Cheating reputation will lead you to block. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sallujam

Cheating reputation will lead you to block.

cheating is strict enforced and prohibited by the admin and moderators of this forum and the giving reputations is important to all members here to analyze and check if that member having more useful contents, be responsible when giving some reputations because in that way we can get some informations with higher reputations so be fair in all times.

Thanks my mate for revising the rules of this forum. Basically mostly peoples misuse this opportunity and gives reputation very quickly without reading content, topics. Thats why sometimes useful or informative topics gets nagetive rates and its very bad. One more important point is 100 character is must but if any topic or post contain 100 word but its not informative or useful so its also get nagetive reputaion. So first priority create informative and quality post then reputation auto comes. And those who are giving cheat reputation and considered  spammer. Moderators of this forum are very active and geneius, they also taken strong step against them through WP and banning.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Definitely, we should be grateful about this. There are numerous individuals who are faking in notorieties, some of them have counterfeit different records just to help their notorieties. Be that as it may, regardless of how they will stow away, however there is consistently per day for a con artist.

• +2 1

On 11/15/2020 at 11:35 AM, Sallujam said:

Hi guys i have noticed you also may have noticed about cheating reputation.

Many people on this forum are giving cheating reputation to the people i feel it that some posts who doesn't contain 100 character limit set by forum are reacted with +5 and some other post that contains quality content are reacted negatively that's not fair my mates we all are here to get knowledge about crypto currency and if we just focus on making topics and post neither quality nor useful and give reputation to the poor content the people will not focus to do their best and keep posting poor content and we will not learn much.

I am thankful to our admin which are working on cheating reputation and giving them warning and blocking them.

I will request my all mates to react positive reputation to quality topics and post and negative reputation to the post which aren't useful to help our moderator to remove it.

I think most people will agree with me if you agree with me give me your response if I'm wrong guys also guide me.

Thanks 😊

Hey mate, you are right here lot of poor post getting reputation but high quality post getting negative rating which is very bad, although moderator doing their activities who giving fake reputation. So we must not give fake or negative reputation whose post are useful. We must remember cheating will cause our account banned.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

All kind of cheating is prohibited, it is according to the general rules and regulation of this forum so for those who are doing cheating or abusing this forum, they're deserved to be punished like receiving some warning points or worst being banned in this forum.

• +1 1

Cheating is not a good act. It is illegal act. It is not allowed in every field of life. Here in cryto talk it is also not allowed. By cheating you will be got warning messages and your account may be blocked. In this way your reputation effects badly and you will not paid 

Yes my friend I totally agree with your opinion that cheating reputation will lead to you banned from this forum. So if you want to get reputation and following then just improve your qualitiy off posting and skills. It would be very beneficial for you.

• +1 1

12 hours ago, decemberends said:

If u ask me that is very annoying indeed and we gonna have to deal with it and report it and move on to hopefully get banned for good as its very saddening that people are like that nowadays although removing names from reacts was a for a better thing it still got worse sadly.

@decemberends..There are many members of the forum who abuse the rating to earn BTC.  Again there are many members who give negative ratings to good posts.  And those who abuse the rating will be caught by the moderator very soon.  And they will be banned.  So we should not abuse the rating.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

You are absolutely right. There should be no cheating on giving reputation. You must go through the post and give ratings according to post from -5 to +5 from worst to best. Do not cheat and rate randomly. Be sincere.

• +2 1

Cheating in reputation will lead your account into the serious trouble. So Please use reputation wisely. People are getting more reputation because of reputation spammers here in the forum who are just giving reputation to earn talk tokens. As tge double payment for 50 rate has been stopped, So i think this problem will reduce and people starts rating accordingly the quality.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Cheating is really bad.We have to avoid it. If we cheat in this forum you will be surely banned. Because this site has a good security. So don't do that and block your account. 

Being the members of this forum, its our responsibility to maintain the rules and decorum of this platform. And fake reputation is completely against the ethics of this platform, so we shouldn't entertain such acts. There are some users who give reputation without proper evaluation, we shouldn't do that. I always make reputation only after reading and understanding the quality of each post. And the admins are efficiently working to find out fake reputation, so dont do such things and loose your account. 

