New to crypto - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Neekah

New to crypto

Well since you are new then I want to tell you that you can't post any referral here and only when you post about 200+ post then you can post it and also you can read some of rules here.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

You can follow genuine youtube channels for genuine airdrops only some airdrops is real most of scam better to earn trough cryptotalk fourm.

On 1/4/2020 at 11:56 AM, Neekah said:

New to crypto and learning how to airdrop ... getting there slowly it’s surely a learning progress!! Will post if I can get a referral code to help other crypto people to get free cash 

i never use any airdrop I'm new here.  
that's why i do not know abut this.
now i need to know this.i hope some one will help u and me.

On 1/24/2020 at 8:50 PM, Hiizziiyyungg said:

People new to crypto first of all need to get familiar to the wallet and keep the wallet backup words safe... Because if you don't keep it safe and you lose your phone, it'll be hard to get access to it again

They need to know what it means by the terms such as cryptocurrency, crypto,  fiat and many more if them and they should know how to keep there wallet safe

So the OP referring the Yodollar airdrop, too bad that I did not get my yodollar because it was too late for me to claim, they closed the transferring yodollar to yobit.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

there are alot of airdrops site that alerts you about new airdrops and shows you how to get it , you can try airdrops.io and airdropalert.io , there are others too but i use these two

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well i don't go that much for airdrops , they ask for some personal information that actually don't feel safe to me. So instead i try to stick with this forum which is paying us approx 2.8 $ per day for commenting.

Ok brother. I'm old user here on cryptotalk but new about airdrops since i don't have any idea about airdrops. I only know that one suggestion is small amount of certain cryptocurrency that is not enough to make withdraw. Send your referral code after you revceives any. Thank you.

Learning about crypto in this forum is very fun, you can also benefit here. So be enthusiastic in learning crypto on cryptotalk.

Am new to this forum but i already had some knowledge about cryptoworld itself. The best way to learn is to intact to crypto like this forum is doing. Also for new offer, this forum has separate sections...

Yes airdrop is a good way to earn money for beginner, i try to join in yoda airdrop,and i get 700 yoda invested in my yobit account, i take for 15$ from it, so for beginner just try joining airdrop you can get a good amount.

On 1/4/2020 at 10:56 AM, Neekah said:

New to crypto and learning how to airdrop ... getting there slowly it’s surely a learning progress!! Will post if I can get a referral code to help other crypto people to get free cash 

Welcom you in this forum as a beginner you need to know about the forum rules so read it and always follow it airdrop is not a trusted source because many of airdrop coin are dead so you just focus to cryptotalk pay by post campaign in this way you have get 0. 0003 btc daily 

Welcome to this new world, my friend! I'd like to advise you that you don't trust anyone who wants to talk to you about your money! Keep your money safe and secure!

On 1/4/2020 at 11:56 AM, Neekah said:

In the crypto there are many things that you have to know in the begging. Because without any knowledge you have to suffer many problems in your earning. Also sometime you will be trap on some fake projects and scammers.

On 2/27/2020 at 5:39 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Welcome to this new world, my friend! I'd like to advise you that you don't trust anyone who wants to talk to you about your money! Keep your money safe and secure!

In this crypto market there are a lot of scammers and hackers who always try to stole our fund in different ways. Maximum of them send messages on us in telegram through a reputated person identity. We should always aware of this.

Basic information came from the basic things to do learn about wallet crypto and way of trade and send that will give you a good start.

• +2 1

As many governments are accepting cryptocurrency day by day.I am hoping for new cryptocurrencies because every government we launched its own project. Let's see which government use it officially for first payment

Yes surely it is learning process i am.also new here and learning all the new things and informations here and i think this is very good forum and i am working here and earning here so i am happy but don't know about the airdrop

You can take your status code but you saw a post that someone has posted the referral code and got a warning point you need to check first

I am also a new member here. I don't think you should be worry for anything. This is a very good platform to earn money. Keep posting your comments and earn money. Best of luck!

Airdrops are actually considered to be one of the best ways for new crypto enthusiasts to earn from crypto, and i know people that make around $300 to $500 every month with airdrops. The key is finding the right crypto airdrop to be involved in and knowing when to cash out of the airdrop. Research is essential to being successful with airdrops.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Hello my friend, I am sorry, but I do not have certain information about Airdrop. As for your question about the referral link in the forum, I will tell you that there is no referral link for the forum. Working here is very different from other sites and this matter makes the forum more credible.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

that's really good. its not bad that you are me are new here. i think the real point is how much you already learn and how much its there to learn. just start your work here. do posting and learn from the topics and even from the good answers. join many other forums too for information.. 

On 1/4/2020 at 10:56 AM, Neekah said:

You can learn better from You tube channels where they post video of air drops and teach you how can a new users join them.he referral code section for members support referral codes where you have to follow the rules for sharing referral in post.

This forum give you money when you achieved the 130 posts Milston. First it is very difficult, if done it then it will b very easy way to earn money  from it.