Will the European Central Bank start using XRP? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Will the European Central Bank start using XRP?

I have read some articles that say that Cristine Lagarde is pushing for the ECB  to start using XRP as a bridge currency to transfer any amount from one place to the other in seconds. Does anybody have any info about this particular news? 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 2

Bank see crypto ( XRP ) can use to get fund for next level, get member to increase trust. This time crypto ( all coin ) looks like stock can be use to get fresh fund or control ( manage ) currency circulation. Let's see next year, is that really bank adopt XRP or it just rumors?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

2 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

I have read some articles that say that Cristine Lagarde is pushing for the ECB  to start using XRP as a bridge currency to transfer any amount from one place to the other in seconds. Does anybody have any info about this particular news? 

I does not have any information but in other sense if this happen then this will be a good step as faster transaction needed todays world. Also this will be in access of every person. Banks should now move forward towards digital world. 

French Minister of Finance, announced this week that Europe should be able to compete with the Libra digital currency. When we go through the mic, all we've heard and read from good sources seems to suggest that the ECB can use XRP.

The plan to launch the xrp currency in Europe would be great, and it would be a good indication that it could be implemented within a few seconds through the bridge.  Therefore, the value of xrp coins will increase in Europe if it is launched properly in the central banks of Europe.

• +1 1

22 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

Does anybody have any info about this particular news? 

Read it from here: https://xrpripplenews.com/2019/09/17/christine-legarde-ecb-xrp-as-replacement-for-euro/

From the article, XRP could be used as stated by the ECB, and they're looking into it, as well as JPM (J.P. Morgan) coin. They saw the importance of it as a cryptocurrency, and I too, have been looking into XRP quite positively.

There are also articles that states that Japanese banks have been adopting XRP too. All such articles point that XRP seems useful and could increase in valuation once demand increases.

Edited by PiroSense
  • +1 1

European central bank addressed that xrp is a important cryptocurrency and ECB more interested in blockchain technology. The head of ECB said xrp can protect EU from financial collapse. So high chances that ECB will adopt xrp in 2020.

• Useful or interesting 2

Everything is possible and choose XRP is good option. I know about this rumors but Central Bank need time to built system to support regulation, besides that people more popular with bitcoin not XRP. Let's them discuss what the best and we will see the progress, soon.

• +3 1

On 12/28/2019 at 8:30 PM, Maxtron73 said:

That will be a great step towards crypto adoption. also this will help people to get faster transfers of payments. secure and also cost effective. If this bank took step then other will be also encouraged to do this.

This is the first time I've read this news. But if that is the case I think this is good idea because as we know XRP was made for the banks. But the question here, is the value of XRP is good?

This looks like fake news created by a heavy bagger. Holding too much XRP that is devalued so much makes people post news like this. I highly doubt Langarde cares about XRP at all or knows what it is. 

Boss this thing show the accepted crypto currency. I told you that different countries make own group and introduce the unique crypto currency or digital currency for the purpose of trading. But crypto currency has the bright future and best for coming years.

Recently we have many news updates about this as ECB is working on crypto currencies and they already starting to research in this with good team of experts with this all they hails Rippl work and now trying to manage things through this as in near future we will watch more then half banks will use this ripple for cross border transactions and this could be new big change in banking.

• +3 1

As the European Central Bank begins using XRP, the demand for the currency will increase. The market will improve further and adopt different strategies to get better results.

XRP was developed to remove intermediaries between organizations, payment providers and banks. Some banks have already started working with this coin because it can connect banks together. There is a high chance that European Central Bank accepts it too because Ripple can help them to reduce the extra costs by connecting directly to other banks. XRP has many partners right now. Some of them include Bank of Yokohama, Royal Bank of Scotland and Western Union.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/28/2019 at 4:30 PM, Maxtron73 said:

i this this is just a fake news, i don't think that the european central bank will start using ripple, anyway ripple is not a real crypto since it is centralized so centralized thing and another centralized can work together since they are both centralized

I've never heard that info, but I'm sure Ripple can do that. do not be surprised if ripple is a crypto with good support from companies or banks. but in terms of price, ripple is still inferior to other altcoins such as etherum or litecoin.

XRP is the most liked crypto currencies by the banks. It is the only hope i think that would encourage banks to use crypto currencies and will initialize the crypto existence in banking systems for faster and cheaper transactions world wide. Even many of banks have aim to use xrp as a exchange medium cross border.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

If it is true that Cristine Lagarde encouraged the ECB to do that, I think that is a good thing. Where the speed is very fast and the price of XRP can increase later.

I really dont know about  XRP.  As i am a beginner.  But i will try to know about it for sure 

• -2 1

I never heard this news but this news interesting to me, is this for real? that the european central bank start using xrp? That would be nice if they start to use XRP. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/28/2019 at 9:30 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I also got about news of European bank who are trying to approve crypto. Ripple is a great project. It already bind on many banks. Now European bank also want to adopt.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I don't know about this news but if seems to me as fake news because any Bank of the world will never works in cryptocurrency. Banks and cryptocurrency market are biggest competitors of each other.