How many Satoshi or any cryptocurrency can someone possibly earn? - Page 6 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tinkernelle

How many Satoshi or any cryptocurrency can someone possibly earn?

It depends on which pages are working, there are pages that pay well what are satoshi and if you want to earn more you can invest in them to buy referrals and be able to reach the minimum withdrawal of each page faster

Anyone can obtain any amount of satoshis or any type of cryptocurrency, that will depend on the capital they have to invest and their knowledge of the market for that type of currency.

In theory you can buy all the BTC that you can buy and that are available, in addition to another currency of course.
When everyone starts in this world, you usually hear comments like this, that they are in an app that allows them to have free BTC and that they do not withdraw them because they need a good amount. Well, when you reach that amount, they may ask you to deposit money to be able to extract them, which is obviously not going to work.
To all new ones I recommend reading a lot, studying and asking before even if you want to buy some satochis. They can lose all their money in the blink of an eye just by mishandling their coins or putting them in a shell company.

In this world of crypttocurrencies, a lot depends on the knowledge, constancy and dedication you have with the method of gain you use, I think the limit is placed by yourself. In the beginning I only dedicated myself to make faucets, mini jobs this took a lot of time for the little I earned, later I learned to trade in the cryptocurrencies market and I do better with the profits but it is something that must be studied to learn and take risks.

There is always possibility for another cryptocurrency to take bitcoin place. I don't think there is such coin at this moment. People talk about dash, then ETH. For now they are far behind, and I don't think something can happen for them to come closer to bitcoin price and market cap.
Who knows what future is bringing for everyone of us, maybe some new team make a good coin, and with big investments in marketing, promotions maybe some one can make coin big as bit coin.There is always possibility for another cryptocurrency to take bitcoin place. I don't think there is such coin at this moment. People talk about dash, then ETH. For now they are far behind, and I don't think something can happen for them to come closer to bitcoin price and market cap.
Who knows what future is bringing for everyone of us, maybe some new team make a good coin, and with big investments in marketing, promotions maybe some one can make coin big as bit coin.

It is just like someone asking me the amount of fiats i can possibly earn, this is not a questions that can be answerable, it depends on the work you are doing that will determine what you can earn just like in fiat. 

5 hours ago, akzrozennn said:

One of the most effective ways to earn satoshi is investing or trading. You know the amount of bitcoins you get for free from websites is very small. 

Trading is risky, it is not one of the most effective way, being on this forum has been one of the most effective way for me. Before we can use the word 'effective' the business should mot be risky. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I am thanks dear for the brave browser suggest you gave but I am not need it and I am have the firefox that is best and you can have an adblock as an extenter in it but thanks anyway, the post seem to be about this browser but I am not use it and maybe will not.

• +1 1

I am using brave but I do not know how it works or how can I get paid from it. You can earn bitcoin here just by posting useful content or contribute your knowledge about cryptocurrencies. But if you want to earn more I suggest to trade in bitcoin trading or invest your bitcoin on trustworthy website and legit. It is too risky for newbie to enter that field. Study first because you trade and invest

I wonder how much you earn from brave browser. I think this was never profitable and many tried and wasted days for some very low payments. You should be doing better in my opinion if you follow different path and you could try a few bounties or forums like Cryptotalk. 

Your earnings depend on which side you are working in Horse Race Game is the right website ۔ And depends on whether the only difference is giving so much time 

The amount of cryptocurrencies thats user can its depending on where he used to earn either in faucets, trading or mining, in faucets its depending on your account level, but in mining and trading this is depending on your invested capital. 

• +2 1

I thought Brave browser was giving BAT but this post is saying something about a php coin. I never heard of that and as I read from others the Brave rewards are too low to waste our time with this browser. I don't use it and I did some math very fast to know that it matters not to me.

It requires a lot of work and dedication to earn some amount of satoshi online for insatance in crypto talk you have to make good quality and compose content so that you can have likes from other readers in return you earn 1000 satoshi per like.

On 12/29/2020 at 4:57 PM, zhoutong said:

I thought Brave browser was giving BAT but this post is saying something about a php coin. I never heard of that and as I read from others the Brave rewards are too low to waste our time with this browser. I don't use it and I did some math very fast to know that it matters not to me.

When you are using the brave browser you just need to be using it do do browsing your websites for your needs, but don't be thinking about earnings because you cannot do anything with them.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Earning is not very easy, I was expecting good projects to have bounties and helping their communities making good events that would give good tokens but there is almost nothing. The new altcoins are mostly scammers and there is still very little investment in ICO. Defi has shrinked a lot and a revival was overshadowed by Bitcoin. Earning opportunities are rare.

• +1 1

If you want Satoshi or bitcoin payments on cryptotalk forums you need more posts, collect every Satoshi payout you get. Keep it in a safe wallet and wait for the price to rise. How many bitcoins you earn on cryptotalk forums depends on you, if you want a lot of bitcoins then you have to work hard.

• +1 3

The amount of earnings depends on your field of work, your operation, and the number of post paid because there are a lot of ways to get money and some ways you can't get from a lot, so you also have to pick a good topic.

• +1 1

That will depend on you and how much potential you have in crypto-currencies and trading or using app. Here in the forum you can earn fractions of Bitcoin daily if you are good at least 20k sat daily you can earn without any investment only your time. in other wedsite there are ways to earn bitcoin it is just that it is not easy, in some cases you must invest.to earn .

• +3 1

On 1/6/2021 at 9:28 AM, Goyaa said:

If you want Satoshi or bitcoin payments on cryptotalk forums you need more posts, collect every Satoshi payout you get. Keep it in a safe wallet and wait for the price to rise. How many bitcoins you earn on cryptotalk forums depends on you, if you want a lot of bitcoins then you have to work hard.

But currently its very difficult to get reputations thats helping us to receive bitcoin payment since the forum was restricting members to receive payment from reacting so that's people now they don't see the benefits to reacting to others post. 

• +2 1

On 1/6/2021 at 9:28 AM, Goyaa said:

Actually people can earn a lot of money through the crypto world, but mostly of people who have the big chance of earning huge, are those who were bought coins before when was in low prices. 

Edited by guatazoo
  • +3 1

Earning could help even with Brave but it is locked from many countries, there should be a release in all the world to make use of it by many people. There are other ways in the meantime so I'm not looking at Brave at all.

Sorry there is nothing I can think to help you with what you ask, you can try anything and find on your own, however I would suggest to anyone reading this reply to stay in Cryptotalk because the forum and Yobit have proven to be holding their word and they should be acknowledged for this fact.

We should be helping in our way to keep the forum better and clean of spam and abuse, become better with our posts and anyway we can support both Yobit and Cryptotalk.

On 1/12/2021 at 8:06 AM, guatazoo said:

Actually people can earn a lot of money through the crypto world, but mostly of people who have the big chance of earning huge, are those who were bought coins before when was in low prices. 

But not all coins that's are in the low price before they are succeed now, because some of them were dead while people still investing on them, so that's means thy were get lost.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

10 hours ago, joemcgwa said:

But not all coins that's are in the low price before they are succeed now, because some of them were dead while people still investing on them, so that's means thy were get lost.

But if the low worth coin was started with low total coin supply and integrated within more than 3 different exchanges, such coin like this might be seriously project and it must raise its price in the future. 

• +2 1