What strategy do you use when buying crypto? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What strategy do you use when buying crypto?

On 3/14/2020 at 5:15 AM, Calvinpriva said:

I always buy coins when the price goes down because i will sell them for profit when prices will rise again. You just have to be patient and you can double your coins when price will go up.

That is the principle and knowledge of how to trade coins that are good and right. if we understand that, we just need to improve our technical mind to gain profits.

You can have a look at the current market price of the bitcoin and other altcoins. Prices are extremely lowest so this is the best time to buy the cryptocurrency to make exchange them in the future when the price get raised in the market.This is my way to get profit. 

I used  the low price basic if trading to know if it will be right time for buying, this will always bring profit for us in term of trading and it will be of advantage too

58 minutes ago, Treat1234 said:

I used  the low price basic if trading to know if it will be right time for buying, this will always bring profit for us in term of trading and it will be of advantage too

You should rely on the price for the last 3 months and choose the lowest point for the purchase. And if you trade, 20 days is enough.

I am a short-term trader, I buy strong currencies only when the market collapses and then store them for a period that is not long and not short either, when the market goes up I extract part of my profit and leave the rest.

Before buying crypto i always check the news about certain coin,i read chats on a groups on how people talk about a coin,check the price history and analyze the chart.

On 3/15/2020 at 9:39 AM, CryptoMaxim said:

You should rely on the price for the last 3 months and choose the lowest point for the purchase. And if you trade, 20 days is enough.

Definitely, you are right, so what good strategy should be used in this kind of market conditions that is merely not tradeable like before,the volatility is high

Like when the price is low like now, you can just buy huge amount and wait for the next bill run. What a great and profitable strategy. 

On 1/2/2020 at 7:15 PM, Opinder said:

I just like to buy coins whenever they go down and accumulate them. I believe that crypto has good future and this accumulated amount will give me best profit. 

Same here,  I prefer that strategy for me that's effective way when it comes to cryptocurrencies then sell it when the price goes up. 

I'm doing this method for a long time until now. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

If a cryptocurrency falls or rises above this kind of tiers, it would be a terrific concept to start promoting (if declining), or buying (if going higher). In other words, it is able to be worthwhile to invest within the asset before it reaches new aid or resistance ranges.

A clear and simple strategy, which is at the beginning I have in the list of important pages I have on the computer with platforms for price charts, watch the 3 before starting to find if the price is unified between the three charts and then one of the currency and see the price and buy the currency when its price is below the level of its support price for example Bitcoin when It is less than $ 5,000 and ethereum when it is $ 105

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

14 hours ago, T1mopheyKa said:

The most ordinary, my friend! I take cryptocurrency cheaper, and try to sell it much more expensive, from this I can get a big profit, thank you!

Same strategy here. 

I'm using that method so I can get high profit when I used yo buy small price cryptocurrency then sell it when the price gets high. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Hello thanks for raising this question and as for me I only purchase some few bitcoins satoshi when the price is low for holding and profit when the price rises.

6 hours ago, George10 said:

Hello thanks for raising this question and as for me I only purchase some few bitcoins satoshi when the price is low for holding and profit when the price rises.

This is great way to accumulate more satoshi, when the price is lower you get it as a cheaper price and wait still the market is favorable to have a good Profits, this what almost most of us are doing

I think the most powerful and profitable statergy is trading. Although I don't know about trading fully. Because I think it's so difficult to understand.

I think the most and simple popular strategy we use is when the Bitcoin price or any cryptocurrency price down to lower buy it, this is the simple strategy we use as newbie, but of course the expert they analyse the evolution of the such coin.

As for sale, I do not sell any currency at a low price and I am not afraid of the price drop. As for buying, I always prefer buying when the price is very low.

11 minutes ago, RawatMonika said:

Like each other individual I purchase when the cost is low and afterward sell at a progressively more significant expense. This is presumably the most hazard free method for making benefits in crypto.

Yes I am with you in this, this is a good strategy to buy when the price falls and sell when it goes up in batches, and I like to confirm here that the sale is done in progressively and not in one payment because the price can rise more gradually and thus achieve the largest amount of profit.

The best way to buy crypto is to follow the rules of any trader and that is to buy when the price is low and then sell when the price is high. This way you make a profit and then you wait for the price to drop again before making a new investment, or you invest in another coin. Personally i only use what i am able to earn online for buying, and once you start with the buying and selling it can become a self sustaining process without further investment if done right.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Buy according to the possible capacity, as he does not buy when he goes up, but in the case of decline because he knows that he will return to the height in the following case. Try not to invest all that you have at least half or so in case you limit something out of the question

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

For me, my trading strategy relies on selling a small amount when the price rises in anticipation of a higher increase and buying a small quantity when the price falls in anticipation of a further decrease.

OK ! Before buying and selling, you must first look at the price of the bitcoin currency if it rises or falls, and then you must start the buying process if the prices are low in order to avoid losing or sell if the price increases.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

If you want to buy cryptocurrencies at the right time and sell them at the right time, it is necessary to learn the analysis well, it will make you discover when there is a decrease and when is the rise

Life is great and enjoy it