• +1 1

Recently this spamming is happening more that before. I have seen such. They are making their own post reacted with multiple accounts. If we find something unusual we should look out their profile if there is more useless content with reputations. After that we should report them to moderators. Thia will make their work fast and easy. So we should do our best what we can do and make this forum better.

That's obviously true as most of the scammers and spammers have multiple accounts just for cheating which is against the forum rules and regulations but much thanks to our moderators as they play a great role into banning them.

On 11/15/2020 at 11:20 AM, Sallujam said:

Many people on this forum are giving cheating reputation to the people i feel it that some posts who doesn't contain 100 character limit set by forum are reacted with +5 and some other post that contains quality content are reacted negatively that's not fair my mates we all are here to get knowledge about crypto currency and if we just focus on making topics and post neither quality nor useful and give reputation to the poor content the people will not focus to do their best and keep posting poor content and we will not learn much.

I am thankful to our admin which are working on cheating reputation and giving them warning and blocking them.

I will request my all mates to react positive reputation to quality topics and post and negative reputation to the post which aren't useful to help our moderator to remove it.

I think most people will agree with me if you agree with me give me your response if I'm wrong guys also guide me.

Thanks 😊

@Sallujam Yes, you are absolutely right in this regard. Giving ratings just for the intention of gathering tokens, and also ratings in exchange is considered against the forum rules, and any types of act involved in cheating the system is strictly prohibited, and if found, they will be banned from the forum. So, we should not be encouraging such unethical acts, rather we should focus on creating quality topics and give reactions based on usefulness of the topic.

A portion of individuals here mishandling the response focuses by sending each other +5 consistently this is the reason arbitrators crippled it given those individuals. Presently, individuals are having an issue since they believe they're restricted from this forum. In addition to that, II recommend that you should be liberated from inclination. Give positive and negative responses to the individuals who genuinely merit it. 

On 11/15/2020 at 9:24 AM, JesusFries said:

It is also stated in the rules though. In addition to that, I encourage everyone to be fair and just when rating/reacting one's post in the forum. No matter what your relationship with each other is, if you are friends or family then I suggest that you should be free from bias. Give the positive and negative reactions to those who truly deserve it. 

Like you, I think the same thing that many users are related and give each other good reputations but I think that in the end the moderators of this great forum end up hunting them
Good luck to the whole community and great profits

Certainly, I agree with you, there are some members who give a positive reputation to bad posts and a negative reputation to positive posts and this is a clear violation of the rules of the forum and I think that the mediators warn them or ban their account if they continue with these mistakes.

• Useful or interesting 1

Exactly that is true we have a great opportunity of giving 50 reputations each day it it is not essential to give all the 50 reputations because if we see posts which is helpful and and members make it so attractive so we have to give to these posts or topic because they will encourage and will make more quality posts as sometimes I receive many react so that is depends on us to make good post..

I we must always keep in mind that we should only give positive rating the deserving one, we should wisely distribute the 50 ratings and don't waste any single of it. I myself always carefully gives rating and as much as possible I don't want to give a negative one since no one deserve it except to those people who had violated the rules of this forum.

On 11/15/2020 at 7:35 AM, Sallujam said:

Thanks 😊

Yes, it is true that repeated negative evaluation of people will lead to banning them and not keeping them in the forum. Perhaps many people think that the forum can be dealt with by cheating with others without any deterrence.

• +2 1

I understand what you say and I saw it many times. The most important thing is to be responsible and value with the punctuation that they deserve, in my case I am always very fair in that sense! What I recognize is that it is very difficult for me to leave negative evaluations, when I see poor quality post I directly ignore them.

even if you write a very good post and you don't get a good reputation just keep writing and believe that somebody that loves and appreciate good contents will surely give that to you someday. 

The fact that people give cheat rate should not be your concern, the moderators are definitely watching!!! 

thats true , sometimes i see lot of low quality posts contain positive so all what i do is reporting it as spam or giving it a negative rating so it will be cleaned later , every one should do the same as me for a better forum . 

Your reputation is what others think of your comments and topic.weather you get a positive one or negative its important to note of others expression of your post because it would let you know where to improve and quality of the content.stay away from cheating reputation because it can lead to eventual ban.

Your reputation is what others think of your comments and topic.weather you get a positive one or negative its important to note of others expression of your post because it would let you know where to improve and quality of the content.stay away from cheating reputation because it can lead to eventual ban.