I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone?

This crypto field has many scammers and we must all be careful where we invest. It is bad if you got scammed and I feel pity but you must know to make a lot of research before investing.

There are lots of investing sites but only few of them are trustable. So, you should analysis everything before investing even $5. Nowadays many people has lost their money in investing becauae they wan their return very fast. But never invest in those sites who are saying that you will be paid double with in the 24hrs. Be vigilant.

if you want a legit site then  you should  choose yobit which is the same site that paying you for posting here , this thing is more than enough for me to choose yobit if i ever wanted to invest , i would never take the risk and invest huge amounts of money on unknown sites

Frankly, I couldn't find a reliable platform like Yobit

They are reliable and fraudsters cannot access your account

You can trade through it or put your money in the investment fund

It was sad to hear that you have fallen victim to malicious site and got such a big loss.It is very necessary to check security of a website. And i suggest you that you invest your money in marketing. It will help you in future. Along with it , trading and marketing are also good options

On 1/23/2020 at 9:15 PM, gigabyteRTX said:

Well she is talking about investing but you are talking about cloud mining which is equivalent to collecting or simple mining crypto, anyway, I think its a better choice to invest in trading but make sire you know how it works.

What's wrong? Cloud mining is also about investing. Though I would really npt recommend it to anyone since most of these cloud mining isn't profitable and also most are just scam. This will just be a waste of time plus threat to your security online. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/25/2019 at 11:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

@Adiegumabao, i think buying coins when they are at low price and selling them when their price is high is quite profitable .For doing this   BINANCE AND YOBIT  are the best platform.These are non risky and you can invest in them without any fear of loosing your money.Have a nice day.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

On 12/28/2019 at 4:04 AM, Ufra said:

I advice you to devide money to more than 100 pieces and invest these pieces into 100 different cryptocurrencies and one day one cryptocurrency with increase more that 100% then withdraw increased cryptocurrency.

That's the best thing to do by investing in more crypto currencies for interest when they increase in value in simple terms its holding than investing in websites because non of them is legit even when they start by acting legit there end is always painful to investors.

On 9/11/2020 at 12:57 PM, Suparna said:

You want to make a lot of money but you must buy some coins at a low price and sell them while pumping coins and you can make a profit by investing in something accurate or on site

Well from your kind information we can't earn lot of money, when we buy any coin and sell but we earns 10 to 20% profit, according the coin price increase, and it's not happens in one day its take some time that coin price increase, we need patience then we earn profit in this strategy.

Scam projects are a very developed area in our time, so you need to be as wary of it as possible. I think you should choose a more reliable site, such as YOBIT BINANCE BLOCKCHAIN and others , they exist! The main thing is not to believe the fraudulent tricks that promise you a large investment!

Listen there is no legit website and safe for invest speaking from my experience invest websites all scam they pay in first month after that they start scamming users 

• +4 1

IOn my view,  the investing bitcoin on some sites are just the lost of our money. before investing big amount on sites be aware it's legit secure and do a refresh and make sure that's under scammers or not. I think the full members and seniors members solve your issue and guide you help to find the sites which can invest big. 

• +5 1

There are lots of legit sites you can invest, binance , though I don't know much about binance but it legit, you can also try yobit investbox where you earn 1% daily . The two site are very legit and secure for investment

The best investment site is the YOBIT platform, as it is safe and reliable, so you can choose the plan that suits you and you can get good profits.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have the same doubt that you have with your post I have instructed myself a little but I lean more to the Yobit investbox and altcoins.

Чем большетсумма тем больше стоит подумать над тем, куда инвестировать, что бы не прогареть

You must be careful

There are many bad people on YouTube recommending scam pages just to make a profit.

Then they wash their hands and say they didn't know anything, but they did and they continue to record videos of fraudulent pages.

I highly recommend that when you go to invest you do it only in serious companies like YopBit, here you have the investbox, mining, and other options to invest safely.

Yobit is one of the best and real site you can invest different coins so they will give you different profit, each coins has specific percentage so you will not face loss here because the only real and secure site is yobit you can check it later..

I also look for pages to mine. This post will help me a lot to analyze it. You beat me beforehand by making a post about this haha. Well I say goodbye good luck!

On 25/12/2019 at 13:38, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

Hello, you can invest in the yobit mining program: https://yobit.net/en/mining/ in yobit you can be sure that you were not scammed and you would be mining the minex coin which is increasing its price daily.

Yes you are right. There are scammers always who want to steal your money. I do not know many sites but I think you should go with Binance if you want to invest with a good profit. 

You can invest on yobit platform. Its investbox provide huge profits on the investments. 1%daily profit to 12% daily profit. You can trade in top cryptocurrencies. You can buy a coin on low rates and sell it on a high rates. 

Yobit platform is best for beginners to start trading in cryptocurrency. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You recommend that you invest in yobit mining, the minex coin looks like it has a great future and just look at the ROI that the coin had

Edited by tucreador1

Let’s take a look at our investment game plan, which all starts with creating an investment plan. If you feel you need a better understanding of some of the jargon you’ll hear when getting into investing, we’ve included a section on Basic Terminology at the bottom of this article.

1. Create an Investment Plan

The first, and most important, thing you’ll need to do as a new investor is determine your desired asset allocation (remember, we discussed that above) of stocks and bonds. The overall breakdown of where your money goes is an important decision, but digging into the details of how each asset class is divided is critical.