Will the European Central Bank start using XRP? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Will the European Central Bank start using XRP?

Actually i don't know anything about it but if they should make use of it, it will help them and keep their transactions easier and faster 

On 12/28/2019 at 8:30 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I have read some articles that say that Cristine Lagarde is pushing for the ECB  to start using XRP as a bridge currency to transfer any amount from one place to the other in seconds. Does anybody have any info about this particular news? 

I heard about the XRP also called the ripple that its a good coin and its price raise about to $3 usd with the last Bitcoin rails but still don't know that it has a future or not?

On 12/28/2019 at 9:30 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I have read some articles that say that Cristine Lagarde is pushing for the ECB  to start using XRP as a bridge currency to transfer any amount from one place to the other in seconds. Does anybody have any info about this particular news? 

I'm not european citizen.so, i have no idea about this.but, if european bank start to use XRP coin then i think that will be great news for all crypto users.   

The trueth about this xrp is that there is a lot to which we have to really be sure of it, there are good things to which we have to know the right ideas that we have to develop something good we need to issue such in the case the work itself

I have read that in an article before,and yes ecb are adopting cryptocurrency not just xrp but all of them,because they are more interested in blockchain technology than most other institutions in the world because it’s been pushing for innovation and modernization in the European financial system. 

• +1 1

On 3/4/2020 at 2:05 AM, Md-Rabbi said:

They will habit Ripples' XRP crypto currency in their banks several banks experience by now dealt with digital crypto currencies to be managed by governments in France and other Western European countries anywhere here is a pleasant environment for crypto currencies.

it's far about using their bitcoin generation to get access to faster transactions with decrease expenses.

I heard this news. Actually Ripple is potential Crypto currency among them. The Ripple authority is so strong. I think it's a medium ranged Crypto currency.

So many partnerships are going with Ripple and other multinational companies which is increasing the reputations of Ripple companies in this world. I think European Banks will be surely think about to adopt XRP as the payment method.  

You know that ECB is a very serious government service organization. Most likely this is not as it seems at first glance. The blockchain in my country is not developed with ECB, maybe I'm wrong. 

Europe would be great, and it would be a good indication that it could be implemented within a few seconds through the bridge.  Therefore, the value of xrp coins will increase in Europe if it is launched properly in the central banks of Europe.

3 hours ago, Salim vi said:

Europe would be great, and it would be a good indication that it could be implemented within a few seconds through the bridge.  Therefore, the value of xrp coins will increase in Europe if it is launched properly in the central banks of Europe.

Europe is already agreat country due to some certain reasons indicated xrp will be well traded than any other country if first accepted

I think this news is a rumor, there are no official sources talked about it, but some European countries are moving towards activating the money transfers between them using cryptocurrencies, but this project may need a few years to be actually implemented.

Do you know I hear alot of news about Xrp here all the time , I wished one of these news was correct or if it was correct they manage to make any move on the ground and start development this coin . We see a big raising in this coin and now it can't even reach 50 cents that easy.

I doIt will take a long time before the European Central Bank starts using XRP. But I think it would be great. The value of the XRP currency will increase and its demand will also increase. Then, not only the European Central Bank but also other countries, the market will improve.

sooner or later it will happen all banks will adopt xrp as their payment system, as their internal currency, perhaps not as a replacement for the euro but as a valid alternative...

In my opinion, this will not happen, or at least for the time being. The ripple is true, it is a central currency controlled by banks, but in the end it is considered a currency from the field of Crypto.

I haven't seen this news, but I think it's probably true, since the UK wants to use cryptocurrency for its own purposes. and if they are at the development stage of using cryptocurrencies, they will report it 

On coins which can be adopted much faster on my own thoughts, it's best on those coins which are are very fast in transactions than the original coin if the bitcoin whose transactions speed is relatively slower as to process money over the blockchain and as such I think the xrp ripple can be of an effective coin of adoption

I have heard a lot of news that ripple is going to be used a lot in the world in different spheres and technologies as well, so you better buy some amount of ripple

I have heard about this matter, but I do not have information if the bank accepts this matter or not, but I believe that accepting the Ripple currency will help a lot in completing transactions and sending money quickly

Edited by Nezar

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For my view they are planning to launch one Crypto currency so that they could get proper regulations to implement taxes, and they won't be using xrp for transfer but let's see what happens next.

• Useful or interesting 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

New news, this is great. If the news is true, Ripple was created to handle cross-border bank payments almost without cost. If this use is applied, this means a major step towards legalizing cryptocurrencies in all of Europe.

I do not have any information about this news. I hope it is true, the value of XRP will increase well and transactions will be much faster in the bank.

Not all countries of the European Union recognize cryptocurrencies, Belgium, Germany and Sweden are the countries that are most interested in coding. I do not think that they will leave the most expensive currencies and accept the ripple because its price is very low. I know the UAE has allowed Ripple to work with central banks.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I read one of the articles that challenged in this regard, I may not consider it as much pressure as it is a proposal from the head of the International Monetary Fund Christine Lagarde that encourages open regulation of cryptocurrencies this in order to protect consumers with openness to innovation such as cryptocurrencies the topic needs preference in order to explain to you the purpose of this proposal

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile: