I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone?

A platform with this amount of benefits like yobit has them, you have to take advantage of it, if the yobit platform is highly recommended, it has a very interesting increase and shows potential

Is there an option of not investing? Consider the immediate risks, maybe you need that money to fix your health, or buy groceries ahead of time. On top of that, you can't just get in n out, fees and various blockers are often installed. Do your own research.

I repeatedly say in this forum that please have a look at site read the reviews of the site on which you are thinking to invest but most of the members loose thier money by just investing anywhere in the greed of huge profit. My only advice that read the reviews about that site before investing.

1 hour ago, Shaheer16 said:

You can invest on yobit platform. Its investbox provide huge profits on the investments. 1%daily profit to 12% daily profit. You can trade in top cryptocurrencies. You can buy a coin on low rates and sell it on a high rates. 

Yobit platform is best for beginners to start trading in cryptocurrency. 

Thank you for yours suggestion. But I have a question though. Have you yourself invested here and if so how much daily do you earn? And how much should I have to start investing in this yobit platform?

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

3 minutes ago, mostafa926 said:

I advise you to stay away from all investment sites, but you can trade on the platforms, this is considered safer

Yes thank you for your advice. I have learned my lesson the hard way. And i have deeply regretted it. And for anyone who's ever planning to invest on sites I suggest you just don't because most of them are scams and you will just lose your money.

5 minutes ago, Raeess Sheharyar said:

Trading is one of the best way,but you need more knowledge about it to avoid getting rekt and you can learn that also here in cryptotalj coz alot of members here are well trader...

Yes trading is really good it's actually the best idea. The downside of this is if you know nothing about this even just the basics of it you will lose your money very risky. Planning to learn trade in I will do it someday because right now I just don't have the money to rest yet.

1 minute ago, skiGFDf0933345 said:

everything is correct as it is written above you need to invest as much as you are not afraid to lose in case of something .I agree with that

No actually investing on sites are not safe most of them are scams and will only be still your money that you worked hard for. So I suggest to not invest at all on any websites

On 25/12/2019 at 12:38, Adiegumabao said:

¿Alguien puede ayudarme? ¿Cuáles son los sitios en los que puedo invertir y ser legítimo? Porque recientemente estaba muy seguro en algún sitio y pensé que era legítimo, pero después de unos meses simplemente se echó a perder como si nada. Una gran pérdida. Tan apretado que ahora estoy tratando de ser inteligente e invertir solo en los sitios que estaré seguro de que no me estafarán.

Ten cuidado, debes guiarte tanto por los dominios como por la información que te da la página donde invertirás, yo actualmente tengo mi inversión en mining company y dogeworld. 

yobit platform is one of the easiest platforms that you can profit from, easy to use and without complications
The new additions have many and are profitable, including the new currency from which you can buy mining packages and you will win a lot without even having experience in dealing with currencies or trading minex to the moon

• Useful or interesting 1

3 minutes ago, Sanya1210 said:

You can invest on some bio-exchange 

Could you explain this further please like what is Bio exchange? Is the safe? How can I invest in here? What are the requirements to invest in here? And how much money do I need to have to start here?

• +1 1

My dear crypto trading is one of the best and legit platform for earning huge profit. If you have money then start trading but first you learn how to do trading?  So work on this platform and gain konwledge about crypto world and trading, study how can we analyze any coin or legit coin, each and every thing about crypto you learn through thi forum. Then make a huge investment and buy a high volatile coin only buy it and cell it when its value is good. Then you will get a huge profit. Trading strategy is good for making enough profit. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Lately there are many DeFi tokens that have websites and offer very high interest and maybe some of them you can find them very profitable. You have to stake and borrow to them some coins as Ethereum or their native coins and you receive interest in yearly terms. But some can offer very high interest and make it a good opportunity.

On 12/25/2019 at 7:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

Don't worry keep going but always be careful there are alot of scammers website make a research about a particular website before you invest so that you won't fall victim again but remember before you attain success you have to fail many times.

there are some good projects out there. Just name what you want, because of the categories: cloud mining, p2p, games, autotrading, "arbitrage", shops, hyips, the more you search, the more you understand and discover.

On 25/12/2019 at 14:38, Adiegumabao said:

¿Alguien puede ayudarme? ¿Cuáles son los sitios en los que puedo invertir y ser legítimo? Porque recientemente estaba muy seguro en algún sitio y pensé que era legítimo, pero después de unos meses simplemente se echó a perder como si nada. Una gran pérdida. Tan apretado que ahora estoy tratando de ser inteligente e invertir solo en los sitios que estaré seguro de que no me estafarán.

hello, to invest I use a page that is called INVERSIONES COLLEGE, is wonderful the page, is a Colombian company, I invest this way, only put 10 dollars, leave the interest composed by a time, arrive at 20 dollars, I returned to invest and I began to remove my money little by little, of 3 dollars in 3 dollars. 
recommended

Well It is a good idea But you Must consider some factors

1- Choose site working for long - years Not just Months

2- That site must be high secure and good reputation

3- always the risk so just keep it mind

4 - Choose coins that has future and every one use it

First of all warmly welcome at the amazing cryptotalk platform.  Ithink yobit investbox is the best site to invest and trade in this site. Because it's 100 percent safe and active. Also it's withdraw speed is quick and active. But you have need some experience ,skill,ideas and lots of knowledge about this world. You can get many information from the YouTube channels and also on Google. If you have all the things then you can trade with confidence. So be careful

New sites are difficult to trust nowadays but i am suggesting you make use of the likes of binance, kucoin, coinbase and yobit exchanger because they are well known which make them earn good reputation from many people around the world but you have to be careful with imposters which create site that resemble the original website you want to visit and for that i suggest you type the URL carefully.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not advice you to invest on sites. You can invest on trading. But you must be well learned about trading before spending to keep you money safe from scammers and fraudsters.

You can invest in a lot of crypto markets, but in my opinion Yobit is the best one, because here you will deposit and withdraw in some minutes, such as here is very good system, good administrators who will surely help you and a lot of good opportunities such as investbox

Well, they will definitely not be deceived on the job, you can invest in cryptocurrencies.  But here you have to be careful and invest only the money that you are not afraid to lose.

5 hours ago, zilock said:

Well, they will definitely not be deceived on the job, you can invest in cryptocurrencies.  But here you have to be careful and invest only the money that you are not afraid to lose.

Yes, one should be careful who wants to enter the world of currencies
Because without experience or caution he can be deceived
There are ways to invest in the yobit platform, and the best one now is minex

Well there are also many ways that I can know that's I'll be a good project. Of of which is to research before investing or trading. But thanks anyway.

• +5 1