I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone?

On 12/25/2019 at 9:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone hello me? Why are the sites where I can invest and legit.

You can invest your money in legit site that's paying huge interest here on yobit investbox, you can earn from 1% per day up to 12% everyday https://yobit.net/en/investbox/

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 7
  • +2 2
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 12/26/2019 at 2:38 AM, Adiegumabao said:

If you want to trade,you can try binance,its very legit and trusted trading platforms.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 2
  • +1 3
  • +5 3

34 minutes ago, ram007 said:

If you want to trade,you can try binance,its very legit and trusted trading platforms.

Well I don't really know how to trade. Better to research about this. Is trading like buying and selling? Is is it not good for now because of bitcoins price?

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

3 minutes ago, Adiegumabao said:

Well I don't really know how to trade. Better to research about this. Is trading like buying and selling? Is is it not good for now because of bitcoins price?

yes,thats it,but its not just buy and sell because you also need to study first to avoid losing,

and it is the best time to buy while bitcoin are so cheap.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Just now, ram007 said:

yes,thats it,but its not just buy and sell because you also need to study first to avoid losing,

and it is the best time to buy while bitcoin are so cheap.

Do you do trading? Maybe you can help me.

• -3 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Just now, Adiegumabao said:

Do you do trading? Maybe you can help me.

yes,i do trading for years now,I can help you,and also this forum can help you a lot many members here are well experienced.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Just now, ram007 said:

yes,i do trading for years now,I can help you,and also this forum can help you a lot many members here are well experienced.

Okay maybe we can chat on telegram. Do you have telegram so we could talk and so that I'll be able to be sure that you'll not scam me and my money?

• +1 4

2 minutes ago, Adiegumabao said:

Okay maybe we can chat on telegram. Do you have telegram so we could talk and so that I'll be able to be sure that you'll not scam me and my money?

ohh,i am not a scammer and i dont want to make any transactions with you and your money,i just can help you by sharing some info about crypto.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

1 minute ago, ram007 said:

ohh,i am not a scammer and i dont want to make any transactions with you and your money,i just can help you by sharing some info about crypto.

Ohhhh im sorry. Thats a shame of me for implicating that. Again sorry. Okay what do you know and what can you share? Also I have a question, here in cryptotalk will I not get payed if I only commented on forums and quotes? Should I post a forum so that I'll be able to post?

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

1 minute ago, Adiegumabao said:

Ohhhh im sorry. Thats a shame of me for implicating that. Again sorry. Okay what do you know and what can you share? Also I have a question, here in cryptotalk will I not get payed if I only commented on forums and quotes? Should I post a forum so that I'll be able to post?

just a reminder,if you want to trade,you can do it on your own,if someone tells you that they can help you and ask you to send money,dont do it!ok?dont believe in them,investing on a trading platform can be done by you,not by other persons.

with regard in this site,they will start paying you after your first 100 post or comments on other topics,it should be 100+ characters and constructive,avoid,copy and paste or spamming.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +5 2

4 minutes ago, ram007 said:

just a reminder,if you want to trade,you can do it on your own,if someone tells you that they can help you and ask you to send money,dont do it!ok?dont believe in them,investing on a trading platform can be done by you,not by other persons.

with regard in this site,they will start paying you after your first 100 post or comments on other topics,it should be 100+ characters and constructive,avoid,copy and paste or spamming.

Thank you so much for the advice and for helping.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

You are new here, so welcome to this forum and I wish you luck here, and about your question, I can tell you you need to be sure about which site you are going to invest in it, you can lose your money, so think and ask for trusted ones before you make any step 

• +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Well, try searching for a legit one, and if ever you found the one, you should check it many times, check its background and feedbacks of other users. I know many members here suggest many sites, but you still need to check it for verifying it. But if I will suggest then the only site I could suggest is yobit for now this site is the 100% legit site I see try exploring and using it.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

On 12/26/2019 at 2:38 AM, Adiegumabao said:

Where do you want to invest? What action do you want? If you want to invest on trading. Try Yobit.net . 
There is an investbox there that is really safe. You can also trade there. Do some research about trading. Do not rush yourself. 

Invest what you can afford to lose. 
Goodluck.  🙂

• +3 1
  • +4 1

nMvFbuZ.png

On 12/26/2019 at 2:32 AM, Umefarwa said:

If you are new in trading I will suggest you that do not invest big in many platforms as you should do investment slowly and in only trust able forum

Yes it is true that I am new to trading and I understand that I will not invest heavily in many platforms at this time because losses will come to me and therefore I only invest in forums that are believed to benefit even a little and the important thing is to get good results .

Thank you very much for the advice you gave me.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

There are alot of ways where you can invest and earn but only few are legit so be careful!

Trading is one of the best way,but you need more knowledge about it to avoid getting rekt and you can learn that also here in cryptotalj coz alot of members here are well trader.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I advice you to devide money to more than 100 pieces and invest these pieces into 100 different cryptocurrencies and one day one cryptocurrency with increase more that 100% then withdraw increased cryptocurrency.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I suggest you make research first.

There is a lot of blogs to choose from.

Some are complicated even me got mind spinning.

But the only best thing I can advise is to for you to take knowledge first before investing, if you do not have enough money as of the moment, try doing airdrops. I started on free claims too.

Never drop money you cannot afford to lose.

• +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

2 hours ago, Bravo said:

There are many advices and options provided for you to invest and enjoy sites but be extra careful

Yes, okay thank you for that. Cause it really isn't good to invest on sites that you haven't even researched. Always research it to avoid being scammed.

2 hours ago, Darkelf11 said:

Where do you want to invest? What action do you want? If you want to invest on trading. Try Yobit.net . 
There is an investbox there that is really safe. You can also trade there. Do some research about trading. Do not rush yourself. 

Invest what you can afford to lose. 
Goodluck.  🙂

thankyou. I'm already thinking of investing on yobit because I don't know how to trade but I'll research more so that maybe on the future I will trade.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

If i tell you a webstie or platform and i say that; this is legit so would you believe me? 😄 well, this is the way how people are scammed. By the way, you are new here. welcome to the board. i would suggest you to do some deep research before investing into any platform. 

Tip: if you are new then never try to invest in trading. just invest for holding long term. and do not put all your eggs in one basket 😉

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

On 12/25/2019 at 11:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

YOU are new to this forum so we welcome you .and if you want to invest money you can invest in Youbit tading platefrom this is the safe site .

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 12/27/2019 at 10:22 PM, Adiegumabao said:

No trading is that you buy crypto currency wait for currency value for risi then you sell your currency on profit but you need some experience work on this site this site give you information about all the steps . Wish you all the best .

• +3 1
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, Ilustration said:

You mean trading?  Go to yobit exchange platform or in binance this 2 are my favorite exchanger because this is legit and don't have any problem for security of our crypto. 

Thank you. I'm actually planning on using yobit too. But the only problem is that I don't know how to trade. Maybe I'll research more about trading before I really do trade.

2 hours ago, Maaz sultan said:

YOU are new to this forum so we welcome you .and if you want to invest money you can invest in Youbit tading platefrom this is the safe site .

Thankyou. I will do what you say. But I should still do some research before doing so. Happy holidays!

On 12/26/2019 at 3:29 AM, sumit71428 said:

As of now i don't know any such site and as the scam rates have increased so i will suggest you not to invest in any sites as you might loss your money as well.

Yeah indeed there are lots of scammers out there. Their shoes might seem to look like they are legit but trust me looks are deciving.

On 12/26/2019 at 5:22 AM, Anwyll Axel said:

To find a site where you can invest good amount and earn profit is very difficult 95% such sites are scams and they runs Taking your money i recommend you if you want to invest good money do your own research and buy Energi coin and put them on staking you will earn good profit ever month and also coins price will increase with time but i again say first so your own research before investing

Okay thankyou. But before doing that I'll do research first so that I will not get scammed also I don't know how to trade so I'll reserve on that too.

On 12/28/2019 at 12:13 AM, Iftekhar75 said:

Well that is a great thinking of you but I would suggest if you are investing aur doing trading please understand the situation of the market and do it because if any wrong steps taken by you then you might see the face of the loss.

Yeah and right now, Bitcoin is not doing really well and it is bad for trading. So we should have more patience when we really want to earn more.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

14 hours ago, sohaib said:

If i tell you a webstie or platform and i say that; this is legit so would you believe me? 😄 well, this is the way how people are scammed. By the way, you are new here. welcome to the board. i would suggest you to do some deep research before investing into any platform. 

Tip: if you are new then never try to invest in trading. just invest for holding long term. and do not put all your eggs in one basket 😉

Thankyou. I'll keep that in mind. I will research more before investing and won't will make sure everything will be safe before investing.

• +1 1