Cheating reputation will lead you to block. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sallujam

Cheating reputation will lead you to block.

Yes dear i also noticed this. Many posts that consist of useful content get low rating. It means mostly people don't read the posts and give react without reading. If they do so,   they can get banned. If they are cheating this site they will be banned. 

4 minutes ago, Diran said:

There are some people who agree with others and tell them, "Give me positive reviews, and I will give you, and it is like agreement, and this matter is not pleasant. Comments may be unhelpful, and we see them +4. Really this is annoying."

That is right there are still some members who do like you said. But in my humble opinion it is not fair, l think we should give positive reaction to the members, who does really deserve it. We should try deserving it and then we can wait for the positive reaction from others. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My dear friend I agree with you. Cryptotalk is a very interesting forum.  All of me have come to this forum to gain a better knowledge about cryptocurrencies.  We need to work carefully on crypto forums.  Honestly you posted very well.  The moderators of this forum are working hard for us. We should all thank the moderators of the forum.  We should not cheat in this forum.  This forum is a blessing for us. Thank you.  Thanks to all the members of this forum.

• +2 2

Yes it is very important for us to give reputation to those who deserves it we should not be bias because some of us will say we are giving it to our friends or family which they did not deserve the reputation 

You are right I also have seen many posts that are not 100 characters and have a lot of positive reputation and this is not fair to the other members because we have to give the right reputation to the topics that really deserve it 

• +1 1

You should stop cheating during your work here, otherwise you will end up banned. In my opinion, I work and publish something useful to get a reputation and a positive evaluation for your work.

Cheating reputation refers to a phenomenon in which a person gets  very good reputation on a post which is not useful and also violates forum rules. So he can get himself banned if he uses cheat ways to get reputation.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes people who cheat on reputations and they are not loyal to the platform it is advised to them that don't make fake reputation and do things in a honest and loyal way in this forum and try to earn their own reputation otherwise they will have to face the consequences.

• +1 1

yes it is rules of this platform.if you breaking the rules of this platform you ban this platform.if you can create the good post that is your right to give the positive reputation.many user cheating here they don't read and give +1 or negative remarks on your post.i advice you to work on this platform done bye honestly.

• +1 1

Yes my dear i am also agreed with your statement  peoples should read and judge the post and then give them reputation most of the new memebrs not know about this and they will be bannwd so try to read the rules and follow them to save your account banned by admin.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/15/2020 at 1:35 AM, Sallujam said:

Hi guys i have noticed you also may have noticed about cheating reputation.

Many people on this forum are giving cheating reputation to the people i feel it that some posts who doesn't contain 100 character limit set by forum are reacted with +5 and some other post that contains quality content are reacted negatively that's not fair my mates we all are here to get knowledge about crypto currency and if we just focus on making topics and post neither quality nor useful and give reputation to the poor content the people will not focus to do their best and keep posting poor content and we will not learn much.

I am thankful to our admin which are working on cheating reputation and giving them warning and blocking them.

I will request my all mates to react positive reputation to quality topics and post and negative reputation to the post which aren't useful to help our moderator to remove it.

I think most people will agree with me if you agree with me give me your response if I'm wrong guys also guide me.

Thanks

@Sallujam I agree with that, of course a topic can be good for someone and bad for another, but I have seen publications that break the rules and there are users who give positive feedback, when this practice should not be rewarded, I am sure that the moderators they look at them and follow them, the warning points and prohibitions also fall to them, what happens is that we do not realize when it happens because the publication is deleted and we already forget it, thank you for sharing your concern with us, yo I give fair reactions to the publications, if they are good they will carry good, if they are bad or break the rules they will carry negative, it is not about being evil but fair, greetings.

• +2 1

You are right. Most members in this forum give positive high ratings like +5 +4 to comments that are not deserving and the deserving ones get +1 or +2 which is unfair. If you don't know how to give ratings as it should be, I believe this post can help you.

• +2 1

Not only crypto talk, but everything "where cheating happened", leads to lose and incompetency. A man who is going through this way lost respect.

Cheating is not allowed in forum.Many of us just keep reacting without judged for complete Their 50 reactions.It is not right at all so forum block their react.Many of quality post didn’t get reputation and some low quality post get reputation.So forum take this decision to block them who give unnecessary reacts.

• +1 1

Hello, in my case it has happened to me a few times, but I thought that maybe it is because they did not like what was written, but now that you mention this if it is pitiful that you do your best to make a good publication so that they cross it with a -2 or -1, but I think it depends on the people who qualify, who do not appreciate a good publication.

• +2 2

the member you give their reputation randomly without reading and understanding the post or topic .they do that for earn some talk. the forum should ban them 

Hello everyone, I consider that the most fair thing is to be sincere and professional, if the publication does not deserve a positive reputation, you do not have to give it, you have to follow the rules of the forum and do things well, so that everything flows normally within of the forum, I have always noticed that administrators are very aware of any situation that may arise in the forum, and that is very good.

• +3 1

Crypto should block this time of members because they encrypted in the forum i also see the useless comments gain more reputation than the deserving comments and the deserving comments only give negative reputation this is totally unfair with hard worker i think moderaters give also a action for this happens again

• +3 1

Yes, I have seen many times that an informative post has a negative reputation and a useless post or comment has a very positive reputation and this is wrong. And I think that's because people keep giving reputations without seeing or reading.
I want to say that first the topic or comment should be read carefully then reputation should be given accordingly. In this way, everyone will get their reward for their hard work. And if someone is gaining reputation through fraud, he can't stay in this forum for long, he will be banned soon. Because the forum moderators are doing their job very well.

I realized over again that near is in addition a time lag between interaction and the other, hence that if you sort out a share in a brisk period, it will put off you from interacting for a midstream period, therefore remuneration awareness and strive to act together positively with the posts that deserve

Giving ratings to those who are not worthy leads you to be fraudulent in one way or another, or even giving you a negative evaluation to someone who does not deserve with the intention of offending him is also considered fraud. We must be fair in the evaluations that we give without bias or hostility

Members please have some respect for the forum. We are here for making the forum better and perfect. So we need to be honest when we give reputations to others. Give good ratings to quality posts and discourage unwanted posts. Simply don't encourage fellow members.

Hello my friend, in fact, there are many things that have developed in this forum. There are certainly moderators monitoring the members here so that the forum remains safe against any fraud

The Cryptotalk and Yobit regulation are clear "Cheat ratings or any automation is strictly prohibited!" So don't try to cheat with your React, yes I see many topics and post less than 100 characters receive high reputation than other good post and topics. This is possible because of reacting just for reacting, but it is not good to do that and is possible the moderators can consider it a cheat!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif