Report or not? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Report or not?

I have not been stolen in cryptocurrency before, but I do not think that the police in my country will respond if I complain to them that I have been stolen by my crypto money.

I think in most cases it is useless! Because not many people dare to disclose this situation, because it is not so easy! Recently hacked Twitter, and of course, it has greatly affected them, brought losses! They found hackers, just because they have money, and they can manage many!

Some countries acally dont support cryptocurrency, they have their reasons , but I think they should relook into the law, cryptocurrency is the future

Some countries acally dont support cryptocurrency, they have their reasons , but I think they should relook into the law, cryptocurrency is the future

On 12/30/2019 at 11:03 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

We all know every country has different respond about crypto but if our asset stolen I believe law enforcer should take action because that is crime. If your asset stolen by hacker ( specially in crypto ), do you involve government ( police ) to handle your problem?. If you choose just let it go, are you no longer has trust law enforcement can handle this problem?

If my crypto assets are stolen by hackers, I will not go to the police because I don't think they can take any action against hackers either and I think it's useless because reporting crypto theft cases costs a lot of money. We'd better be careful to protect our own crypto, always be vigilant so as not to lose.

• Useful or interesting 1

I do not think that the police can intervene if our cryptocurrencies are stolen unfortunately because most countries still take a negative stance on crypto and have not recognized it legally yet, perhaps in the future after the recognition of cryptocurrencies by governments, The police will act to arrest them

all nations various explanations about cryptographic forms of money and a few nations previously restricted digital currency because crypto not heavily influenced by any legislature

Definitely the law should protect its citizens If there assets are stolen. I think its cyber crime. But we all keep in mind that most of the countries don't support crypto. Many believes that crypto world is dangerous for their citizens. Because it comes to cyber security which is not so strong in various countries. Also crypto is decentralized. So if we complain to government than don't expect much support

• +1 1

This is very hard decision to make, how can the police help you in situations like this, when one has been scammed, how can the police help, it a problem you handle alone, infact you should avoid handling the problem but securing your details

That totally depends on the country you are in. Each country has their own rules and regulations regarding crypto uses. 

This issue will actually depends on the country you belong to because many countries are going against Cryptocurrency which means that the law enforcement agencies of the countries can not interfere whenever there citizens lose there funds in th the field of Cryptocurrency and no one will be there to compensate you for your lose which is why we all need to carry our research before joining any sites for investment.

• +2 1

In my location, the government is yet to make substantial stand on Crypto currency, meaning we are yet to know the faith Crypto world. Not legalize or adopted and neither banned. In view of that this simply means the teeming citizens and other individuals involved in Crypto business are independent of themselves. So I think no need of involving police or any agency but rather take some strict measures to avoid future occurrence. 

3 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

This is very hard decision to make, how can the police help you in situations like this, when one has been scammed, how can the police help, it a problem you handle alone, infact you should avoid handling the problem but securing your details

There is nothing which police can do it for you, that is why this world doesn't depend on the rules of any country. As you above said everybody should make something only themselves. 

• +1 1

On 12/30/2019 at 9:03 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

We all know every country has different respond about crypto but if our asset stolen I believe law enforcer should take action because that is crime. If your asset stolen by hacker ( specially in crypto ), do you involve government ( police ) to handle your problem?. If you choose just let it go, are you no longer has trust law enforcement can handle this problem?

Every country have different rules but if you report against the hackers police will not help you becasue you already make a crime first if in your country the crypto is illegal so just select the good and best exchange for the deposit and always buy the old and best coins in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We know that most of the countries are enemy of the cryptotalk world. And most of the countries demand for taxes for the legalization of this forum. Also the scammers and hackers trying to restrict this site. We should report against them to do some action.

We should report the post if is copied and we should report the scam post because we can inform the moderator about the post which will be very helpful for them,

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The application of the law in this field exists in countries and does not exist in other countries, so be careful in dealing so that you do not need to apply an application and you must report any fraud if you get the law enforcement

Again I am looking a post about security and this is the biggest problem with the cryptocurrencies that is only the security problem...

If money is stolen from you, you will go to the police and report it. But with crypto you have to be sure it was allowed in your country to own it, because if it wasn't allowed maybe they will not do anything, but still you can ask a layer first if you aren't sure.

• +1 1

I see it very difficult for your dear friend and colleague of this great forum since many countries will not even pay attention when it comes to cryptocurrencies but I suppose there would be other countries that would take themselves more seriously
Big winnings and luck for the whole community
a big greeting

In most of the world Bitcoin theft is considered a crime so if you had crypto stolen you need to report it as there is no other action you can do. If you try to find other ways of finding your stolen cryptocurrencies, you will probably get scammed more.

• +1 1

Am not sure to where you can be able to report this but the truth is we need to really look at what is happening, there are so many ways to which you can report, there is a station that is working well BBB, its also called better beario  and and am not really sure the last one what is called and its working well you can go there and report and sometimes you can send your information to FBI but you have to make sure that your information is right because if its not right then I promise you you will be prosecuted by the FBI

• +4 1

I don't know if your police can help you with that and I think it depends where you live. But a hack is a crime with or without stolen bitcoins and it should be reported anywhere you live. This will help the investigation on hackers and maybe after years they will be caught.

• +1 1

Really what do you think, allow to lose funds from scam or hack and not report it? This will only make the scammer 100% sure to keep his work without any concern of getting caught or paying back. There have been arrests and money were send back because owners reported to police about thefts. 

I would report but probably will not expect anything to happen knowing the incompetence of police and most of the government people in my country. Maybe I will try to look for clues by myself and provide these too. I think it is logical to do that as there is nothing else to do.

• +1 1

I am not think this will help because of the difficulty to trace the internet criminal but it is something you have to do anyway and let know that this happened too. It means that there can be a clue later that will lead to the arrests of these people and will stop them from stealing more Bitcoins.

• +1 1
  • +2 1