How to discover a good coin to buy - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Celestine Timothy

How to discover a good coin to buy

to find out for sure, you have to do research. But the crypto currency is very risky for trials. Because if you fail, you will lose a lot of coins.

Its hard to know which coin is good to invest by yourself because pricing are changing every time, read articles online from different sources like google, youtube and in here so that you can have even a little skills on how to choose the right coin.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Hello Friend! To be able to find a currency that has a good future you have to read its travel sheet, in addition to seeing who are the people who are behind that project, in addition to seeing the objective that project has.

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

On 30.12.2019 at 10:05, Satishmolankar said:

In this case I think that you cannot blindly trust to to coins if you have surely to invest I suggest first see the coins is listed in crypto market cap site and this will work for all but I can't say that the will go up or down 

Almost ..all type of coins good for all..but we face abig risk because of claim opirations..so when we choose any type ..we have to research well then.depend on them..hope you the best

In order to know the best coin that's you can buy and to give you the best profit in the future, you must look for the coin that's are mostly needed by investors and it must have the high market cap

I think crypto currency  world is very risky if you dont have any experience or skill one of them is very important skill or experience if you dont have both then please read the monthly chart when priceis up when was down then take decision 

On 12/29/2019 at 10:34 PM, Celestine Timothy said:

How do one discover a good coin with great potential to invest in,more especially during ICOs period.

I have not any idea regarding this as being a beginner here but make sure you stay away from scams and frauds as they are everywhere.

i mainly follow some important youtube traders and influencers to find out which coins have high potential. If they overlap I consider buying. So when all mention ETH I think it's a good sign to buy.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I think my friend trading is really risky, so before do anything and invest your money, i suggest you have to learn hard about this because if you don’t, you can lose your money, so be careful.

On 12/29/2019 at 11:04 PM, Celestine Timothy said:

How do one discover a good coin with great potential to invest in,more especially during ICOs period.

First you may seach about every coins and check up and down rate then you may understand about coins rate. But yes we can not understand because coin rates are up and down every second.

Hi .. there's somthing in some platforms like Trading view .. called Screener .. its a fillter you can know what the coins will go up or what the coins will go down .. search on youtube and you will find it

If you want to discover good coins for investment, you must be better or research well about currency. You can better get coins and can know it will be long to buy long-term.

I think no coins should ever be blindly trusted.  Before investing, it would be best to choose the coins that are listed on the crypto market cap site.  Coin prices can rise or fall at any time, so every investor should be aware of this.

The ICOs are not for all investments are high and generally the risk of the price in its launching is very volatile.

Go to the market look at the behavior of a currency and invest, do not expect a currency to say buy.

It is not that Yoda is my favorite currency but it made me earn some satoshi yesterday with a minimum investment, its price increased to 50% then I sold and ready it earns 50% of my investment in a few moments.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Actually I think at first we need research about this coin. Then we can easily find good coin. In my opinion bitcoin is very popular crypto currency

The best way of finding a potential coin to invest is research,use different platforms like Reddit, Bitcoin talk, youtube, Twitter to get information about coin  and token projects then decide which one is the best.

In fact, I have less idea of what it would be good to buy a new coin here so through your post and do we need to have a better idea about the program then we will know which coins are better for us.

On 12/29/2019 at 11:34 PM, Celestine Timothy said:

i never brought any coin. 
that's why i do not know abut this.
now i need to know this.i hope some one will help u and me.

I saw lot of video in youtube or review video in youtube about ico project, now I know ico project most are scam, they collect the money doing ico project and they never launch their coin in the market. So dont invest in ico project.

To invest in a coin, you must search for the coin project, is it good or not, and search for the strength of the work team and the extent of their activity, are they active in developing their coin, or if their goal is to collect money from people for a specific period only and then the coin disappears, and you must analyze the coin chart and know the points That you should invest in.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️