New to crypto - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Neekah

New to crypto

There's no assurance of earning in airdrop because mostly of it is a scam. I experienced happen that to me. I will choose to post here and earn some satoshies here.

On 1/4/2020 at 1:56 PM, Neekah said:

New to crypto and learning how to airdrop ... getting there slowly it’s surely a learning progress!! Will post if I can get a referral code to help other crypto people to get free cash 

I think there is no airdrop right now. This forum will make an announcement if they will having airdrop on yobit. You should always be updated on it so you could earn from it. That's for me. 

I was a newbie like you ! if you want to get good daily profits then you don't have to wait for airdrops ! because 90% of it is scam ! I think you have to work here and make your own capital ! to start trading !

There is a session of airdrop that you can join many of them there and talk about them and how to participate,it's easy to do and you dont need a lot of knowledge to do it 

For every new member I want to mention first you have to go through the guidelines section that is made for you guys only to get every information related to your doubts you can clear their event there are many contents related to the beginners problem members are uploading and you can give your views on those contents that will make you comfortable.

Ididnot trust in this airdrops I only trust in yobit air drops not other because a lot of air drops are scammers so you do not have to trust in them

There are many ways to earn and acquire cryptocurrencies, but the best of them is trading as well as investing in stocks

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 1/4/2020 at 1:56 PM, Neekah said:

New to crypto and learning how to airdrop ... getting there slowly it’s surely a learning progress!! Will post if I can get a referral code to help other crypto people to get free cash 

Thanks for that, I hope you can find a legit airdrop then share it in this forum for you to be able to help those people here who needs extra income or financial assistance. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I advise you to submit good content on this forum and you will get 1000 Satoshi for every useful post.
I tried a lot of sites to earn cryptocurrencies and I found that this forum is the best site for cryptocurrencies in exchange for providing good content.

It will be a good idea for you to refer your family and friends to crypto sites using referrals because when you do that, you may gain some additional income.

This is really an important advice for beginners and experts.. Saving your passwords and private keys is really important in order to be able to restore your wallet's account if there is any problem facing you.. I also advice you to save your important account data on some papers and in more than one place.

work and Airdrop is a good option to generate money totally free online but I recommend you make Airdrop that do not require the KYC verification or a deposit to grant the tokens are a possible scam be very careful with that 

On 1/4/2020 at 6:56 AM, Neekah said:

If you can spare your time in this forum at least for a period of 30 days you can earn not less than $70 instead of going to other airdrop that are not promising .

On 13.06.2020 at 20:44, Treat1234 said:

If you can spare your time in this forum at least for a period of 30 days you can earn not less than $70 instead of going to other airdrop that are not promising .

That is actually a great point that I am also trying to tell every person that does only airdrops and faucets that cryptotalk is much more stable way to earn with crypto.

• +1 1

On 5/25/2020 at 5:30 PM, Sentry said:

Do you still don't know how to join airdrops? If not, then you should go to the Airdrops section here in the forum. There you'll see threads about different airdrops. But just be careful on joining airdrops, because a lot of them nowadays aren't really paying. Or sometimes, the coin that they give away is not listed on the market.

I have participated in airdrops many of them are scams I have met some that will promise to reward ethereum to its memebers just to capture their attention after the campaign they turnout to fail their promises.

First, do not put time in the airdrops on the Telegram, companies or unknown groups, for example, adhere to the airdrops offered by the Yobit platform and recently like Dice coin, where I sold it for nearly $ 4
It is a reliable platform. As for the rest of the airdrops, it is SCAM. In addition, I make some effort and commitment to work here, and you will be happy at the end of the month to see the profits you have achieved.

• +2 1

Well participating in an air drop is a good idea of making extra coins and a means of adding experience to yourself, but be extra careful and vigilance because most of the air drops are not legit, you will end up performing a task with zero distribution

• +1 2

There are many airdrops in yobit. Just be active and always visit your yobit account. If you are a beginner in the crypto world then it's good that you joined this forum because it will help you know more things about crypto.

• +2 1

Airdrop campaigns we're ones best way to earn some money in your wallet before but to tell you the fact most of the airdrop campaigns this days are scam and you will just waste you time thinking you can earn instead of that I will suggest you focus and make useful posts in the forum so that you will earn some talk token to trade in September.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My dear friend, joining any airdrop is easy as they ask you to do some tasks on social media in exchange for the cryptocurrency that you will get, but the problem is that many of these airdrops are not safe so you should be careful

• Useful or interesting 1

Airdrops are a good way to earn extra income, but its somehow hard to find legit airdrop. Its better to stay in yobit exchange because they have many airdrops. I received free Dice coins and now i received free dolars and easy cash coins. All for free!

• Useful or interesting 2

95% of the airdrop I have done is a fake one. And now i don't believe in airdrop. Actually the yobit free coins are one type of airdrop for me and the other is ecoin. Actually if you are in cryptotalk and reads post then every time you read a random post you will learn something new. This the beauty of crypto world. 

• +5 1

You can try your lap with the airdrops even though my personal opinion is that they are not profitable anymore but if you have some time try it you will not lose anything...

If there is an AirDrop that you have to wait and abide by, then you should follow up on Yupit and you will distribute it from coins You are here first dealing with a reliable company And secondly, a platform that introduces the distributed currency within a specified period of time As for the rest of the AirDrops, they are Skam or dead currencies and are not known at the time of circulation or the platforms on which they are offered

there are many better ways than airdrop to earn in crypto like investing and trading , most airdrops now are scam and has no value except a few ones , and actually working in this forum is much better than waiting for airdrops , it used to pay 30,000 satoshi per day ,but at the minute there is a new payment system and we are waiting for the new token value in October 15th

• +3 1