Famous people using Crypto ( 2020 ) ! - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma William

Famous people using Crypto ( 2020 ) !

The entry of celebrities will certainly bring a lot of investors to the cryptocurrency that they enter or promote because there are a lot of followers and they are trusted people for everyone.

There are maybe a lot more who do not say it, and maybe the Lionel Messi was an ad, but maybe he did invest, and also, I think that elon musk also invested, and let alone John McCaffe

• +2 1

1 minute ago, entrepreneur said:

There are maybe a lot more who do not say it, and maybe the Lionel Messi was an ad, but maybe he did invest, and also, I think that elon musk also invested, and let alone John McCaffe

Of course @entrepreneur sure there are a lot or almost of famous people use cryptocurrency or invested on it. We know all that with cryptocurrency there are nothing to pay about the tax. Also cryptocurrency is anonymous, so is possible some famous people use it to to evade taxes.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thanks for giving us these people but I don't know if they have genuine interest in crypto or they are just speculating trying to make the most from it. Mayweather was charged for some scam ICO if I remember correctly and I don't like having people promoting altcoins like that. I prefer them to discuss Bitcoin and find what they are doing wrong with crypto.

• +2 1

Certainly, my friend, I agree with you that the entry of celebrities into the world of cryptography is a wonderful thing and will contribute to the increase in the number of cryptocurrency users in the world because these celebrities have millions of fans who follow their news and personal life.

• Useful or interesting 1

I would really prefer them to make posts about Bitcoin and have some Bitcoin investment but they are probably paid to promote some coins that I don't care a lot about. We have seen how this ends and the hype created in many altcoins led to billions of money went to the pockets of exit scams and failed projects.

It is good for cryptocurrencies to see famous people influencing their followers to be part of the crypto world. It will make a positive marketing and make more interested into Bitcoin also as it is what they look forward first when join.

Indeed, this is really good and very happy news to see these celebrities enter the world of crypto, of course this will have a great positive impact about accepting cryptocurrencies around the world because people love to imitate celebrities in everything, especially Lionel Messi is very popular and millions of fans around the world so I expect that It has a huge positive impact on them.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency is a very good and one of the easiest way to make passive income to your various wallets for that reason we shouldn't be surprised of seeing famous people joining us in the field because they also need additional income despite earning a lot from there football career and i believe seeing them amongst us will make some crypto ignorance people believe that Cryptocurrency is real and by that Cryptocurrency will keep improving in term for popularity.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Having celebrities on board makes us feel we are not alone. I am a bit happy to know that a few celebrities have also invested into crypto currencies. Crypto is definitely a very good thing that I suggest the government look into and make available to the masses.

Look at all the tokens these public people promoted.

Leo Messi: Sirin Labs - SRN. ROI: -98%

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sirin-labs-token/

Suarez & Federer:  Stox - STX. ROI: -99.67%

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stox/

Floyd Mayweather: Centra - CTR, ROI: -100% (FRAUD)

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/centra

So it wasn't a very good idea at all to keep following your sports idols financial advice.

Edited by yonkii
  • +3 1

I don't like shilling of altcoins especially coming from paid commercials from some famous people. Look at this Mesi advertisement. I didn't know he did that for Sirin Labs and I don't know if this is real, but Sirin labs has been a terrible investment so far and perhaps already running with the money. This is bad publicicty for cryptocurrencies and just proves why Bitcoin only is a great investment. Just makes the maximalists correct.

May be they are interested in the crypto currency but let me tell you that they are paid for the promotion so in other terms if the coins goes up or down they will not loss anything.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I think many more other celebrities also invested in cryptocurrency and most of the new cryptocurrency are thinking of giving sponsorship and brand ambassador because they can influence more number of people and easily increase they volume in their coin. 

Hope more and more people invest in cryptocurrency and take the price to the moon.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/11/2020 at 10:17 AM, SuperCrypto said:

Celebrities have an impact on the world and have also influenced the development and growth of this industry throughout the short history of cryptocurrencies. Also mention to you Elon Musk who loves to tweet often about cryptocurrencies. His tweets were impressive.

Yes that's right ! This person is one of the most famous people to support the cryptocurrency project! He became famous for this! On Twitter, we always find that it places ads for platforms specialized in the cryptocurrency project!
But it definitely does not do this work for free! Rather, it benefits from the digital currency project that it markets these platforms for a fee

I was very surprised, I knew that many celebrities have contracts with some big currencies, but I wasn't that players like Messi and Suarez had knowledge of crypto and actually use it, that's great deal to crypto community.

There being famous people in the crypto space is especially important when it comes to the number of users that will enter the market as well. Due to how famous these people are they are able to act as a promotional tool for crypto and people are more willing to get involved and invest in crypto if they know that someone they look up to and follow is also involved in this market. Although these people may not have the necessary expertise to make the decision it is human nature to follow those that you look up to, such as these players. Hopefully this will be great in increasing the demand the value of crypto coins. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Celebrities serve as a means of diffusion among the masses, since the popularity and adoption of the different cryptocurrencies with which they work or operate increases, it must be taken into account that there are other individuals with much more power such as, Bill Gates, Elon Musk or the Morgan conglomerate, all welcome the opportunities offered by cryptocurrencies.

I think it will not affect the price. Because we see many whales who go one point to another but the price remain same. So I don't think so.

It is always better when you see celebrities advertising a cryptocurrency to be more scared about this than anything else. For the most part altcoins would be useless and if the only thing they have to offer is a celebrity endorsement then you should be ready to find an exit.

Messi and the others really advertised these cryptocurrency projects? Must have been in the ico craze as these are uknown and probably the teams made good money after having these celebrities advertise them. But they are not using crypto as you say, they were paid to advertise and are very clueless about anything.

If Lionel Messi uses crypto, I think he is a big whale in the market, and if he loves crypto, he can support this field with a small tweet, such things may explode some cryptocurrencies like Elon Musk did with Dogecoin.

• +1 1

It is good news to hear that there are famous people using crypto currency as these people have many followers which may encourage these followers to get into the crypto world as well because of these famous people's influence.

It never occurred to me before that I would try to find out which celebrities use crypto,
I do not think that the use of crypto by celebrities will increase people's confidence in crypto, but it will increase the popularity of crypto among people because many young people consider some celebrities as role models, and some take the trend spread among people and follow it,
Thus, the use of crypto by celebrities will increase the number of users in general because many people like to imitate celebrities.

• +4 1