This Crypto Coin Can Be a Winner in 2020 - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fatihgani12

This Crypto Coin Can Be a Winner in 2020

China is the most richest country and NEO was China’s first digital coin and is a direct competitor of Ethereum. Like Ethereum, the NEO coin is much more than just a digital currency, and this factor has a significant impact on its price,but due to the virus maybe it will not increase much as what we expected.

NEO is not a successful coin in my opinion. It is a low value coin which is not found in all trading platforms. According to Coinmarketcap, NEO has fallen in ranking from 19th to 22th and its market cap has collapsed heavily since January 18, 2018. This doesn't seem like a good performance to me. We are now in 2020 and NEO's value hasn't risen yet. It is definitely not a superior investment. I prefer to invest in the original Ethereum rather than its Chinese version. NEO was supposed to conquer Asian markets in 2020. We will wait and see!

I can't believe this is the first time I am hearing about such a good coin, I will like to know more about, and I don't think I have ever seen it in any exchange site, hope it is legit. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes, many cryptocurrencies can be winners during the year 2020 and we see good development and rise in some cryptocurrencies, and this is good.

Life is great and enjoy it

Since you said that it is the Chinese version, this matter is good, as it will make it last for a longer period, and others will accept it for some time if it continues to diaper at the current level, or if it has increased. This will achieve a good opportunity to recover what has been lost, according to what you said. It is just an assumption according to what I see in the crypto market

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I don't like the idea of replacing ethereum with almost the same technology, so this cryptocurrency might be just dying in the next couple of months and days.

I think that the price of this currency is very good until this time, and it is very likely that in the future it will reach the first ten salaries of the alternative currencies. We hope this will happen so that everyone who uses this currency can benefit from it.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I dare not say anything in advance because the future is hard to say. but I know NEO has potential and I'm also holding it, I trust it. This year it is likely to add more value. I have a very positive outlook on this currency.

I think that this coin will still show itself in 2020, I hope that it can grow to 35-40 dollars after halving bitcoin, my friend invested about 200 dollars in it.

Edited by NevermindNe

Exactly, I have been also making the same analysis regarding this most progressive crypto coin NEO in the cryptocurrency markets. I hope this cryptocoin will be the best preferred coin to invest in 2020. I also have some holdings of NEO in my crypto wallets. 

On 4/29/2020 at 7:30 AM, Nezar said:

I think that the price of this currency is very good until this time, and it is very likely that in the future it will reach the first ten salaries of the alternative currencies. We hope this will happen so that everyone who uses this currency can benefit from it.

I think that this is possible because of the recent showings and the promising characteristics of the coin. It can be a great substitute or alternate for bitcoin that is still the best cryptocurrency coin becaus eof its price and those new ones that need recognition will be awarded. 

We all believe that this cryptocurrency will be a winner in 2020 because the price of the currency is rising. The record of the last two or three years may be broken this time. We can all make a lot of profit by investing.

NEO is the one of them which is growing fastest in crypto world. Crypto user take NEO for good investment so people admire that it will be one of best cryptocurrency in 2020 and people give interest on it. 

This new currency is good, but we know that the price of digital currencies is constantly fluctuating and it is not possible to predict the future of those currencies, especially new currencies, most of which have a low price, and so that these currencies can be dead

I think I am little late to see this post. But I will check now the condition of this coin. And if I feel that it is profitable to invest in it then I will surely invest in it. And I would like to thank for the notification my dear friend.

I know that neo coin have good potential it's price really touch a good level in future . already I purchased a good amount of neo Coin for long-term investment . sometime I used neo coin for staking purpose also .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 12/27/2019 at 8:26 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

No worries about the price of neo coins, because this coin is a really good coin, and it is likely to rise again very soon, Bitcoin prices will rise in 2020, and then the value of these neo coins is likely to rise, I think you have  If there are neo coins then you hold on

Absolutely right bitcoin price is increasing in 2020 but not more. May be in 2021 bitcoin rise. And its also confirmed when bitcoin increase then neo must win.

On 2/4/2020 at 7:04 AM, ShakilA said:

I am also agreed with you this coin is the winner of 2020.I think this coin will be performing better

I agree with you this is one of favorite project someone recommend this project some months ago for investment but at the beginning I thought that this is normal project but this project has the potential to do something big in future 

On 12/27/2019 at 3:23 PM, Fatihgani12 said:

Ranked 19th on the crypto asset rating board, NEO is also known as the Chinese version of Ethereum. Although it has been 96 percent down from the highest value of its time at the level of $ 200, this token is still a hit among traders lately.

The question is can NEO prove to be a superior investment next year? Let's take a look.

Now we are in 2020 and I believe that this coin didn't make much success as Bitcoin did after the coronavirus appeared. 

The Neo coin is actually a good coin and it got good features and potentials, so I think the price will rise in this year 2020, bitcoin has already started increasing so I think the neo coin will also increase too.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Neo is one of the most growing currencies in recent months and I personally think it will be one of the giants of the market next to the BTC RTH ETH LTC XRP 

I agree with you, Neo coin for now is having a great future and very promising as well but we just have to hold on to it and wait and see what will happen in the nearest future to the coin. Will it surpass our imagination or will it crash just like other coin.

NEO is a very popular currency. People still beleive in this coin and they trade with it. Now the time for neo is not going so well. But in 2020,it has the highest possibility to remain in top. In 2017,it was announced the best coin. It is quite high in volume also. The traders love to trade with it. 

On 12/28/2019 at 7:34 AM, Rudro88 said:

There is no reason to worry about the NEO currency, this coin is acceptable to everyone and everyone has many benefits in using it.  And everyone has the coin, so the annuity currency has a lot of acceptable prices.  And it is expected to rise after 2020 with NEO currency.

I have not worked in this currency before and I have not heard about it, but there is a lot of good news about it. Do you advise me to start investing in this currency?

NEO coin gave more then 40% profit to their investors in only four months of 2020 if you want two x profit from crypto market project of neo then easily you can earned it. But be aware about risk factors of crypto market assets uncertain condition always there for us.