What are the best cryptrocurrencies to keep at 2020? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

What are the best cryptrocurrencies to keep at 2020?

I don't want to suggest people to keep junk coins for the long term. I am more inclined to suggest that it is better to buy TOP 10 CMC in order to further reduce the risk found later.

• +1 1

On 1/5/2020 at 6:27 AM, kimberly24 said:

As we are already in the year of 2020, I am still confuse to which cryptos I need to watch and keep in this year. It is not only bitcoin who has potential and as what I can see, there are lots of potential currencies to look forward but what are those? What are your options?

Still of course the king .the heart and soul of crypto currency..no other than bitcoins.but also you can buy multiple coins like etherium,ripple bitcoin cash and litecoins as ypure extra coin for future bullish of the well said coin

4 hours ago, babakashi2020 said:

From my own personal opinion I am certain that ethereum is good for keeping in 2020 

Also others thingking that way.but you can also include other altcoin for the  future bullish.like the ripple litecoin and even bitcoin cash as now showing litle bullish to.and mist speciallybitcoin.big profit from that for sure

• +2 1

i think for me i have already picked my coins for 2020 and started in December of 2019 and i picked waves and that coins already doubled in price now, and now i moved to npxs and i think it could bull a 2x from here.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Atreus said:

I would say bitcoin, but I'm not holding any at the moment. Might buy it when it drops a little before it set off higher If I still have the chance. But I'm currently holding ethereum and a bit of ltc for this 2020. I don't why, but I just this feelings that it will be good, of course based on my research as well.

That;s good mate at least you hold some of those good coins. Yes I am investing some in bitcoin and some other coins whom I taught that has value.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is on the top on every year. And the bitcoin is good for trading and also good for holding for the long term. Other coins are also goods for the 2020 such as ethereum, zilliqa, stellar. tron. litecoin. ripple etc

• +2 1

I think some top coin is good to holding for long time. I am recommended to hold Litecoin and Ethereum.

That coin is have good fundamental and i think will still used long time in the future. Their marketcap and volume is more than other coin. But you need invest more in Bitcoin.

• +3 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 1/6/2020 at 1:14 PM, Rumi124 said:

Great determination may be bitcoin, ethereum, bnb and additionally ltc I presume. It will be great sole supposition, I presume many gold coin are going to have a superb fee in that month. Still won't believe too much relating to that particular one. The whole thing conditional on great explore.

Yes I agree but I think all those in the top are best.

• +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Among the best cryptocurrencies to hold in 2020 are BTC, ETH, LTC.Because these crypto currencies are in high demand in the market and you can get a lot in a short amount of time by holding them high.

• +5 1

Use  Lukki's wallet for crypto exchange as they are the quickest easiest and most efficient way to trade! They also do HUGE giveaways!

• Useful or interesting 1

There are several cryptocurrencies in the online world to hold, among them BTC, LTC, ETH.Because these currencies have huge prices and demand in the global market that you can earn a lot by holding. 

• +1 1

On 1/5/2020 at 11:45 AM, jewel said:

In my opinion, good crypto currency to save are bitcoin its seems like good advice and input just invest with the top coin

I strongly agree with your opinion that the best crypto currency to be saved or invested is bitcoin because besides it is profitable and also beneficial for many people so many people who like bitcoin including you.

• +2 1

On 1/5/2020 at 4:12 AM, kimberly24 said:

As we are already in the year of 2020, I am still confuse to which cryptos I need to watch and keep in this year. It is not only bitcoin who has potential and as what I can see, there are lots of potential currencies to look forward but what are those? What are your options?

The best crypto currency for 2020 is obviously Bitcoin. Along with that you can buy ripples, icon. Also try storing etherium, litecoin,monero. But the best to store is bitcoin.

• +5 1

On 1/5/2020 at 3:27 AM, kimberly24 said:

Actually i have lost much in coins and now i am afraid to invest anywhere blindly, so i am collecting only two or three in which btc, eth, bnb, nrg are on top of the list.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Right now i am holding 4 major coins and it was ripple, ethereum, litecoin and ofcourse the highest of all coin bitcoin. this coins for me are the one who will rise this year.

