What about investing in crypto currency ? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leon Raj

What about investing in crypto currency ?

My reasons to invest in cryptocurrencies was profit, if I achieve this the way I am doing it then it is fine, although most that invest make big mistakes and start moving their investment to websites to earn fast and end with getting scammed, or buy altcoins that dump and lose a lot of money.

On 4/8/2020 at 4:02 PM, Zain9080 said:

I think investing money is a good decision to make a profit. However, not all cryptocurrencies are stable at this time, cryptocurrency fluctuates with bitcoin prices. So you need to choose a good currency or else you will lose investment. I agree with you.......

Investment depends on the coins you think is good and also on the budget you have. Don't invest in the max bull time or max low, because crypto market change unexpectedly and fastly.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

The investment section is a special and wonderful section in this forum that enables us to invest our money and our balance that we got boiled through our trip to this forum in order to get additional credit.

Well said mate! And the best way to make it in crypto world is by making series of investment, because there is many opportunities attached to it which involved making a good profit and also learning about some certain strategy in investment.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think all the people who deal with crypto know that there is a high risk in this trade, actually the risk factors are multiple , yet it is a very uprising field and profitable one too and it has many benefits that you cannot find it in any other kind of work or trade, so eventually the positive ides overcome the negative ones. 

• +2 1

On 12/24/2019 at 4:07 PM, Leon Raj said:

Also before investing in any crypto currency , make sure it is legal in your country.

The non legal aspect doesn't stop someone from investing, even you can lose money by investing with a currency that is already a legal tender since everything depends on the market value, so you should calculate your risk and see which one is the best before investing

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/24/2019 at 5:07 PM, Leon Raj said:

Now a days , crypto currency has become very popular around the world. Crypto currency are highly unstable , so investing in crypto currency has a high risk of loss of your money . So , you should choose the correct crypto currency to invest . As my knowledge , Bitcoin core's value will increase a lot in four or five years , so I suggest investing in it . Also before investing in any crypto currency , make sure it is legal in your country.

If you have a lot of money and don't know what to do with it , it is good investing in crypto currency. But invest anything at your own risk .

Thank you.

images - 2019-12-24T203525.810.jpeg

I think it is a good idea to make some investment in cryptocurrencies with a portion of your wealth. Digital currencies today are low and will rise a lot in the coming days.

• +2 1

Investing in digital currencies is really good, but we must search and investigate currencies for the best. I think that Bitcoin today is really the best

• +1 1

This time cryptocurrency price are so high and I think this is not right time for investing in cryptocurrency because due to price high people are selling their crypto for earning profit and we have to wait for some time for investment.

It is actual that, investing in cryptocurrencies has countless risks, the end result of which may additionally shock you in the future, as we do no longer understand charge adjustments at any moment. 

I start in very famous cryptocurrencies for this reason, since it is very volatile so I choose cryptocurrencies that in their history have only increased their price and have not lost it because as you say it is somewhat risky and money can be lost.

• +2 1

that's the fact here , investing in crypto is profitable but it's all depends on our own risk and as it can be profitable it can also cost us to lose money so choosing the best time to invest in crypto same to the time this topic was written would give us huge profits , anyone who invested in the last period of 2019 in BTC made so far more than 200% profits

• +3 1

Currently, stable digital currencies are considered a gateway for investors to enter the crypto market, as most trading platforms allow users only to trade a digital currency in exchange for another digital currency, due to the difficulty of converting paper currencies into digital.

Whether I have enough money or not enough, I will decide to trade cryptocurrency and invests in some coins that are very good for investment, cryptocurrency Investments is the best for digital currency

I believe that investing in cryptocurrencies is the best choice for investing, because you can earn good profit, and of course it all depends on what experience you have with cryptocurrency, it is very important.

Yes my friend trading in cryptocurrency is a good way to start earning a good amount per month. I think the best cryptocurrency to invest in for now is BTC of course because is the best , and also LTC and ETH , i think this 3 currency is the best to investing in

Investing in cryptocurrencies is risky.  Because cryptocurrencies are always volatile.  Its price always goes up and down.  So to invest in the crypto world you must gain experience.  If you are experienced then you can choose good coins.  However, after choosing a good coin, you have to choose a good exchange site.  However you can invest on Bitcoin and Altcoin

It is definitely risky to invest in cryptocurrency because its value fluctuates very fast. Cryptocurrency is a currency whose price fluctuates very quickly, so it is better to get the system and information about it before investing in it and only then invest in it. And as cryptocurrency is illegal in many countries, first of all, you should also know that cryptocurrency is legal in your country or illegal. Do you want to invest in it only after getting all the information about it and do not invest in it for information about the information or else you may suffer loss.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Good for cryptocurrence business.  You can make a lot of money by investing here.  And if you don't know how to invest well before you invest, you will lose.  So before you invest before you have to take the idea about your knowledge.  Must learn about the market.  Then you can invest.  Then you will make a lot of money.  And will succeed.

Investing in crypto currency is also a very good platform, but there are some issues like a cryptocurrency which is the same band in some countries and there are some countries, but it is not more popular than them, so the people there are  not.much connected.

Investing in crypto currency is also a very good platform, but there are some issues like a cryptocurrency which is the same band in some countries and there are some countries, but it is not more popular than them, so the people there are  not.much connected.

I think that getting into the crypto market was the best investment I made in my life, not only for the profits it brought me but for the learning it gave me

yes if you want to earn money by your investment then you should invest your money in cryptocurrency because it give you a lot of chance and earning chance to earn money easily bay your investment.

• +1 1

Investing in cryptocurrencies is a great idea .I think that investing money on a website can be risky for you. It can give you profit as well as loss to your money .First of all, before investing money in any website You should take all the information about this site .It is important to your investment .

• +1 1

yes investing of crypto talk is also good.you can invest here and earn even more from that forum easily.this platform  is best for bot trading as well as investment .so your earning chances are enhanced.moreover  this platform  is best and secure one.there is no danger to your investment..so you can easily invest here..

There is  no need to mention that investing in cryptocurrency includes many risks... I think all the investors know that and even new members know it too .. we all take our chances and we are willing to take this risk because each coin has two sides ... one is loss and the other is profit... and the profits in crypto trade are relatively high so they deserve taking the rik.

• +4 1