New to crypto - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Neekah

New to crypto

This place is very beneficial to every new user of cryptocurrency for all the knowledge he might need to know and to also earn his or her crypto.

For me u don't really know much about airdrop so I don't really participate in airdrop because I heard most of them are scam , there make people waste there time and get nothing in return.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

New to crypto Yes I am new to this cryto currency.  There is a lot I need to know from here.  And you can benefit financially in this cryto talk. And I need to know better about it. Thank you so much for all of this.

hey welcome to our forum.It is very good platform for anyone, I think.I suggest you to follow the rules of the forum and actively working with our forum and learn and earn money.

This forum pays you acceptable money unlike the sites you are talking about, so I advise you to stay away from such sites because they are a waste of time only and pay very small amounts

Airdrops demand minimum effort from your part. Just download telegram and make an account, then make an account to social media such as facebook, twitter, linkedin and perhaps instagram, reddit and github, as sometimes projects request participation in all of them. Also having an account in reddit for a few months with a few hundred post and comment karma can help you participate in a few good airdrops.

I think if you are interesting to Airdrops programs on Yobit there are many Airdrops you need just to revise you emails some times they send the notification about the new airdrop, is possible you receive their email in spam folder.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Those are very low value and I don't do them, I now only do cryptotalk after having some bad experiences on faucet sites. I can see you are a newbie and not so used to the rules, so I will advice you not to post your referral link here or else,  you might get a warning point and probably get banned. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Be careful about the airdrops because these days a lot of them are scam and all they are trying to do is steal your private information and then sell it illegal on the internet 

Airdrops coins can be obtained from some designated websites in the advertisement about these airdrops

There are also channels on the telegram

THINK POSITIVE

On 1/4/2020 at 7:56 AM, Neekah said:

New to crypto and learning how to airdrop ... getting there slowly it’s surely a learning progress!! Will post if I can get a referral code to help other crypto people to get free cash 

Wait stop learning about airdrops as it's a big waste of time and scam. I know people used to earn from airdrops, but now it's almost impossible. I suggest you learn the basis for now.

On 2/12/2020 at 10:29 AM, hamo86 said:

yobit has free faucets you can use and also in this forum you can earn by posting high quality posts 
for airdrop most of them are scam
learn how to trade and be patient 

Well, this is such a waste of time to get or claimed it even though this is free because the coins there has a small amount of value which is not worth, this is like an dead coins which is this will not going pumped at all.

Welcome, you will be get paid in this forum 1000 satoshi for every useful post that you will write, but you just have to reach 100 free posts and make sure you follow all the rules, you will be paid for only 30 posts every day.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This  is very  good  platform  to earn  good  amount  of crypto  You should invite  your friends there. But i don't  suggest  airdrops  and  bounties  because  most of them are  fake. 

18 hours ago, kizz said:

Everything has a process and it really takes time to earn and gain new knowledge about crypto. Just keep creating a meaningful and constructive posts. Have a patience and be hardworking.

I agree with this because patience is the key from the successful here in cryptocurrency, you didn't need to know all of the information about cryptocurrency just to know the essentials of it and you can now survive in crypto world.

You're welcome If you do not face many problems, this forum will provide you with an opportunity to make a profit. Good luck.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Keep it in mind dude, you are not post referral links or codes everywhere on this forum. Try to read forum rules carefully to avoid the mistakes else you will get banned from here. If you are still new on this forum, you have chance to read forum rules. 

On 3/26/2020 at 12:48 PM, Rahul11 said:

You're welcome If you do not face many problems, this forum will provide you with an opportunity to make a profit. Good luck.

I am a newbie also before but as I soon understand how to posts in this forum I suddenly know that I can turn it to my earning and then I post everyday and I am earning money. It is great because you can earn money here in this forun by contributing good posts. 

You can work on this forum and earn some money and then start trading in order to double your capital, this is the best way to earn and it is better than searching for airdrops.

If you are newbie in crypto world then I suggest you don't join any airdrop now. Use this forum to learn about crypto world and earn money by just doing good comments. When you have good knowledge of crypto world then you can easy make money by airdrops, bounties, trading etc.

It is so good to see new members here on the forum, you can learn a lot from forum, also about airdrop. If you don't know anything about airdrop, don't worry it is really easy to know and good news you will learn step by step everything. 

Edited by MrGox

That a great thing to learn about how to make airdrops.  All the best to you and may your airdrop succeed . And yes pleade try to provide more information about that as that will be helpful to us too.

If you are interested in airdrop then you can join airdrop section in which you can get latest information about airdrops and you also share about airdrops. 

On 3/26/2020 at 9:02 PM, korkarux said:

I was thinking of generating them and not doing any airdrops gin like this free earning promotion but my friend Zion and made some money and asked me to learn about it and gin them

If you are new here in crypto talk then i think that you should be wary because the rules is strict here and you might get a warning easily amd try to interact with other users because they will also help you if you have questions here. 

On 1/4/2020 at 2:56 AM, Neekah said:

New to crypto and learning how to airdrop ... getting there slowly it’s surely a learning progress!! Will post if I can get a referral code to help other crypto people to get free cash 

You can post your referral link on the referral section. and if you want airdrops, you have to be active to find so meany airdops before they stop paying.