I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone?

On 12/26/2019 at 12:29 AM, sumit71428 said:

As of now i don't know any such site and as the scam rates have increased so i will suggest you not to invest in any sites as you might loss your money as well.

Yes i agreed your account site and as the scam rates increased so i will suggest you not to invest in any sites as you might its a good cryptocurry its a good bit coin ,,,,,

On 12/25/2019 at 11:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

That's really good of you to want suggestion from us who ate new here. But i think most of the time we learn from our mistakes. I think you should probably ho with your instincts and if you think you are good, then go for it..

Good for you. But only go big if you already have much experience with small ones. Because the crypto world is not going to give you a 2nd chance. Do more research and when you think you are ready, then do any step..

On 12/26/2019 at 2:38 AM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

First you can check the coinmarketcap site https://coinmarketcap.com/, look for coins or token to invest in, after choosing go to the exchanges where they are being trade.  It is better to learn trading by yourself and do the trading yourself than invest in a project that poof after some months.

MASTERCOIN

Claim the Free 1000 GHS.  Invest at your own Risk.

Hello my friend. Good luck with your investment. As I'm new here so i dont know much about it. But i have heard that investments carries lots of risk as digital market is very uncertain. 

On 12/26/2019 at 12:38 AM, Adiegumabao said:

I don't feel good to invest on any site in this time. Because crypto market are in dangerous situation. Many scammers and hackers always ready to stole our fund. I think after crypto reglation crypto platform will be good choose for investment.

To be honest I dont believe in investing on some sites .. but if you prefer to invest your money you can invest with Yobit investbox 

I dn;y know man. I didn;t invest any thing bif yet and this forum is on of my few experiences. I think id you already made your mind then its good for you to just do it. and if you are new in crypto then i will only advice you. only invest theat much, you willing to lose ...

On 12/25/2019 at 11:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

On a website like any other faucet or any other place I am not sure why invest in there because I often find fraud but I trust in this forum and yobit here you have no problem investing  No problem and no risk in investing.

I Don't think its a wise decision.because,where you want to invest you might have a very well knowned knowledge.as you established to do something big.first you should gather Knowledge and opinion of others who really know very well about it.          

First if all i would like say that the websites online are mostly fake or scam. So before investing somewhere online website do enquire about that pertucular site. I would suggest you crypto currencies and bitcoins and which have paper verification companies. So becareful about scam sites. 

Investing in online website is not a good option.Where we invest and wait for our money to become double.These sites are just scamming people .Stop doing investment in any website.

I think you can invest yobit and started trading hopefully possible to gets big profit. Now a days yobit is good exchange site and trading you can get every day good services. 

On 2/2/2020 at 10:55 AM, Dersence said:

Invest only in reputable exchanges or in investment that legit and running for almost many years so that you will not be victim of scam.  

The exchange to be rumned for many years its not the reason to prove that's the platform is legit, because there have some exchanges which is online more than three years but they are scammers

I am a new user in crypto talk.  I have don’t know crypto talk rules.  So,  my first crypto talk id was banned.  I wants to know crypto talk rules.  Please help me.

Well, This is a very hard question. But, I this you to do your own research on this. I have made investment in Dagcoin,DogeCoin and YODA. 

I'll not advise you to invest because most of those sites are scams. The best way to earn crypto is through trading but if you must invest it's Better to invest on yobit because it's very legit and you'll get a certain amount of interest depending on what you've invested

I don't  suggest  You to invest in any sites. Because  there is no guarantee of any site.  Mostly  sites are working  for some time and then sites owner just run away.  I suggest  You  trading with your  money.

I don't think it's right to invest big first on some site why not invest a little first so that you can know if it will yield much profits in return please think about it mate

Well my friend, I advise you if you are a beginner in the field of encryption, you should do a prior study about making the investment. Investing is not easy, especially for beginners. It needs expertise so that you are not deceived and your money is stolen. You can trade, invest, withdraw and store easily and conveniently

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I suggest you join a course to learn how to trade because trading is really profitable business with a little luck. So, allocate some of your profit to learn trading. The other part of your profit, use it to invest in trading AFTER you learn how to do it. 

Good luck 

On 12/26/2019 at 2:38 AM, Adiegumabao said:

Learn to trade, it will be a good investment , it is the one of the ways I know that it is not scam, and also gambling and mining, the rest is I dont care, because I dont believe anymore in HYIP and airdrops.

I'm sincerely sorry.  I do not know of any site that would be a reliable and honest investment site.  There are some risks to investing online as well as the risk of investing in general.  Investing in any site will be a risk.  I think investing ideas and knowledge can bring success in investing.

On 3/2/2020 at 9:19 AM, Badjao said:

Don't invest in website that offering huge profits to you because that will cause loses only.  Much better to invest in some trading website because that will give you good profit like in Yobit investbox or in trading. 

There is where the beginners fail when they hoping that's the investment platform that's offers huge profit is the way of getting quickly rich, while legit platforms can give profit of 4% annual