Does anyone know about the yoda currency of yobit? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rudro88

Does anyone know about the yoda currency of yobit?

YODA is the typical currencies from the exchange. You can invest yoda on the Yobit exchange sites. Lastly , yobit exchange has conducted their most ambitious airdrop program to reward the 700 YODA to each participants which was later transferred to the investbox. 

yoda is a currency available only on the yobit platform and is not present in other platforms and it is possible to make daily profits through it by investing in investbox

Life is great and enjoy it

Yoda currency isn't a good currency for investment, this coin is just for airdroppers and they are ready to dumped the market, but now the price is once recovery again

Hello my friend
We replaced this coin for a short time
Now, we invest in it and profit from it on a daily basis

Yes, Yoda coin I saw on the Yobit platform on a daily basis with a good trading volume, its price fluctuated a lot, I saw in the history of its trading that it reached 15,000 Satoshi while it is now trading 200 Satoshi only.

In fact, this currency is not of my interest. I am interested in famous currencies, but I think that Yoda will have a good future in the crypto world because I noticed that there are a lot of fans of this currency, which means that the percentage of its purchase will go up and the price will rise.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Basically a long user in the use of yobit and that of Crypto talk must have been very fortunate to have know of the airdrop which the yobit s

Exchange site actually had on the airdrop being on telegram., As the airdrop was born by having to invite users to gain additional coins from the coins being distributed at the end if the airdrop

Yoda is called as Yo token on Yobit platform. The token has not that much value in the market now but maybe someday it will increase with the crypto world. But Yobit has given a good shot to this token by giving it into investment projects. The user can invest in it and get 2% daily interest. So this is amazing. 

Who participated those received. But the coin got into the invest Boh and users get a percentage. And on account of the price, anything can be. This depends on which campaigns will be associated with the coin.

I think you gave up on the yoda coin because I got it for free and I had this opportunity and got it a decent amount, and this is one of the reasons for my attachment to the yobit platform, it is the best platform that I dealt with to caution now. And I knew it by chance

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes i  had also known about the yoda before and i also participate in their program, and 700 yoda was on investbox but everyone starts selling so the price falls down but in coming days it would do better and i am holding some yoda coins rok.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

This currency of yobit is not so popular now because in my opinion, it doesn't have a good implementation in life or on the internet, only for yobit it can be cool.

A large number of members working within the yobit platform have been able to obtain this currency and have been allowed to start trading it without any problems.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I always hear about this coin Yoda at yobit but I don't know how it operates and I'm yet to find out more,maybe it is good for investment or can someone tip me up here thanks.

investing in the yobit investbox is a good long term option since we have a daily profit that we can later reinvest in order to keep having very good profits, we can also invest in other currencies having a good investment strategy.

Yobit's Yoda currency investment is very good but you are right that Yobit's Yoda currency should be invested rather than invested. The price of this currency in the investment box is a lot. If we can keep it right, we can make a lot of profit.

I did hear that the yobit exchange platform was giving away 700 dollars in the yoda coin to its users and those that were able to cash in on this opportunity, even though the price of yoda did drop were able to make a decent amount from this. I was not able to do so as i was not a member of the yobit platform at this time and i do regret that. This was an airdrop and i think you were rewarded for promoting the coin if i am not mistaken and just like nay other airdrop the value will depend on the number of users the coin has. This is a very good promotion technique for new coins like yoda.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 4/24/2020 at 10:16 AM, Jamesnachoog said:

The time they shared the Yoda coins it was equivalent to 1yoda-1usd but since then the price of the coins keep coming down to the extent that no one even care about the coin again but I know it will definitely rise in the future.

It was even worth $1, it was around $1.5 when the market started and then it eventually change it cause, by making it unbearable for you to earn anything from yoda

Yes, I participated in this airdrop and it was great. I gained from it within several days and got good profits. Airdorp Yoda was great.

On 12/25/2019 at 11:48 AM, Rudro88 said:

We all came to know through Yobit's Gmail that we paid $ 700 yoda for free on the Yobit platform and could be able to exchange it at the end of January.  Something is known about that and will everyone get this coin.

I dont know it yet but I am sure that I am gonna learn something new here in this forum because someone will teach us here and I think that someone will answer your question. I hope that I can learn from something here because that will help me. 

Actually yobit was actually giving out thier coin Yoda after doing some task , but I didn't grab the opportunity and I don't really know if there really gave out the 700 Yoda coin , because if there did many people would sell or exchange it and cash out .

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a coin that the yobit exchange made for airdrop, I think that it will still show itself, because if it grows in price, it will give the popularity of the exchange.

6 hours ago, Badman001 said:

when Yoda Coin comes in market it's price is touch 1$ per coin but within time it is fall at 336 satoshi per coin I got apprpx b4-5$ profit from this project I will sure that in future it's value again touch 0.1$ I will really wait for that moment .

Good waiting for this coin, I have earned more than 80$ for this coin fr the Airdrop, this is just amazing and the coin is now struggling for surviving

The price of the Yoda coin will depends on whether the Yobit exchange can give it out or not. If the price is more than what can be freely given, the users will have to do some tasks to get them. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes, it is a good currency and I think its price will double during the first months of its launch, and I advise everyone to trade with it to achieve good profits.