoin litecoin dogecoin ethereum which I like to trade with and investing in it trading with it in this year could give you a good amount of profit because prices of these coins are extremely good at a period of time.

So many peoples only invest in bitcoin, they can't trust in altcoins because this coins not fluctuats like bitcoin, but why can't understand bitcoin not always pump ups, sometimes this altcoins also rise up and gives profit like tron xrp litcoin and ETH this coin also good potential so i suggests try to invest so funds in this  coins, and earn profit.

The best cryptocurrency to keep in 2020 at numerous, we should just choose the top ten coinmarketcap ranked coins, they are worth of investment

The acquisition of cryptocurrencies is similar to the acquisition of old antiques, that is, it is due to your desire and your love for a certain type of currency, for example, although the price of bitcoin cash is higher than the price of Altcoin, but I prefer the Altcoin and the best Ethereum more than the bitcoin so follow your passion and the market price

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/28/2020 at 8:06 AM, Avais.mf said:

For the condition right i will suggest you to invest only in top four to five as the prices are too much unstable and the coins with lower volume and value may dump your investment. 

I agree with you on investing on the top fur coins except for XRP, never trust that snake.

In this tightened plan, it is better to include the Bitcoin for these other currencies, especially this year.In addition to bitcoin, rely on eth or ltc  and any classic digital currency in general this year has a bright future I give my opinion from my observation

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Well, i will suggest bitcoin, ethereum and also ripple because this three coins are very profitable and there is a chance that this coins will be increased by the help of bitcoin because the halving will be started in this coming months so be ready for it.

Aside from the top coins,including bitcoin,ethereum,litecoin,bnb or xrp,in my opinion it is good to buy now also vechain. The latest partnership and support has influenced VeChain Thor’s price predictions for this year and years to come.

In y opinion the best coin is BTC and LTC and ETH , because they have a big trading value per , and that is very important to know if the coin is good or not, so i think this 3 coin is the best.