There is no Warning points from your deleted topics, so chill folks. - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

There is no Warning points from your deleted topics, so chill folks.

I read many posts replies especially and seems like folks are afraid of creating topics, because they are afraid those topics might get delete sand they will get warning points.

here is the truth;

We need those topics, we do, but on the other hand we can not tolerate bad topics, i have had some topics that i thought were good but got deleted.

For clarification;

It is nit necessarily that you will get warning points when  your topic is deleted, so chill folks be free.

• Useful or interesting 4

more logically, I actually think that if when opening this forum and it turns out there are already many topics of discussion, then there is no need to create a new topic. it will make it more and more, and it will be even more effective if we discuss an existing topic first before starting a new topic.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Unless you put a ref link in the wrong sub(like I did) you do get a warning point and also get the topic deleted so what you said doesn't always apply.

1 hour ago, teminalibug said:

I read many posts replies especially and seems like folks are afraid of creating topics, because they are afraid those topics might get delete sand they will get warning points.

here is the truth;

We need those topics, we do, but on the other hand we can not tolerate bad topics, i have had some topics that i thought were good but got deleted.

For clarification;

It is nit necessarily that you will get warning points when  your topic is deleted, so chill folks be free.

If the user need to post the topic after money only he must be afraid to post because he only need to spam for money but he don't have the point

1 hour ago, teminalibug said:

here is the truth;

For clarification;

I also got some post deleted but I don't get any warning. Maybe people get a warning post because they have made a destructive post and make this forum look dirty. People don't have to be afraid if they post according to the rule.😋

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

Well, I guess you're right, but I'm still hesitating because honestly I tried to create topics first is I don't know what happened it's just vanished and I can't find it maybe it gets deleted, but I'm sure it is a unique and not a bad topic and the 2nd attempt it also get deleted, and I receive warning points saying that existing topic but I don't know about that it's just a coincidence. But I will try to create more, but I will think of it first if its good or not.

There are no warning points for creating threads, however 2 of my threads got deleted long back, so I just made decision not to post threads and waste my time. I am now just started to post something, but it would be very few only in the future too.

The forums looks too much sleepy in these days as more active people too got bored.

1 hour ago, cryptosix said:

There are no warning points for creating threads, however 2 of my threads got deleted long back, so I just made decision not to post threads and waste my time. I am now just started to post something, but it would be very few only in the future too.

The forums looks too much sleepy in these days as more active people too got bored.

Are you surprised that people get bored? So many posts of new members are simply copy and paste, or just filling 101 characters with nonsense! That will drive old members away from the forum.

I hope the admins will soon stop the payment scheme in this way. It will only make the forum more boring.

If the site wants to pay out, they should do that on the basis of quality, e.g. upvotes on the posts. That is not perfect as well, but better than the current way.

Edited by johant123
Clarified my words

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

You just be given warning points if you do some spamming or copy paste in this forum, other than than you cant get any warning points without doing any actions that is againts to the rules of forum.

21 minutes ago, johant123 said:

Are you surprised that people get bored? So many posts are simply copy and paste, or just filling 101 characters with nonsense!

I hope the admins will soon stop the payment scheme in this way. It will only make the forum more boring.

If the site wants to pay out, they should do that on the basis of quality, e.g. upvotes on the posts. That is not perfect as well, but better than the current way.

They are not copy paste posts since they were old members here as you can read their threads that posted long back. Spammers who use to waste their time by copy pasting other people posts etc. The pay per post is a long term, but we won't care as we already want other things in this forums.

4 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

They are not copy paste posts since they were old members here as you can read their threads that posted long back. Spammers who use to waste their time by copy pasting other people posts etc. The pay per post is a long term, but we won't care as we already want other things in this forums.

No, the old members are not! But I think they are driven away by the flood of new members who only care about payments.

I will clarify my post, thanks!

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

I also had posts deleted and no warning. I thought they'd be helpful but after deleted I understood the reasons the admins did that and I never complain. The admins have a clear view of what direction this forum should proceed and what is best for cryptotalk.

I had posts as well that was deleted but I did not receive any warnings, which is great because sometimes I post with excitement or with sadness and my mind is not literally thinking about the rules.

That's an accurate topics to clarify some hesitants of user on creating topic. New topics are we needed to grow and stronger the forum. It is ok if your topic was got deleted because you cant get any warning points on it.

I have a lot of deleted topic without any warning points but my topic was deleted without any reasons and explanation and that's why i don't post any more i specifically discuss on other topics , i prefer like that

I think that the majority of the members are not as afraid of the warning point as they are afraid of deleting their topics and the responses that they made in these publications, because this is very tiring.

I think everyone knows it who are active in cryptotalk. But yeah it is obviously a usefull information for newbies. Good luck 🙂    

Deleted post meaning there's no valuable in that post, we need to write better so no need warning point. This warning point is giving when we break forum rules in certain degree. Simple explanation, chill is fine but never repeat the same mistake.

Thanks to clarifying this to me. I want to create also a topic to have a good contribution to the forum but my mind stuck to that dilemma. I just also afraid that my post is not good to the audience but I will still try, thank you.

Edited by Interface User
Correction for words

11 hours ago, fuer44 said:

more logically, I actually think that if when opening this forum and it turns out there are already many topics of discussion, then there is no need to create a new topic. it will make it more and more, and it will be even more effective if we discuss an existing topic first before starting a new topic.

But the existing topics are alteday floked with a lot of replies and spams included.

This is the most worried issue of many members here especially the newbies, I already received a lot of questions about that, because ban is the most worst thing here, anyway I suggest other members too to be free to post 

19 hours ago, imdad123 said:

when ever i started a topic few hours were i deleted i never why i try my best to know reason but i find no reason may be its my fault but i try my best again lets hope now not deleted.

Yes for as long as you are not getting warning points, keep trying and finally you will have even more experience on what inf of topics cryptotalk needs.

On 12/31/2019 at 11:20 AM, teminalibug said:

here is the truth;

For clarification;

Basically,if your topic is not good and admins find it your not following the rule,they will give you warning,and ofcourse they will delete your post.

I do got your point,but theres just a small confusion with what we read and what was your point. They deleted post and there is a posibility to give you a warning point,but not all the time.so better be careful when posting topics.

6 minutes ago, Ms.o said:

Basically,if your topic is not good and admins find it your not following the rule,they will give you warning,and ofcourse they will delete your post.

I do got your point,but theres just a small confusion with what we read and what was your point. They deleted post and there is a posibility to give you a warning point,but not all the time.so better be careful when posting topics.

I'm always careful and follows the rules, but that does not stop my topics from being deleted sometimes, the only thing i miss is warning points.