Cheating reputation will lead you to block. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sallujam

Cheating reputation will lead you to block.

I noticed it many times that many members are reacting without even reading the content and this will lead you to loss. You should do it after reading the content properly. Good luck!

Yes you are right friend cheating reputation will always lead you to block because the moderators and administrators are always going through our posts and making investigation on our posts and comments because most of the members only give reactions with positive reputation to most of the post that do not worth it, if we can observe that some of the posts which have positive reputation are not up to 100 characters and do not contain information that are important, useful and educative that will increase others in knowledge and experience, so let's try to take corrections in order not to be ban or having warning points 

• +2 1

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I am new here I want to ask that reputation is not so important for earning money reputation is for content and thoughts

You are totally correct, we should give postive standing to the individuals who merits, it will truly propel them to keep up their great work. On the off chance that we give postive standing to those insignificant and pointless post we are just reassuring them to continue posting substance like what isn't useful for the development of the discussion. Each part in the gathering should cooperate to make this discussion far better.

It is moreover confirmed in the rules though. In adding together to that, I hearten every person to be good and definitely as rating/reacting one's announce in the forum. No trouble could you repeat that? your affiliation with both other is, if you are acquaintances or family in that case I advocate that you must be free from bias. bequeath the affirmative and harmful reactions to folks who justly deserve it. 

I would say that if you deserve to give a rate as soon as you read, the moderators will definitely give you a warning point because they will see all the rates given to you.  I would request you to rate anyone but you should read that post before rating. And the other thing is the reputation cheats that some members give to each other ... so it's not good .. rate those who deserve it.  .

Yes, if you do not follow the rules ,you will get bannes or deleate your posts  So you should avoid it because you will  cause the lose of  your chance to grow on cryptotalk.For continuing you should follow their rules.

• +2 1

You are right. I am agree with this.we must give positive reputation if you deserve this and for this your post would must be usefully for us.we should trust the members because their reputation is so positive and if you break the rule by wanting to cheat then you will get block by the admin.so we must careful about this.thank you.

You right here, Cheating  will not be copied because if someone's s.m.s.  If you write someone's s.m.s.  If the account is blocked then there is no use so hunt your own And we can make it better 

Obviously, my dear. cryptotalk forum don't accept your cheat reputation. so always try to make useful content in this forum. And your useful content easily get good ratings. Your good ratings give you payment. cryptotalk strictly prohibited cheat ratings. i think you can understand it

• +2 1

Cheating reputation will really lead to block , cheating is against the forum rules and regulations, if we want to keep our account safe and to avoid block, we should not cheat in the forum, we should not try to cheat or try to gain reputation, gain your reputation by your work

• +1 1

It is always recommended and I tell beginners a positive reputation to those useful posts that provide you with valuable information where you as a member can learn from those posts that deserve a Good Reputation, when you see a post that is poorly written in English or does not have at least 100 characters and do not report anything, it is your decision to give negative reputation for not complying with the rules of the forum.And if you give reputation cheating to post that do not comply with these rules, the account could be banned.

• +4 1

Yes it happened so many times and so many people have actually been removed because of the same and to me they have lost because then we have to really keep on defining that power that comes with it, we need to grow and make every simple thing count even the way we post and rate other people

There will be a history in crypto that if you want to write your comment, if you copy and paste someone, then it may block your account. So if the account is blocked then all our work will be spoiled, so you have to take precaution 

Dear friend  You are right.  There are many people in the forum who make fake reputations or cheat without paying attention to the work.  But it shouldn't.  Because if you don't do any work honestly, it is not possible to improve that work.  Thank you for pointing us out.

Hello everyone. In crypto talk forum, if you want to be successful, you have to do away with all your negative attitudes, and follow all the rules and regulations. You shouldn't do anything that is against the forum rules, and you should rate meaningful post with positive sign.

I agree with you.  Many people work here but are not aware of their reputation.  Many informative posts have some people with a negative reputation.  As a result, people fall into misery. So we should all observe these issues well.

Indeed you are correct my companion . Numerous individuals are getting notoriety by cheating . A few people are there in this gathering which rating arbitrarily without perusing the posts and furthermore give contrary rating to the helpful posts and a few people are there who get notoriety by counterfeit methods while disheart the dedicated individuals who post important posts . Arbitrators and administrators should make a few strides against these cheat notoriety.

• +1 1

Yes you are right my senior mate. But I am happy because the rule of crypto Talk is amazing. If they can cheat admin will block him. These types of members creates disturbance and other many problems. Please avoid these of work and members. 

On 11/15/2020 at 1:24 PM, JesusFries said:

It is also stated in the rules though. In addition to that, I encourage everyone to be fair and just when rating/reacting one's post in the forum. No matter what your relationship with each other is, if you are friends or family then I suggest that you should be free from bias. Give the positive and negative reactions to those who truly deserve it. 

in this regard i agree with you no one should do such things that leads to the blocked content the ratings are either positive or negative but all will according to the comments and what these comments deserve..

Yeh we should all people want to appreciate those people who make new topics for us. They motivate us to know new things by the help of these people. They able to get appreciation. They collect a lot of information and then tell us. We did not read this and with out any idea we give reply its not a good act members. Please firstly read all the post and then reply. A good hard work of our respectable members give us knowledge. I would say thank to all those members. 

Cheating is not allowed in every where in the world or any field of life it is same in the cryptotalk if you cheat the forum and gave cheat reputation then it case your account block. So avoid to take these steps. Be original be save.

On 11/15/2020 at 10:35 AM, Sallujam said:

Hi guys i have noticed you also may have noticed about cheating reputation.

Many people on this forum are giving cheating reputation to the people i feel it that some posts who doesn't contain 100 character limit set by forum are reacted with +5 and some other post that contains quality content are reacted negatively that's not fair my mates we all are here to get knowledge about crypto currency and if we just focus on making topics and post neither quality nor useful and give reputation to the poor content the people will not focus to do their best and keep posting poor content and we will not learn much.

I am thankful to our admin which are working on cheating reputation and giving them warning and blocking them.

I will request my all mates to react positive reputation to quality topics and post and negative reputation to the post which aren't useful to help our moderator to remove it.

I think most people will agree with me if you agree with me give me your response if I'm wrong guys also guide me.

Thanks 😊

@Sallujam you are my friend ad also you are obviously hundred percent right. because many people want to try again duplicate I am and illegal method to collector reputation so it is illegal by the rule of organisation of the Crypto talk. So guys don't try to make this mistakes because we are here due to cryptotalk we should follow the rules created by the Crypto talk. Wish you all the best my friend. 💕💞

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Hello everyone  cheating is bad things so dont cheat every one beacuse you cheat then next time some one cheat with him so if some one cheat then you only block that it. And fellow me i give you morr information oi

Reputations must never be given in a hurry. One must read the post thoroughly and after careful consideration start giving reputation. Let the right person get good reputation. It will help the forum and also the members of the forum. For he will be motivated to write more and better quality posts.