Do I really need to trade 20 times before I can collect the freecoins in Yobit? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Do I really need to trade 20 times before I can collect the freecoins in Yobit?

I think its not bad to trade 20 times and receive free coins because that is extra coins (we get paid them for free) its better to get them than after completing 20 trades than not receiving them at all.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This is true, my friend, I have not experimented with collecting free coins, but I think you should really do some tasks in order to collect free coins and maybe play dice as well, but these tasks are simple and you can do them and collect free coins and store them

On 1/4/2020 at 6:13 AM, kimberly24 said:

I cannot collect now free coins at yobit for it says that I need to trade 20 trades before I can get again free coins. Did you encountered the same problem?

I never experience that kind of problem you've been encountering, pal. It is because I can easily collect my free coins without doing trading. I already claim mine a while a go. Maybe the yobit are ensuring more secure transfer that's why you need to do that.

This is absolutely true. But I never tried to collect free coins but I also heard about this somewhere else. And you need to complete your tradings before you could earn some coins free in Yobit. So don't worry and try to complete your tradings. Every rewards are contained with some rules and it is also. But it is sure that you will receive your currencies after the completed tradings number. 

On 1/3/2020 at 7:13 PM, kimberly24 said:

I cannot collect now free coins at yobit for it says that I need to trade 20 trades before I can get again free coins. Did you encountered the same problem?

Yeah they change it from social media post to day trading, but you can make so meany profits from trading more than the free coins.

For investbox daily profit of some coins you need to do 20 trades, and for some coins you need todo 20 trades, but for maximum coins you just need to solve captcha and share 1 time in Facebook and Twitter.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Well for me I haven't tried collecting free coins from yobit, but I know that there are task applied for collection of yobit free coins and without completing the task you can't you can't collect the yobit free coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have never faced this problem because at this time I have not tried to get these currencies, and frankly, we cannot consider these currencies free, because until we can get them we need to do some tasks and among these tasks is conducting trading more than once

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

to be able to collect free coins you just have to make a post on the social media fb, vk to be entitled to receive your free coins daily, so far i haven´t had any problem, is the rules for the page.

Are you serious.  I am hearing this for the first time. And I think if it is like that then dont go behind the free coins because I was checking the amount they are giving free coin and it was very less

yes i did encounter by this and i completed it easily by doing day trade , yobit is exchange and trading site , they most compel user to do trade , 20 trades are not big deal , just go for it 

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can now check https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/ . You need to share some posts about Yobit exchange on social media platforms like facebook, twitter etc. Once you entered the valid link in the box, now you will be able to collect free coin on the exchange.

in case you are new on yobit exchange then that is obligatory that you need to exchange 10 trades and after that you could declare  your free airdrop coins .whilst account meet the circumstance then loose coin claim could be energetic.

That's right, dear, if you are a new user in the Yobit exchange, you need 20 trades to be able to get free coins. This is not much, especially if you are writing in the forum, it is very easy to do these trades.

I believe that was initially. Now, to get freecoins on Yobit, you just have to share them on social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and the likes). I have only taken part in it once and I can only advice you to make an investment instead or go into trading if you can, those coins worth almost nothing.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Nobody gives you opportunities to collect free coins with out any task or without their profit. I haven't encounter this problem because I am satisfied with the coins collected by this campaign.

On 4/27/2020 at 6:43 PM, Kschitez Raj said:

Actually I didn't have any information about collecting free coins from yobit panel. So I couldn't collect them.I think this is my bad luck that I have join this forum very late, that is why I couldn't take the benefits.

Dear friend it is easy to collect free coin from yobit. You just hace to open free coin tab and share one time on twitter and then you will be able to collect all free coins. But one thing i want to say you that these coins are worthless. 

On 1/4/2020 at 6:13 AM, kimberly24 said:

I think that when it comes to the free coins that you can collect or the different price for a task that you can do it is paid by the free coins that you can earn in yobit and it is a nice feature in a cryptocurrency because you can earn more with that 

55 minutes ago, Zalaks007 said:

I also experienced that when u went to claim a free coin, I wan told that I had to trade for 20 times before i become eligible to claim the free coin. 

This was before, as of now, what do happen to me is that it will refer me tell about yobit on social media and paste the link in a given URL space when about to collect the free coins. You need t check your too, it will be the same thing. 

Most likely Yes! But there is nothing wrong with this, because you can use minimal transactions, and at the same time, lose a very low amount! But it doesn't always work, so you don't always need to play 20 trading games : )

• +2 1

Yes of course. Because this is compulsory for that and you have to trade 20 times a day to collect the free coins from yobit exchange.

I think this is required for new users, to avoid spam. Though it is not very popular to come for freecoins, especially now because the section only really offers dust for bad alts.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

I haven't used the freecoins yet and I dont want to make 20 trades either but if there is some good given there I will do that. For now it looks that there are only some very small rewards from freecoins but I keep looking every day and hope to find something very good there one day.

• +2 2

Well am not so sure about that, I wanted to take some and I think that was the condition that stopped me , but am not so sure about it , I will check on that and hope it does change perfectly for me the truth is we need to check on what happens

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1