I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone?

Good luck on investing on big as it is not always resulting in a profit you can also get problems and scams so make sure you do a proper research on Google and YouTube to make sure its a trusted website to invest in.

I think, if you want to make a lot of money, you have to wait for the pump, buying coins at a lower price.  You can choose the format for small profit with small investment.

According to me there are lots of scams where investing big on some sites can be harmful.So be careful before posting. 

Hi dear, there are many sites where you can invest your coins without any problem. Yobit is one of the best sites where you can invest your coins because its simple to use and its very safe, there are also other sites like binance, hitbtc, tradeorge and paxful.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

yes i agree with you. investment is safest cause it is supported by yobit platform you just need to have lots o fmoney and than just invest in what you like using yobit platform.

Dear brother.If u want a small profit from you investment then u must be go for binance to lend your bitcoin .

So if you are dare enough my bro you proceed with your idea. Wherever you will be deciding to invest just be sure that you know everything or many things about the forum. But before investing huge you can start from small.

If you want to trade for earning money,  you can invest legit sites. Forex trading, Binance trading etc are some important site. You should have clean knowledge to trade any marketplace.  Otherwise your planning on investing will be no valuable.     

Thanks   

On 12/26/2019 at 12:38 AM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

I think now yobit given very good opportunities to earn some money for investment.so, i think you should invest on yobit investbox.i think yobit is now safest place for investment. 

Well, i will prefer to you to used yobit exchanger bas a investment site because this is the one of the members here recommend this for investing, there has an feature called investbox which is you can incest some coins and get 1% daily from that.

I do not advise you to invest in investment sites because they are all working for a specified period and after that they stop and become a fraud so this is better to trade on platforms and that is much better and safer

THINK POSITIVE

Hello friends, if you want to invest here, you will definitely be given the full. If you do not know about this then you could not invest as much humidity as possible.

On 12/25/2019 at 11:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

it is really good that you asked first and although I have just joined this platform but I have a fair experience of seeing these earnings sites in the world and I can tell you that investment is a big no. 

If you want to invest in cryptocurrency now, you must be very careful, because now many sites in cryptocurrency do not pay the money, you must find a good site and in this case, those who have expertise in cryptocurrency should contact good.search good site then invest.

Yobit is investing great money, but I prefer trading more than investing. I think it is more profitable.
But the choice is yours.

Sorry i don't know anything about trading but many advice to you is to search thoroughly before invest as there are a lot of scammers.

My girlfriend has a lot of good options and reliable sites. You can take advantage of Yobit exchange. It is a reliable website and a good platform. I depend on it for profits. You also have a choice of binance platform. Both sites are good and reliable.

Hello my friend
I do not like to invest in the site
I have previously tried to invest in the site but it did not agree
I don’t know what the problem is

. Well for me I think before Investing big  you should be skillful and make research before Investing on any site and also do the risk management before Investing, well I will recommend you to invest on yobit investbox there is less chance of loosing.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i will suggest you for big exchanges sites where you can invest by trading and can get huge profit from it. Yobit platform is one of those exchange sites. 

On 12/25/2019 at 10:29 PM, sumit71428 said:

As of now i don't know any such site and as the scam rates have increased so i will suggest you not to invest in any sites as you might loss your money as well.

Investment site, doesn't means that the site where you kept your funds and starting earning interest only, but the investment should be done in many ways such as trading and mining.

If you are planning to invest big on crypto currency then you can invest in exchange platforms. They are the best portals to invest in crypto with many offers and opportunities. You can try Yobit exchange itself as it has many offers that can give you good returns.

468x60-3.png

On 12/25/2019 at 1:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Well, my friend, there are many, many fraudsters in this domain, the sites and the good people. They are very few. I advise you not to invest your money in the field unless you are 100% sure that the site or the agency you deal with is officially certified. 

Don't look far, why don't you check on Yobit, the Yobit Investboc, maybe that can help. If you are not contented with that then I will advice you to make use of Google but beware of fake sites. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy