Cheating reputation will lead you to block. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sallujam

Cheating reputation will lead you to block.

That is in the rules that cheating reputation is probably prohibited in this forum. So, we must give our reputation to those topic or post that deserves our reputation. Don't just give it to post that have a low quality or non sense post like not following the rules. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course you will get banned if you cheating reputation on cryptotalk forum.In cryptotalk forum posting rules they also said cheating reputation is not allowed on this forum.If you do this then you must permanently blocked from this forum.

• +1 1

Yes I agree with you because giving good reputation to a post that violates the rules is like motivating the violations so that's why the reputation cheating is banned on this forum.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

I totally agree with you. Giving reactions irresponsibly can lead to being banned from the forum. I think that we should all give great value to our Talk token and not automatically and irresponsibly grant valuations simply for fulfilling a task in order to obtain the 50 Talk tokens corresponding to each day. Feedback is a tool that we use to rate those who do good work on the forum positively or neutrally and to reprimand those who don't. It is inconceivable that a post that does not comply with the forum rules will receive a positive rating. It is a matter of conscience friends and of obtaining what we earn honestly and impartially. Positive points for those who really deserve them and negative points for those who don't.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Reputations are actually created in this forum so that we can express our feelings towards the contributions of members of the forum and since that is the case then i we should always give reactions to well deserved members be it positive rating or negative rating because the moderators are watching and when you cheat there is possibility for you to get banned from the forum completely, o be wise in giving ratings to everyone in this forum.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Yes definitely many members are givung negative reputations to the newbie without reading thier content that is not good sign for the forum development.In my opinion there must be a reason for giving reputation.

In this way we can encourage the members to produce wuality content. 

Yes absolutely this information is totally true because I know a friend who k ow two such members whose accounts has been blocked because of the cheat reputations. They started to rate each others posts and the moderator when came to k ow about this violation they blocked both the contacts l.

• +1 1

On 11/19/2020 at 4:22 PM, Emma William said:

Because reputation points indicate the quality of your content! If you want to increase it, you should increase the quality of your content, not cheat!

If a member wants to increase his reputation by posting quality content, he'd better not do it by also posting paraphrased topics and comments taken from other sources just to show that he knows a lot. That's even worse, because other members are being fooled into thinking that he is always posting quality content (and receiving reputation points as a result) when actually he is cheating on the side. He'll be caught eventually for doing that.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +2 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Hi, mate yes i completely agree with you. You said true that the peoples who are working hard in this forum. They deserve a good reputation also. But newbies cannot knows about them they just come here for gaining money. I advice to beginers please study this forum completely. And then you better understand who is good and not. And those peoples who are cheating here knowing the person is hardworking and good posting but they give negative comments. They must be banned. Thanks.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, it is true. The topic of fraud is dangerous and you should pay attention and you will be banned and prevented from entering the forum

Yes of course cheating reputation will leads to block because it's a violation of forum rules. Cheating reputation also reduce the quality of content. Because when people got rating through cheating than don't care about the quality of the post content. They make useless posts and get rating through cheating. 

Absolutely true friend. Cheating isn't fair for all of us. Cheating reputation not be acceptable for this site. If someone do this so i hope they would block from this site.

Yes sir I am agreed with you. We know that fake people are everywhere and in every field of life but unfortunately some fake people are also present in highly secured platform. They don't work honestly and violate the rules. My friend got banned when he cheated for rating. So I request you please don't wast your long struggle by doing a little mistake. Be honest with each other. Stay blessed!

Yes mate, I am totally agree with you as I also have seen many post having only small lines as well as only a single word too. And the most wonder thing is that it taken +5 reputation then I feel that it is scamming with using multiple accounts. They think that they are doing all the spam hidden to the moderators as there is not showing who have reacted+5. But actually All the moderators know that who have give +5 reputation to useless posts and then ban them.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

On 11/15/2020 at 10:35 AM, Sallujam said:

Hi guys i have noticed you also may have noticed about cheating reputation.

Many people on this forum are giving cheating reputation to the people i feel it that some posts who doesn't contain 100 character limit set by forum are reacted with +5 and some other post that contains quality content are reacted negatively that's not fair my mates we all are here to get knowledge about crypto currency and if we just focus on making topics and post neither quality nor useful and give reputation to the poor content the people will not focus to do their best and keep posting poor content and we will not learn much.

I am thankful to our admin which are working on cheating reputation and giving them warning and blocking them.

I will request my all mates to react positive reputation to quality topics and post and negative reputation to the post which aren't useful to help our moderator to remove it.

I think most people will agree with me if you agree with me give me your response if I'm wrong guys also guide me.

Thanks 😊

I understand you.I am also become sad for this because this is not fair. Some people are not giving good posts but they are taking good reputation and on other hand there are good posts but some giving them bad reputation.They are not reading posts and just cooking buttons . We should avoid from this bad things.

If you find a comment with the following styles rate them negative rate 

1 . Useless post 

2. A post with plagiarism

3. A comment that goes out of content to the topic of discussion.

These category of post deserves to be rated negative.

@Sallujam I know am new here but the truth is am trying my best to make sure that am able to work perfectly in this place without making any mistakes, so to me I will be reading  a few topics before I make a good rating so to me this is what is important to me, so to me I keep on trying as hard and making sure that we are able to build something that is far much perfect  that what we have right now , its really important we do value what we do have right now and its really important that happens.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am with you on this topic and the evaluation should be for all topics that contain useful and targeted information, especially information related to digital currency

• +1 1

As you say all need respect the rules the poster and users who give reputation to there post if you see that the post don't merit the rating you don't give him any because when you give him rate you help him to break the rules and the post will be deleted and your rate and comments with

Never do cheating because it will punish in one day for sure you must be clear but in this forum you should be more aware because both the member who has given rates and those who received cheating rates will be  banned. So, always be true for yourself and never do cheating.

• +1 4
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Yes, that's true. I have also seen that. Most of the the people give rating without reading the the post properly. Sometimes people just rate their friends without understanding the quality. It's ok to support your friends. But let them know their post quality.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes you are right, because some can take fake reputation and wrong way reputation. But they don't think about ban. With this mistake you can ban from this forum sonmake usefull post and get reputation.  If you thinknno bady not take action on that your are wrong, because when moderator check your account and regulation. That would be by same person then you would ban. 

• +1 1

some members are simply trolling the forum, they maintain on giving reaction with none basis, they're just giving reputation just to earn money from that, fortunately we've our good moderators who're watching us for that matter and they wont tolerate those members who cheat the reputation.

• +1 2

Welcome dear, as there are numerous standards in the discussion that we need to cling to and know new with the end goal for us to assess individuals and distribute distributions as required and everybody profits by these magnificent and particular distributions

• +1 1
  • +3 1