Cheating reputation will lead you to block. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sallujam

Cheating reputation will lead you to block.

On 11/15/2020 at 10:35 AM, Sallujam said:

Hi guys i have noticed you also may have noticed about cheating reputation.

Many people on this forum are giving cheating reputation to the people i feel it that some posts who doesn't contain 100 character limit set by forum are reacted with +5 and some other post that contains quality content are reacted negatively that's not fair my mates we all are here to get knowledge about crypto currency and if we just focus on making topics and post neither quality nor useful and give reputation to the poor content the people will not focus to do their best and keep posting poor content and we will not learn much.

I am thankful to our admin which are working on cheating reputation and giving them warning and blocking them.

I will request my all mates to react positive reputation to quality topics and post and negative reputation to the post which aren't useful to help our moderator to remove it.

I think most people will agree with me if you agree with me give me your response if I'm wrong guys also guide me.

Thanks 😊

Dear @Sallujam you are right we must identify such kind of person who gave 5 point to those who make less then 100 character Post.

I always try that if I see any post of such kind I definitely rate him not 5 but 1 or 2, to encourage them and definitely I replied their post in which I advised them to make their post qualitative and informative otherwise you will be banned. 

I think we must report those person we are intentionally doin this repeatedly.

Are you agree with me?

If agree give me heart

best regards

Just now the yobit exchange pays for likes and for posts, so people put all likes on any posts even without reading them, because you need to get 50 talk token faster while the rate is still holding

Yes cheating is good reputation it's bad effect for your future so please don't cheat and use good knowledge share with there .

13 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Already moderators has warn members to be cautious and careful with rating post, it is not meant to be given any how and to any post one come across, it is mandated on you to read and earn from the post first then evaluate the post by awarding the rating depending on the value of the information to you. So jeopardizing the significance of giving reputation, rating just to make sure you have exhausted the allocated reputation per day is an offence which could lead to ban from the forum. 

Well explained, very easy to accumulate, I couldn't leave the comment without saying something about it and without telling you that you have said it all, if we can all apply this method I think most of us won't be banned, I really feel the comment

Yes you are right someone member can't Even read the post or comment they will just go direct too reputation just too complete their daily actives is so painfully some one should rate you negative after you spend much time writing a accuracy topic or comment 

I think that regardless of who the member is, the reputation must be deserved and fair, because the reputation was created just for that, to evaluate and help the member, because with a good reputation he will show that he is doing a good job, and with a bad reputation the member must see where he was wrong, and try not to make any more mistakes and improve from that reputation. I think that here in the forum we have to be fair to others so that others are fair to us. And never forget, that we are all here to help and not to harm.

Some of the people here abusing the reaction points by sending each other +5 every minutes even their posts are not informative, this is why moderators disabled it because of those people. Now, people are having a problem because they think they're banned from receiving rewards for the ratings on their posts knowingly moderators just disabled it.

Stop doing any cheating here because they will only lead for ban just like cheating to have many reputation and asking for it. Much better and it's really nice to feel that you earned those reputation because you really work hard to earn it and not because you ask or beg for it to to other members. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think if you are going to the reputation with the cheating process. Yes then you should be blocked by the forum. Actually, you point gets by your content of the post. So, post accurate material and got positive ratings y the peoples. No need to the cheat.

On 11/15/2020 at 1:35 PM, Sallujam said:

I will request my all mates to react positive reputation to quality topics and post and negative reputation to the post which aren't useful to help our moderator to remove it.

Reputation should be earned and not given away easily, we should always give a proper reaction on other users post. I notice that there are posts that are not useful but still receive +5 rating, maybe the author and the reactor know each other or friends in real life.
I hope that we use the rating system properly so that we can maintain the balance or the fairness, also I hope that everyone give reaction properly and stop asking for it.

You should give them what they deserve if you give rates with out reading then the moderators will surely give you warning points because they can see all the rates you have given. I will request that you can give rates to any one but you should read that post before giving ratings.

• +1 1

am thankful to our admin which are working on cheating reputation and giving them warning and blocking them.

