Which crypto with most transactions per second - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Which crypto with most transactions per second

In fact, I am trading ethereum currency. The transactions of this currency are very fast, the amounts reach quickly without complications. I imagine that bitcoin is slower than ethereum in transactions.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think that there is any crypto that can offer a first number of transactions than ripple, and one would expect that bitcoin being the most popular would be able to compete with this, but sadly at this point it is unable to. If they are able to adopt the technology and speed that ripple has into bitcoin this would reduce the conformation time and the time for transactions to take place and make it much easier to use bitcoin. But as it stands, i agree with your assessment that ripply or XRP is the fastest at the moment.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 4/3/2020 at 8:03 PM, halloweed said:

That is probably right, but it has a challenge from usdt, that seems to have more users than bitcoin.

It has more users than bitcoin, but the nature of fail transactions is higher for bitcoin than USDT, I think it will have to take more years before it can outcome bitcoin transaction rate

I think that bitcoin can handle a higher amount of transactions because it is the most bitcoin used and you only have to wait for a short time for your transaction to complete with bitcoin which means that bitcoin handles a lot of transactions per second.

15 hours ago, halloweed said:

It is already happening, one if the past few days, USDT was reported to have exceeded number of bitcoin transactions.

Wow, that great achievement for USDT, I thought it won't happen, but let see if it will turn the table again. USDT will have higher volume in the future compare to bitcoin

14 hours ago, halloweed said:

The problem with USDT is that it is a stable coin, but that is also why people likes to trade it against other coins, making it more used.

Yea, sometimes I preferred to trade other coins with USD, it makes it easier for me to sharply calculate my Profits and what entry will I do for the market

If you are looking for the currency that takes the shortest time to convert, it is the trx currency, but if you are looking for the best currency in terms of fees, the litecoin is the best.

Yes, I heard that the Solona  project is able to process more than 60,000 transfers per second, and this number is huge and no project has ever reached it before.

If we compare the speed of confirmation in cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies, then the fastest is definitely confirmed

Life is great and enjoy it

These are many requirements that the visa must bear, and if we collect the most amazing transactions that have challenged the world by collecting all currencies, this is close to an imaginary number that I cannot suggest. This is a bold move to include visa in the world of digital currencies. Ask if this process will last long

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

There is lightning network technology which makes much higher amount of transactions than Visa does, so it just needs to be more spread in the crypto world.

The Ripple currency is characterized by a very fast speed in completing transactions and sending money in addition to this currency was placed in the third place after the Bitcoin and Ethereum currency and this is what made this Ikala distinctive and gets great popularity

Edited by Nezar

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It's EOS, the Chinese giant, maybe the speed in EOS Blockchain reaches 4,000 transfers per second. We also have another very fast blockchain which is TRON with a speed of more than 2000 transfers per second.

• +2 1

On 1/1/2020 at 10:58 PM, Maxtron73 said:

If you think about Visa for example, is able to transact 15000-20000 transactions per second. If crypto wants to get fully adopted in future they will need the possibility to execute  a very high number of transactions to meet the correct requirements for their crypto to process efficiently. I know XRP can do 1700 transactions per second. Anyone know a crypto that can handle more ?

I didn't know a Visa can handle that number of transactions per second then this is impressive and on cryptocurrency I also don't know which one has that ability to do more transactions like a visa hoping to find out from other contributions thanks.

• +2 1

On 1/1/2020 at 9:58 PM, Maxtron73 said:

If you think about Visa for example, is able to transact 15000-20000 transactions per second

This is wrong, visa can only process about 1700TPS (Transactions Per Second) and Ripple XRP is about 1500TPS. Qtum has the fastest transaction speed per second which is estimated to a about 10,000TPS which means transactions are confirmed as soon as they are sent to the blockchain. 

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think the fastest cryptocurrency transactions are eco,Visa and mostly the most important ones are Ripple and Ethereum. This tokens only takes seconds when transferred and had less transaction fees.

2 hours ago, Zalaks007 said:

I think the fastest cryptocurrency transactions are eco,Visa and mostly the most important ones are Ripple and Ethereum. This tokens only takes seconds when transferred and had less transaction fees.

Ripple transaction is instant as well, also digibyte is instantly, if not, it is almost instantly. Have you heard about dash? Dash transactions are also almost instant. 

The XRP coin really has a fast transaction, but bitcoin is still the top ranking coins so I think it will have the ability to execute a higher transaction, but I don't really know it's capacity.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that if the cryptocurrency is fully adopted, it needs a lot and a lot of operations per second. I think it is in the hundreds of thousands in order for us to be able to rely on it without problems.

After XRP the EOS coin is the fastest coin with over 1000 plus transactions per second but now the lightning network layer have been built on bitcoin which scales it's blockchain to handle million transactions per second. 

On 1/20/2020 at 5:58 PM, fuer44 said:

yes you are right, if you want more and more adoption, crypto must be able to make the fastest transaction ever in the financial and payment world and also a low fee.

You are right, but I believe that with the days the technology will evolve and the cryptocurrency transactions will be easier and faster.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

That's the great speed of visa to transact 15000-20000 transactions per second. Even the most fast transacted coin XRP can only transact 1500 transaction per second. But nothing is impossible we can see these speed in the crypto after few years. 

As far as I know scalability and speed of transactions is the main problem of cryptocurrencies, so among the most popular coins I know only EOS which has the fastest transactions 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/1/2020 at 9:58 PM, Maxtron73 said:

If you think about Visa for example, is able to transact 15000-20000 transactions per second. If crypto wants to get fully adopted in future they will need the possibility to execute  a very high number of transactions to meet the correct requirements for their crypto to process efficiently. I know XRP can do 1700 transactions per second. Anyone know a crypto that can handle more ?

In fact you said nothing but the plain truth, despite BTC is the top leading coin most expensive and value coin in Crypto community but is not faster in terms of performing transaction numbers compared to XRP. It's one of the interesting and exceptional feature for ripple coin . It's also a good for coin for investment

• +3 1

Checkout the TPS of Tron & EOS. They are one of the crypto having the fastest transactions per second.