What about investing in crypto currency ? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leon Raj

What about investing in crypto currency ?

Lose to invest in crypto but if you do it right you can pick it up. You need to have a good idea about investing in cryptocurrencies. And only when you have to think positively while investing can you move forward avoiding risk. Do not be discouraged when losing time should try to recover.

4 hours ago, winterlemon said:

Crypto currency getting more popular because the advertisements and promotions are very effective. I hope it can be famous on the whole world so that it can be centralized.

You wish cryptocurrency should be centralized, which I don't think it is appropriate, it so better for cryptocurrency to be decentralized and nothing should change it

I think that cryptocurrency suggest us amazing technology which can make our life more comfortable and better,  I think that main coins will cost hundred dollars in 3-5 years so it`s amazing investment for everyone 

investing in crypto currencies is better than invest in forex trading. In crypto currency there is low risk of losing money than forex trading. 

Although crypto currencies market is decentralized and uncertain financial markets still its conditions are perfect for any business management person who have little investments into their pockets then they earn some extra money with investing into different coins and tokens. 

Crypto currencies investment is lot of risky but its good earn source, so its your smart work how to we handle this crypto investment, because crypto market is not stable that every one knows,so think different and show patients because in crypto patients and experience most important so invest in crypto own your risk.

• +4 1

2 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Crypto currencies investment is lot of risky but its good earn source, so its your smart work how to we handle this crypto investment, because crypto market is not stable that every one knows,so think different and show patients because in crypto patients and experience most important so invest in crypto own your risk.

We have various kind of investments. Some investments have an obvious future with little backward movements. For example, by investing in gold, you will get involved in a process of almost steady rise. The same applies to real estate. Crypto investment is the opposite side of previous one. When you invest in crypto coins, you will enter a world of unknown behavior from so many traders and there are many backward movements either. This is where only your skills and knowledge can help you to get out with profit. Crypto is the most profitable investment but requires the highest amount of attention. If your mind is busy or you have a busy lifestyle, crypto is not suitable for you because you should be able to focus on your deals.

The most important thing about investing in cryptocurrencies is to know where you invest your money..there are many scam and fake sites so the best place to invest is trusted exchanges.. Like yobit! And as you said, we should choose a good coin..

I am really appreciate with your opinion there are lots of cryptocurrency in this world and their price always ups and down but if you have enough money to invest on cryptocurrency you can do with your own risk. So confirm the trustable coin before invest on it. 

It's a good way to invest our money in crypto but it still very dangerous if we didn't how to invest in the right place ! because there is many spammers in this field !

Investing in cryptocurrency is one of the best way to earn tokens now on a daily basis just at the comfort of your house. Although it came with it's own risk if you make a mistake of investment and might lose all your money.

In my opinion, one of the best ways to make money is to invest in cryptocurrencies.  If you can invest in cryptocurrencies in a very short time, it may be possible for you to make more profit.  But of course if you can invest in the right crypto currency

This is completely true, that investing in cryptocurrencies is a profitable but risky process, especially for beginners who do not have any knowledge or experience in the field of crypto, but with the passage of time and after you have a good knowledge of crypto then you can make good profits Of investment

there isn't any doubt that we can Earn as well loses our fund in crypto market , we must choose good coin for investment if we want to earn some profit by our investment . we must have good knowledge in analysis good things about a coin .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

cryptocurrency investment is a very smart choice because by using cryptocurrency can get security and many benefits that can be obtained.

Please do not provide random investment advice that you are not responsible for, where is your analysis of Bitcoin core currency to say that it will increase in value within 5 years, I would like to tell you the forecast does not work in the cryptocurrency market.

Please do not provide random investment advice that you are not responsible for, where is your analysis of Bitcoin core currency to say that it will increase in value within 5 years, I would like to tell you the forecast does not work in the cryptocurrency market.

On 12/24/2019 at 5:07 PM, Leon Raj said:

Now a days , crypto currency has become very popular around the world. Crypto currency are highly unstable , so investing in crypto currency has a high risk of loss of your money . So , you should choose the correct crypto currency to invest . As my knowledge , Bitcoin core's value will increase a lot in four or five years , so I suggest investing in it . Also before investing in any crypto currency , make sure it is legal in your country.

If you have a lot of money and don't know what to do with it , it is good investing in crypto currency. But invest anything at your own risk .

Thank you.

images - 2019-12-24T203525.810.jpeg

Investing in bitcoin is the best guarantee for you as it tops the list of digital currencies and is one of the best stable currencies. As I said in the post, its value is expected to increase significantly in the coming years.

I supposed i would be risky, because the market is not stable. And no one wants to invest unstable market. But you can invest only few amount just to understand the market strategy. 

Any field of work is not without risks, and if we continue with dementia, we will not work in any field and work with profitable investment, whatever the risks and achieve profit from it depends on our experience and on the currencies that we choose and the amount of investment and these things we can control until the investment is profitable

In General, cryptocurrency has helped me very much in my life! I finally realized that you can work on the Internet, trade, and it is very cool and profitable! I make a profit on it!

Indeed, cryptocurrencies are unstable and their value is highly variable. I think the reason is a lot of people who trade using cryptocurrencies, companies and whales that make investments.

With good understanding, knowledge I have acquired so far in Crypto world, investment and trading the most profitable sections, its were you can make huge amount of money in within short period of time. Apply the knowledge and experience you are gaining in this forum by starting with little amounts you can have, in few months time you will be surprised of your earnings, achievements.

• +1 1

Many of us are not aware about investing in cryptocurrency. Some feel it's risky and some just neglect it. I will say investment in cryptocurrency is between of this two. Some beginners in the Crypto world invest in new project and most of the time lose their money. As a beginner you should always choose a trusted coin. Don't go behind unbelievable profit.

Cryptocurrency investment is good source of income but it is as well very risky because you can lose your money there especially when you don't have experience and knowledge about the field but with good background about crypto you can make good money since you have the ideas about good coins to choose for profit.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Investing in crypto currency is easy but it also becomes very tricky when we have attracted scams , so its important we get something straight, we need to work hard to eliminate the scams and so the investment becomes easier to work with ,so thats how I see it in the end 

• +5 1