Crypto Stuff is being banned by YouTube ! - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sohaib

Crypto Stuff is being banned by YouTube !

They are not entirely getting banned. Many people were using their channels to spread scams, fake icos and other phishing websites so youtube is stricting some and there are false positives.

There should be a reason why they banned cryptocurrency related videos, this isn't fair for YouTube to campaign against cryptocurrency

I think it is just a mistake made on YouTube, and YouTube has already stated that it is a mistake and did not ban videos and channels that talk about the content of cryptocurrencies unless they are illegal or fraudulent.

Life is great and enjoy it

This has being popular on this trends of Crypto videos being removed on the YouTube site as making many buzz on this unsuspected notice being having to ever come on the scope of the usage of Crypto videos

Youtube's advertisers need to place their ads on legit videos with no scam in it, that's why Youtube is banning many channels if somehow their video related to scam, but most of the times they ban good creators just because of the crypto topic.

YouTube deleted a large number of videos related to encryption in addition to closing the large channels explaining the areas of coding, but after a while everything was recovered and YouTube mentioned that this deletion was in error

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Really it's bad news. If crypto staff is banned by YouTube, many will lose their ability to work in crypto. There will be many problems at work. If YouTube is banned, they will not be able to solve many things if they do not understand, then crypto will lose its demand.

I do not think that YouTube is against crypto and i have seen many topics and posts regarding this but i don't think that it is true, and this is my reasoning. If you go on any day and see the number of new crypto videos that are posted within a 24 hour period, if anything i think that the number is increasing. If this was the case, then YouTube woudl immediately delete the videos and they woudl not promote any post related in this way. Therefore i think that it is highly unlikely that they are against crypto, and perhaps they are against spam and virus sites.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

No dear no restrictions from YouTube on any kind of crypto market material because i checked on daily basis many content published on youtube there is nothing issues to youtube channels and i am myself a YouTube channel holders and makes videos after one or two days. No issue to my channel.

News and contents related to cryptocurrency are often flagged as scam on youtube and sadly most of them are scams. Also cryptocurrency is yet to be accepted around the world so youtube might remove contents related to crypto if they are flagged as scams.

468x60-3.png

Nowadays i didn't see any advertisements being showed in youtube. I do not know the main reason on it but it became an issue here in cryptoworld. Youtube has their own rules but i still see some crypto related videos on youtube so I think it will not become a big deal to anyone because youtube is not actually related in cryptoworld.

I have no information  about  that YouTube  is removing  crypto  content.  But it is very  very  bad news as we are learning  alot of things about  crypto  from  YouTube. 

A little while ago, I read a similar topic, we cannot blame YouTube for what it did, but we must create a clean atmosphere free of fraud until YouTube trusts the cryptocurrencies again and re-displays their ads.

I've heard about that before, but I think YouTube is removing channels that are promoting ICO fraudulent coin projects. It is known that most of these coins are fraudulent and fraudulent so I think this is a good move from YouTube. There are many channels YouTube has not removed.

There was no explanation as to why, but the sites were filled with the publication of scam projects and referrals, including YouTube, and this violated their laws

I think YouTube want to fight

Scammers videos because a lot

Of forums in bitcoin are scam

So YouTube want to fight them

And clean YouTube from those videos 

On 4/30/2020 at 9:57 AM, Ñîll Kæbbø said:

Most were shilling their positions and having referrals to gain from exchanges as bybit and it was obvious that at some time they would be blocked as they went against Youtube rules.

It is sad that Chris Dunn was blocked among the rest but he also got paid to promote a business and also put referral codes to profit.Maybe because they are not favourable about crypto stuff. And as to what our government here in this country, banks allow the use of crypto but they don't promote using it.

You feel good in stealing other peoples writtings and posting them as your own?

Enjoy getting banned moron.

On 12/26/2019 at 10:59 AM, BTC Future said:

A lot of youtubers were actually unethical and they were promoting and advertising altcoins and exchanges for payment without clearly saying so. Most were shilling their positions and having referrals to gain from exchanges as bybit and it was obvious that at some time they would be blocked as they went against Youtube rules.

It is sad that Chris Dunn was blocked among the rest but he also got paid to promote a business and also put referral codes to profit.

@sohaibThat was not the case, YouTube actually removed some videos about crypto from its website because of their contents. Referring their viewers to scams using their video description, so the action was taken on all videos or accounts found wanting not banning crypto in general. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

it was obvious that at some time they would be blocked as they went against Youtube rules.

It is sad that Chris Dunn was blocked among the rest but he also got paid to promote a business and also put referral codes to profit....

This news has been promoted throughout the networking sites as well. Not only YouTube, but also some applications such as Facebook, I think they were paid to promote after the end of another currency, or to prevent the spread of this field in a large way. But these days, the campaign stopped, as I assumed that it had allowed me to publish any information about coding

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I don't know any reason why YouTube ban crypto related channel but many videos and channel about cryptocurrency are still on YouTube and why YouTube not ban them yet. I hope YouTube will not ban pure and genuine content related to crypto. 

Is it true my dear friend? I don't believe that YouTube personally. Delete the the video related to Crypto. But the thing is there are millions of post in YouTube about Crypto. The reason for deletion maybe reporting by the peoples

• +3 1

I have read many threads about this but I still see many Youtuber who are posting clips on YouTube about cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

There are many governments and banks against this cryptocurremcies project! But is youtube also against this project too! I have boticed that before about crypto content on youtube but i didn't expect that.. If there is anyone has more information about this issue, please share it with us

I think YouTube is taking these actions to protect its users from getting scammed and stolen from and also to avoid the spread of misinformation and fake news.