How many Satoshi or any cryptocurrency can someone possibly earn? - Page 5 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tinkernelle

How many Satoshi or any cryptocurrency can someone possibly earn?

Earning profits actually depends on your daily activities and how much time you are actually spending here or in crypto world. To earn more you need to learn more. You can earn currencies by tradings or by exchange  or by airdrops or faucets. These are the way to earn. But earning from random apps is not much profitable. So instead of wasting time in those you can easily work in this forum and earn satoshi and then trade with for earnings. 

The profit made depends on your experience, your skill, and the amount of money you invest in cryptocurrencies, and it can be a big or small profit by doing this.

THINK POSITIVE

The amount of free satoshi you can earn online depends mainly on active you are and how well you are paid for doing certain tasks. If you want to stick to faucets, you might end up earning just 500 - 2000 satoshi daily except you win a jackpot. With airdrops, online surveys, PPC sites, passive income, you can earn more. 

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

You decide how much to earn online, there are many ways that can give you money online through bitcoin. One of the best ways is to trade some amount of bitcoin with altcoins and make profit. Just learn how to trade and you will get benefits.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I collect cryptocurrencies by completing assignments and airdrops, and then I convert everything I get into bitcoin and this is a good way to quickly and easily collect a good amount of bitcoin.

Life is great and enjoy it

There are many ways to earn bitcoins online but be alert that there are those scam free bitcoin earning sites they normally waste much of people 's time and this forum is the only place where one can earn a good amount of bitcoins and the site really pays,it's also full of knowledge about crypto.

Earning money online depends on your efforts, skills and how much time you can spend online. If you have amounts for investments, I ask you to prefer some staking alternatives to earn passive incomes. You can also follow an active cryptocurrency trading strategies to earn profits.

It depends  on how hardworking that person is. If he is very passionate and dedicated on his or her work on crypto, he can earn 1 btc in just few months. He can even earn much more higher btc if he is very hardworking and always try new ways or lots of ways to earn crypto. But if he or she is not hardworking, he can't earn that high amount, or if possible, you can earn 1 btc but it takes lot of time before earning it.

Earning crypto money depends upon you that how much you invest in it. Now a days it is very hard to earn free money because there is scam everywhere. So investment in trading is profitable and secure. As much you invest as much you will earn from it. 

Bro instead of such apps that pays very low Satosh. You should spend your time here and work wisely in Cryptotalk forum as they pays 30k sat per day which is really good earning. And for more you can collect the capital and jump to the trading and while collecting you will learn too. 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 12/26/2019 at 10:15 PM, Kapil Koirala said:

If you are trying to earn a lot of crypto then you must spend your most of the time in internet and also it depends upon what method you are trying to earn . I mean you are trading or mining or spending your time in clicking ads in the site . Whatever you are trying it is difficult to earn if you are trying to earn a lot in single day itself .

You should trade Bitcoin, you can earn more Bitcoin through trading, I also own a few Bitcoin when I earn. If you are very active and very potential, of course, your income in the cryptocurrency world would be great. Smart Bitcoin trading will be enough for you to earn a decent amount of Satoshi.

My friend, earning satoshi varies between one person and another according to the time spent on the Internet and the effort that he makes, I advise you to work in this forum in order to learn and increase your knowledge about crypto and also gain token TALK where you can sell it on September 1 In the Yobit

there is not any limitations of earning in online field , you can even makes 10 Bitcoin in a Day or 0 bitcon also . 

generally , you need to find good ways of Earning and focous on their , their are many perosn who becomes millionaire from Crypto currency .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

If you have certain skills as programming, design or giving great speeches and presentations you might find many opportunities. This forum offers the best ones in terms of writting about cryptocurrencies and you will also be able to learn and become experienced. My suggestion is to find if you have skills or knowledge that can help you become part of a project. If you maximize your skills you will certainly find the best. 

• +3 1

Earning some bitcoin into your wallet actually depends on the type of job you choose to in cryptoworld, the best way one can easily earn good number of bitcoin in there wallet is through trading which we all know requires good knowledge and experience about the field or earn some by making posts in this great forum and wait for talk token to start trading in September.

On 12/25/2019 at 2:09 AM, Tinkernelle said:

So, I'm new to Cryptoworld or cryptocurrency topics and I'm still learning about it. I was wondering if anyone here was able to earn so much from bitcoin or any cryptocurrency. I'm planning next year to somehow give it a shot earning from it. I actually have some apps that let me earn some satoshi but I haven't withdrawn anything yet as ot requires a huge amount of earnings first. So, does anyone here can give any suggestions for earning cryptocurrencies? And if you can share your story about your perseverance in earning it for some months or even a year, please do share. It can motivate me or anyone here.

Also I'd like to share this browser thar I'm using which has an ad-blocker. So useful! Aside from that, you may choose to turn on your rewards for ads that you may need to view. Last time I earned 200php from this browser. And hoping could possibly earn much in a year. This browser is called Brave Browser. Feel free to ask here for any information. Or you may share some of your earning apps. Let's help each other! Thank you! 

Thanks for share your idea but i suggest you to stop waste your time by using app for earn crypto currency because app will give us so lil amount which is actually hard to withdrawal.. By the way,if you want to learn while earn crypto currency then i can suggested you this forum becuase its Only the forum that give opportunity to noob about learn crypto currency                   

• +2 1

On 8/14/2020 at 5:25 PM, ndadukun12 said:

You can make a lot of money from crypto currencies and the loss is also the same. There are some ways however that you can make good profits. Hodling is a good practice to make crypto currencies.

There are chances for the loss side to occur than the positive side, according to the last binance analyses i read, 75% or more of binance traders lose while only few gain. This will also be what is happening in all other exchanges. 

But there would be profit if professionalism is applied.

• +1 1

there are many ways to earn bitcoins in crypto , you can start here in this forum  until you gain enough knowledge to start trading and investing , at the minute the forum gives 1000 satoshi for every post you write , you can earn up to 20,000 satoshi if you wrote 20 posts and all of them got positive rate

• +3 1

On 08.02.2020 at 12:09, Mwangi said:

I think the most hard part of it is to really identify what happens the market still has its own processes that will help you make some money here, the money you get here is that you will only get 30,000 satoshis there is a lot of effort to which that we need to process that 30,000 satoshis  are some of the best effort we can use

There  are many different ways to earn free bitcoin satoshi and other coins. How much satoshi you earn its depends on how much time you spend .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

I am not sure about earning how much satoshi. It fully depends on your work in the crypto world. If you do hard work you will sure receive a good amount of crypto. And also try doing trading and investing.

It actually depends only on you. It depends on how many you are ready to invest time, money and patience. You don't have a limit of your possible profit but also you should understand that you possible limit of your loss is equal to all of your investments. So you should be ready to sacrifice some amount of money and time, be ready to meet some drawdowns and losses. 

There are pages that you can earn between 1000 satoshis to 20 thousand satoshis minimum. For example here in cryptotalk for every post you win 1k satoshis. If you do your math well, you will earn 600k per month.

• Useful or interesting 1

The amount of BTC and crypto-currency you can earn depends on the time you invest in it, the methods you use, and the platforms you use. There are a variety of platforms that you can use to generate BTC but I recommend you the one for trading.

Daily you can earn 1000 satoshis without any investment, with investment you can earn a very good amount of satoshis but that depends on how much you invest and how much daily percentage of the platform