I think most people will agree with me if you agree with me give me your response if I'm wrong guys also

brother you are absolutely right we should give reputation who deserve according to their content. First we should read content if content of any which fulfil all rules requirement have useful information and helpful than give good reputation and who have very poor content than give negative reputation which make him aware for the next by getting negative reputation .

Yes, of course ! This is definitely a form of fraud and it is totally rejected here in the forum! And supervisors here are able to detect who is manipulating such matters! I think it is a shame that cheating is done through reputation points! Because reputation points indicate the quality of your content! If you want to increase it, you should increase the quality of your content, not cheat!
I was surprised that @Babubu609 one of the most important forum members has been banned due to this problem as well!

Many people on this forum are giving cheating reputation to the people i feel it that some posts who doesn't contain 100 character limit set by forum are reacted with +5 and some other post that contains quality content are reacted negatively that's not fair my mates we all are here to get knowledge about crypto currency and if we just focus on making topics and post neither quality nor useful and give reputation to the poor content the people will not focus to do their best and keep posting poor content and we will not learn much.

I am thankful to our admin which are working on cheating reputation and giving them warning and blocking them.

I think most people will agree with me if you agree with me give me your response if I'm wrong guys also guide me.

Thanks 😊

Hello 

Hope you will be fine and doing good.

I completely agree with you i had also seen this most of the time  people had given more reputation to poor quality post. People are just doing it to complete daily limit so we should avoid this thing.

By stop doing this only quality post will get like and the site will grow in low time.

Hello dear, of course, I understand what you are saying dear, as some members introduce themselves, introduce ourselves, provide ourselves with knowledge that is understandable and useful to all members of the forum. I wish success to all

Moderators are focused on qualifying good contents only.  They will definitely catch you if you try to cheat reputation. I don't think there is way of cheating reputation.  It's on people who are careless of giving it. Sometimes in the rush of completing tasks people can give ratings without reading contents. These will lead such activities.

• +3 1

Some members are just trolling the forum, they keep on giving reaction without any basis, they are just giving reputation just to earn money from that, thankfully we have our good moderators who are watching us for that matter and they wont tolerate those members who cheat the reputation. 

On 11/15/2020 at 1:35 PM, Sallujam said:

Thanks 😊

Yeah i was thinking about that also. There are members here who cheats even in the reputation points. Those people don't know how to be fair with others and don't want to. It's all up to the admins to give a proper punishment for them. Guys, be fair to the members here. We should make this forum a better one.

• +3 1

Yes you are right bro. We work hard to make our topic more informative and good. We write our own reasearches and experience. But some of the members made the posts against the rules of the forum and these post have no useful content but got +5 rating. I would say one thing to the members that made full ratings to those posts which are giving you some knowledge.

• +1 1

we should understand that reputations are supposed to be given by merit and you should not just issue out reputation based on what you see, rather your reputations should be given out based on the quality of posts whether it's informative or not,

If u ask me that is very annoying indeed and we gonna have to deal with it and report it and move on to hopefully get banned for good as its very saddening that people are like that nowadays although removing names from reacts was a for a better thing it still got worse sadly.

• +1 2

Yes you are right because last few days ago, when we get double talk token of giving the 50 reputations. There are many members who give the reputation without reading it's comments, which is very bad. 

Many members are struggling for getting good reputation. We should help each other. 

@Smsadik420 yeah you are obviously right that's why i feel that this topic should be posted to beware people who are giving cheat reputation that they can be prevented to be banned and more i agree with you that this forum's admins are so active and this is absolutely right there should be no chance on cheating reputation to let them doing it obviously they should be banned

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeah bro you are right I also think so that we should only give positive repetition to these kinds of posts which are helpful to us or which give information to us. I have also seen a lot of people giving fake reaction just to complete their 50 reacts daily. I know you have also seen a lot of people which beg for reacts from their friends and they got a good reputation. What are you said East can lead to account ban

Though I do agree that we have to give reputation in accordance to the quality of post, we cannot really determine if someone is cheating by giving high reputation to a short post. Usefulness and relevance of each post is subjective to the reader, if the reader read a short post but has the information he is looking for he can give a high rep because it is relevant and useful to him.