What about investing in crypto currency ? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leon Raj

What about investing in crypto currency ?

We should be very careful about the investment in the crypto trade because crypto trade isn't much easy. If we start the trade without knowledge, we may lose our money in the trade. So we should choose the best coin for the investment and we choose the most secure wallet to save the crypto currencies. We should have much knowledge about the market place of the coins. I think bitcoin is the best currency for the investment. 

I am with you to trade in cryptocurrencies, but you say that the currency must be officially recognized in the country, but I do not think that many countries have recognized currencies, so we must avoid this matter 

That's true. Cryptocurrency market is a highly volatile, risky and unregulated environment. It has high risk but has high rewards as well. In addition to the advices given by the creator of the topic, I advise the investors to learn technical analysis, at least at basic level. Otherwise it will be blindly walking in a dense forest.  

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

This is right tume to investment in cryptocurrency, because if you wan tto get some benefits and ea3n profit from cryptocurrency then you can invest on low price. When the price would hogh thennyou can earn profit. So if you hold cryptocurrency then hold it at that time whrn price go high. But if you make investment then you can earn more profit. 

My friend I want to tell you that this is a big chance to get the good profit in the trading of the cryptocurrency because the price of the Bitcoin is going high day by day and you will get a good profit with the trading of cryptocurrency

Yes i agree with your opinion and i also appreciate your information because your suggestion is very informative for me and all other users who are working on it and earned much and more profitable earning from this online earning platforum where btc is used as a digital curtency in this site and this phenomenon also provide this oppurtunity like that if you have some money so you can easily invest in it and earn much and more profitable earming from this online earning olatforum and if you have nothing to do for investment so you can easily comment and posting with some creative ideas and earned a good profit from this online platforum.

Investment is an important topic and a very good project for members who own large capital and work in the field of investment, so I advise everyone to this section if they have good balance.

Cryptocurrency is the only way to offer us financial freedom, and we can get to earn cryptos by trading or investment options. However, there are many risks involves in crypto trading or investments. So, I would recommend traders/investors to choose the right platform before putting your funds in, and analyze about the coin/tokens before you start investing on it.

• +1 1

The investment aspect of cryptotalk is a bit complicated and difficult to handle,when you don't have enough knowledge and experience about it,it'll will be better to firstly learn more about it so as to avoid or reduces the risk of being scammed 

• +1 1

Dear friend, I think you should know the ideal time to invest in a currency, in my opinion bitcoin is the ideal currency for long-term investment, as it has been for a while now and it is rising by a tremendous amount, so keep some bitcoin until you can sell it and profit from it.

• +2 1

I wish i had a good capital to start investing early but unfortunately i have to work to collect to start it but it is okay cause i can do it.

• +3 1

If you are skilled and patient, investing in cryptocurrency will guarantee you a return.If you can properly handle your cryptocurrency, you will undoubtedly benefit from it. Having a basic understanding is also beneficial because you will know what you can and should not do.

• +2 1

Investing in cryptocurrencies, like other investments, needs capital and strategic thinking. Cryptocurrencies, which are digital currencies based on a specific project, can be used as means of payment and other uses.
As for investment, it is in its simplest form represented in depositing a certain amount of money in a currency at a certain point and waiting for its rise and then selling to obtain its high returns, and it can also be bought in its beginnings when it is in the form of ico and the adoption of long-term investment when reviewing its project and seeing that it is suitable for investment.

On 12/27/2019 at 5:05 PM, kizz said:

We all know it was really helpful investing in crypto currencies because you can always have a look also the value of cryptocurrencies in the market are not stable, can be sometimes good or bad. Atleast worth it when you have invest when the value of btc are high

Its a good knowledge to know about this platform. I think when we are interested in doing trading or investing we should look at the value of market as well it will be great then for us to earn well with profit because the value of bitcoin is not stable as you said so we all need to be careful about this also.

Well, that is true, before investing into cryptocurrecy, we should make sure that it is legal in our country and so also we should seek for proper knowledge about investment, because if we do not take good care, we can definitely incure huge loss as we know that cryptocurrecy prices are very unstable.

Edited by kion
Double post

Your wallet should not be devoid of Bitcoin and Ethereum, these currencies will rise significantly over the next two years, the large price fluctuations of cryptocurrencies made them more widespread and attracted many companies and people to them, which contributed to an active and profitable investment market

• +2 1

The best way to keep or increase our money will always be something safe cryptocurrencies, but you have to bear in mind that the quality of cryptocurrencies varies with the fame it has in the market, if it has a great fame this asset will grow Very fast and the price is continually going up, so the best option is to know about cryptocurrencies.

In order to understand the explanation of currencies and investment and how to do it, you need a lot of things that you must master in order to be able to profit. 

I agree with you, my friend, that the great fluctuation in the prices of cryptocurrencies may lead to the loss of our money, but in return it may bring us huge profits and I recommend long-term investment in good cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum, as they are the most secure and make good profits.

• +4 1

Thank you for this important topic .. I suggest that every person who wants to start investing should put money that he does not want to invest, meaning that if he loses this money, he will not have debts or payments to people, and thus in the worst case, if he lost his money, this will not affect him, and for beginners I advise them to put a small amount and start with it until they trust themselves and start earning money and then they can put twice the amount.

• +3 1

Investing in crypto currency is a good idea. Look crypto currency is becoming popular nowadays. People are showing interest in it. Some of the people living thier life by doing it. Crypto currency has a promising future. Before invest you need to know the market conditions. You need to have knowledge about this. Take advice from experts. 

• +1 1

In order for any person to be able to secure a successful investment, he must always choose a currency with a high reputation and a high price, such as bitcoin, because if we choose an unknown currency and invest in it, we may lose everything because it is likely to be a failed or fraudulent project

• +1 1

Nice 👍explanation. You said it all right,investing in any kind of business have risks. So we should invest what we can afford to lose. Knowledge on what you are dealing with is a must.

• +3 1