What about investing in crypto currency ? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leon Raj

What about investing in crypto currency ?

Everyone these days is looking for ways to invest in cryptocurrencies that they do not realize its risks. The investor must realize that the profit is actually achieved when you convert your currency into cash.

In my opinion about investment it should be for money that we can find them in the future if anything bad happen also, that requires a huge amount of money to feel the investment alot of new users they just think 10 dollars could be 1000 but that is hard .

On 12/24/2019 at 6:37 PM, Leon Raj said:

If you have a lot of money and don't know what to do with it , it is good investing in crypto currency. But invest anything at your own risk .

This sentence needs a little editing. It is better to say that if you have lots of money and can afford losing your money, then you can think about investing in cryptocurrency with caution and awareness. Otherwise you should choose safer investments if recovering losses is difficult for you. We should be responsible for what we write in the forum because many people will read our posts and may decide based on what they read. Investing in crypto is easy but it needs some requirements that some investors may not have. We are here to help people have a happy experience in crypto world not getting upset by losing their money.

One of the most successful steps in the field of coding is investment, it ensures a good and stable physical income, according to the capital that you place on the platform and according to the type of platform that you invest in, and thus you will maintain your capital and will achieve profits only through the use of the brain and self-confidence

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Whether I have enough money or not enough, I will decide to trade cryptocurrency and invests in some coins that are very good for investment, cryptocurrency Investments is the best for digital currency

6 hours ago, OldBangS333 said:

i think investing in crypto is good though it is risking but you should invest if u have a proper knоwledge about its terms and conditions. so if you have a lot of money and yоu are agree to take risk then go for it

For those without knowledge in trading, they are not left out, they can always use long term investment plans.

Cryptocurrencies and bitcoin are the best projects for investing or trading and achieving good profits, but it takes some experience in the field to succeed in it.

Life is great and enjoy it

Currently, stable digital currencies are considered a gateway for investors to enter the crypto market, as most trading platforms allow users only to trade a digital currency in exchange for another digital currency, due to the difficulty of converting paper currencies into digital.

On 12/24/2019 at 6:07 PM, Leon Raj said:

Now a days , crypto currency has become very popular around the world. Crypto currency are highly unstable , so investing in crypto currency has a high risk of loss of your money . So , you should choose the correct crypto currency to invest . As my knowledge , Bitcoin core's value will increase a lot in four or five years , so I suggest investing in it . Also before investing in any crypto currency , make sure it is legal in your country.

If you have a lot of money and don't know what to do with it , it is good investing in crypto currency. But invest anything at your own risk .

Thank you.

images - 2019-12-24T203525.810.jpeg

Why are you believing in bitcoin core that it will be increased a lot within next four years? What do you think about bitcoin and ethereum in the next four years also.

Yeah you are right investing in cryptocurrency can be very risk  but at the same time it can be profitable and its advised to invest not what you can not afford to lose and go for popular cryptos like bitcoin.

Lol, I do not have any money How much will I invest and I do not have any work, in any case your advice is really good, but thinking is very far after four years I can be dead and be dust after

Edited by Maroua

Thank you very much. Before investing in cryptocurrencies, we must study the market, study good currencies from counterfeits and currency movement, take an integrated idea and develop a good plan for investment so that we can pave our way to success.

21 hours ago, Zain9080 said:

I think investing money is a good decision to make a profit. However, not all cryptocurrencies are stable at this time, cryptocurrency fluctuates with bitcoin prices. So you need to choose a good currency or else you will lose investment. I agree with you.......

We don't need to consider stable coins we are after volatility and this make it easier for us to benefits from it, this has been the major problem of some investors, they don't look for coins that have high volatility so that they can benefits from them

Yes, the crypto currencies have risen fancifully in previous years, and now they are at low levels, which allows you to buy and store them for the coming years as well.

In my opinion this is the best option for the  people's to enter into the market because the market is now in the good position if they invest some of their money in the repoteted currency that will be much better in upcoming time they will get some more profit from their investmentbut before that they must have to get some knowledge about the trading and also about the situations that they have to handle while going for tradingalso there to make themselves capable to analyse the situations and the currency growth chart.

It is known to all that the crypto market is volatile and runs freely according to the volume in circulation, total supply and the demand for it. Invest in any crypto currency only if you expect the price to rise in the future. Bitcoin is always a good investment but it is too expensive and you might end up holding it for years to get good profit. So invest in bitcoin when its price inclines like it did few weeks ago.

468x60-3.png

Just now, Basad said:

When have enough knowledge and experience on cryptocurencies, try investment and trading you will earn good amount of profits they are good plan to boost your earnings

How about it the learning of crypto trading, is it so hard thing to do, or it is something i can accomplish in less a month?

Edited by teminalibug

No I disagree, if you have a lot of money than invest in real estate business, in gold or in other businesses where the risk of losing is very low. Yes little investment is very good in bitcoin, which you can afford to loose.

17 minutes ago, Basad said:

Depends on individual, one's motive and determination to learn about the trading, to some can be accomplished in less than a month while others may took them 2 -3 months 

I'm committed to it and I'm a fast learner, i just wanted to know how long it will take, it is less than a moth for fast learners, so less than a month it would be for me.

Many people who invested in bitcoin when it was around 20 thousand dollars price mark just lost a lot of money, and now they probably just don't want to invest in crypto anymore as they don't believe in it.

As you said, cryptocurrencies are unstable and carry many risks. Yes, you are right, but they also have good results. You just have to invest in the appropriate currency and especially Bitcoin, I know for sure that he carries a bright future with him, and Sofer knows a great future

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

3 hours ago, Iambee said:

Yes you can do both investment as well as trading to earn in the Crypto currency sector but better is trading than the investment because the investment site are more likely to get scammed but trading is on your own so be on safe side by trading.

Doing multi tasks in cryptocurrency will bring you different profits, you can base your findings on the other end of the Investments that are very suitable for you

Please do not provide random investment advice that you are not responsible for, where is your analysis of Bitcoin core currency to say that it will increase in value within 5 years, I would like to tell you the forecast does not work in the cryptocurrency market.

It depends, you can invest in crypto currencies and earn profit, and you can also invest in crypto currencies and loss your money. You just need to learn good investing skills and make researches of each coin which you will need to invest with it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Every kind of investment is risky in its own way. So investing in cryptocurrency is not an exemption, we just need to be careful where we invest and what we invest on. And also having enough on knowledge is also required.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy