I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone?

4 minutes ago, Nilema123 said:

I do not found any site which are similarly to your post.if i know, i will share you. Here many senior members are staying. I hope they will say properly  

It's hard to suggest a project or site to invest in. Because it's too risky for loss, I don't want to suggest someone. If they later suffer losses.

I suggest you to trade on binance or on yobit. You can increase your balance by trading on both of these. These are real and legit. don't Go for other investments just go for trading.

In fact, investing is a knowledge or fortune for those who do not know they cannot do it, because if they do not know about it, then it is not possible to earn anything on investment, so we have to raise our ideas about it.

On 2/15/2020 at 9:22 PM, Mukta said:

If you want to investing on big i think this is great idea for earning money. You can trust Yobit exchange to buy bitcoin. Because it is hoding  for a long time. You should try yobit exchange site for trading.

I want to invest but I am actually a new here. So it is been too fair.

If you want to invest in legitimate website invest in Yobit Investbox because you will get benefits here will you holding your bitcoin. 

And dont forget to follow the instructions of investment so that you will surely get your earnings 

On 12/26/2019 at 12:38 AM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

i never invested
that's why i do not know abut this.
now i need to know this.i hope some one will help u and me.

I no longer put trust in those investment sites when I saw famous people lose hundreds of thousands of dollars because of these sites so that my advice is to look carefully before investing your money.

To invest online these days are frustrating because of the levels of scams in the internet. But I still believe, there are better ones still. But my dear, you must be very careful when giving out your hard earned money for investment. Better still, I will advise you to go for trading in some exchanges with good reputation.

In calm to invest brutally in particular good websites, we obligation sensibly inspect whether folks websites are honest and profitable.

In requisition to invest profoundly in certain good websites, we ought to deftly examine whether individuals websites are of good standing and profitable.

If you require to invest on legit sites than you container invest on btc in the yobit platform. yobit is the trusted platform and btc is the nearly all profitable coin in the market.

I suggest you if you are so you have take trial of trading account after you can invest in site because in trade is more benefits with some risk.

If someone want to invest big then surely he need to read about risk and other factors as well because this is very unpredictable market and any result can happen for this first of all go to very reputable site or exchange like Binance Kucoin or BitMart these are currently best but you have to clear KYC because without this you will not able to clear you funds for trading.

I do not advise you to invest in one site for fear of the big loss. You can invest in more than one site. It is better to invest in trading in cryptocurrencies, but you must have sufficient experience.

Don't invest in 

• Hyip 
  • Ponzi schemes 
  • Cloudmining
  • Doublers

Because those investment website are scam onlt

Much better to invest in reputable website that gain good reputation like Yobit Investbox and other crypto currency platforms. 

Hello, I am very sorry, I do not feel that I may provide useful advice to you in this field, except that you have to study the issue before starting investing. The Yubit platform experience is great. What do you think of that?

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you want to invest in a place, you must have a good knowledge of it. If your knowledge is not naked, you can see it so you must have knowledge. Thanks

If you are new in the field of investment, I do not advise you to invest anything now. You must learn and obtain information and a great experience so that you can start in this field correctly.

On 12/26/2019 at 2:38 AM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

You can use your yobit exchange on your investment. You just need to go to your investbox and find the currency you wanted to invest in. This site if very legit and one of the most trusted exchange so you don't need to worry about it. 

11 minutes ago, desenmau said:

Well, attempt looking for a legit one, and in case ever you found the one, you ought to check it numerous times, check its foundation and feedbacks of other clients. I know numerous individuals here propose numerous locales, but you still ought to check it for confirming it. But on the off chance that I will recommend at that point the as it were location I may propose is yobit for presently this location is the 100% legit location I see attempt investigating and utilizing it.

That's correct, i strongly agree with you. Look for the background of that certain website and it you find it doing well then pursue it and work with it. Most of the people here are using yobit exchange because it is very easy to used and very convenient as well. 

3 minutes ago, keeticgui said:

ohh,i am not a scammer and i dont need to create any exchanges with you and your money,i fair can assist you by sharing a few information almost crypto.

No one says you're a scammer. I really suggest to you to create exchange and that exchange is yobit, you need to create yobit exchange because they will send your payment on your yobit account. Cryptotalk are only binded in yobit exchange, nothing else. 

Yes, there are many fraudulent websites and you should stay away from low quality or new ones, can you provide the name of the website? invest in better money

You can send lots of scammers to be careful wherever you do not want to invest. Please judge first for investing. Thank you very much for investing in good luck first or legitimate investment.