• +2 1

There are many best options to keeo Cryptocurrency.You can buy some btc,eth and Dogecoin to keep hold them.These Crypto is very good for keep long time

• +3 1

Technically, the best 50 coins on the coinmarketcapsite are the best for storage in the year 2020, but technically, not all currencies there have a real project and a team will watch over them, good luck.

• +4 1

I think in 2020 coins related to games will grow well in price, since the game direction is always developing and does not stand still these are coins such as theta, enj, dream

• +5 1

in my opinion bitcoin is still the best crypto to hold in 2020, and for the future. so far the dominance of bitcoin is unbeatable and has always been the crypto with the highest profit potential than other altcoins.

• +1 1

There are a lot of different cryptocurrencies that are being established these days, personally I think you can keep or hold new coins as long as you keep an eye on them and dispose them as soon are you are going to profit already.

• +2 1

I think the best cryptocurrency to keep in this year are the coins who are popular on always in the top 10 lists about cryptocurrency. Bitcoin, ethereum, ripple and litecoin are the most useful and profitable coins because they are popular, and they have a lot of investors. 

• +3 1

You can make a short list of assets that may be promising in 2020. Approximate growth can be within 3-5 years.
1. The first option is Bitcoin. A lot of positive things have been said about him, who are interested can see in my other posts.
2. Second token: TRX. One of the most promising coins. The project team is actively developing it, which confirms the regular update of the crypto asset. The token switched to its own blockchain and became a fully independent digital asset.
The project acquired BitTottent really exists.
3. Third Asset: Ripple (XRP). The asset is undervalued and has a high chance of growth. The main advantage of the asset is the convenience of transactions, a huge number of partner companies due to which many investors see prospects in the development of the project.
4. The fourth asset: EOS is a competitor to Ethereum, which is confidently gaining ground. Buterin and his team are not having the best of times, as investors temporarily stopped paying attention to Ethereum. EOS solves one of the main tasks - scalability, due to which it can easily bypass Ethereum
5. Cryptocurrency NEM. The idea of this asset is already applied in the foreign accounting system. That is why the likelihood of development is extremely high. Developers make every effort to create the perfect solution for the banking sector.
In 2019, the team implemented a new engine (Catapult), thanks to which it became possible to work with banking institutions. The NEM coin is constantly changing for the better, which indicates its potential growth in the near future. A large number of investors and large players in the cryptocurrency market prefer this asset.
6. Cryptocurrency BNB. Binance Coin has become one of the fastest growing coins of all time. Its popularity is directly related to the exchange, which occupies a leading position around the world.
7. Cryptocurrency - Verge. The team is constantly improving the project so that the coin is constantly in demand. The team focuses on anonymity. Thanks to which the coin has a strict distribution and protection against attack 51%. Today, the project is available on all popular exchanges. And the news about him is constantly talking about constant development.
8 The Stellar Lumen project is a fork of Ripple, which resolves all known problems of cryptocurrencies. Developers understand the advantages of this platform, due to which they are finalizing their own solutions that allow expanding opportunities;
IBM itself announced the interaction with the platform. The largest global corporation not only helps with cash injections, but also shares its experience in the development and improvement of individual functionality;
The ability to recognize an asset and introduce it into the banking sector. The project allows you to solve significant banking problems. Due to which it receives positive feedback from the owners of major corporations.
9th asset of Litecoin. An old time-tested fork of Bitcoin, which is an advanced copy of it. Significantly different in minimum fees, as well as transaction speed.

• +4 1

Bitcoin is a great coin to hold at 2020 because we are near its 3rd halving.

Ethereum is also suitable for keeping because the number of applications that are developed based on its platform is increasing.

Ripple is worth holding because it is connected with many banks and this will increase its value.

Doge and LTC are also good coins for holding because many predict their prices will increase in the near future.

4 hours ago, Redfa said:

In my opinion the following cryptos represent a great opportunity when it comes to long terms investment:

Bitcoin [BTC]
Ethereum [ETH]
Binance Coin [BNB]
Stellar [XLM]
Ripple [XRP]
NEM [XEM]
Litecoin [LTC]
Komodo [KMD]
Monero [XMR]
Tron [TRX]
Pundi X [NPXS]

To be honest mate, some of that I'm not even familiar with and thank you for giving me an idea. I will check with those and probably will do research.