What about investing in crypto currency ? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leon Raj

What about investing in crypto currency ?

Bitcoin will keep increasing and altcoins will keep pump and dumps, you can risk with altcoin but when you watch your thousand dollar investment losing 250 dollars in a day you understand why this is very bad investment and why so many people talk bad about cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is not called Bitcoin core, this that you have heard means the implementation of the software. It is not the coin name and calling it Bitcoin core makes you look either uninformed or a person that doesn't support bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I think that everybody has a reason to invest in cryptocurrencies, you can just hold your coins without doing much and you get profit after sometime.

3 hours ago, bogdanoff said:

Bitcoin is not called Bitcoin core, this that you have heard means the implementation of the software. It is not the coin name and calling it Bitcoin core makes you look either uninformed or a person that doesn't support bitcoin.

About that i would like to ask, is bitcoin core a wallet of bitcoin or the foundation of the bitcoin's blockchain?

Personally I would prefer to invest my money in bitcoin rather that any altcoin fork of bitcoin. but probably I can consider some short term trade fot bitcoin core.

10 hours ago, VijithaVarghese said:

I think investment in cryptocurrency is good idea now as the price and the market environment is favourable. The more you know about the investment principles and the experience would be really helpful for you. Good luck friends.

The market price of bitcoin and alts is so high now, i don' think that this is a favorable environment to buy and invest i think those who sells now are a lot more smart, though i believe that they should not sell yet.

• +1 1

On 12/24/2019 at 5:07 PM, Leon Raj said:

But invest anything at your own risk .

The risk sometimes it is big. When we are going to buy for many times it will need from us to keep hold for a longer time. With crypto what is needed it is from us to be more patient and not get scared. Many times you notice prices drop when you buy. A good tip to help is to put buy order and ask for less from what price is. It helps and order can get easy fill.

i agree with this but there is a point here , cryptocurrencies are a bit stable but of curse not on one specific price because all currencies move up and down , it's just to be experience enough to make the right decision when to buy and when to sell , this is how people make profits  and about Bitcoin price you was right , it already increased about 9000$ in price of what it was in 2019

• +3 1

The cryptocurrency  investment  is too risky and one can only do if tere is enough  money that is extra from his use, otherwise  there is a very high risk of loss.

• +2 1

I think investing in cryptocurrency is good.This is also profitable.We can earn from our investment.We have find out legit platform where we can invest money with cryptocurrency.

It is good advice to invest and there are some good times and some bad times too. When this post was made it was a very good time too. I think that even know it can be great time as Bitcoin is in a dip that can be filled very easily back to 19k although I think it should end first and buy in levels.

Edited by annayks

Cryptocurrency is very volatile and it is a very good method of earning profit by investing in this decentralized currency. Earning through crypto can be very quick if you are very good at predicting the prices of specific coins.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Investing in the crypto market is good idea becasue in the future all the world will use this and the best way to make money in this market is that we buy the different coins now and hold that for the bull and sell the coin in a bull when the coins rate is high in a profit.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Now adays there is a price for everything, even for digits and clicks we do, creating a post on websites. The crypto currency prices contain this value too, us that we are promoting them without a stop for as long as we do that. And we passed through difficulties, prices were very low and we had no profit for months or even years and yet we see results finally. We have to keep going and not give up, as with higher prices we will get so many more opportunities.

• +2 1

There is a law among investors that says that you should only invest money that you are willing to lose, this tends to alienate some investors as they seek to generate profits not losses, that is why behind each investment or operation there must be an investigation that increases the probability of obtaining a profit for each bet made within the market that exists around bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general.

It is true that, investing in cryptocurrencies has several risks, the result of which may shock you in the future, as we do not know price changes at any moment.

All things come to an investment first before bearing the fruit of success in the end. The thing here about crypto currency is that there are things you would need to know before engaging yourself to this industry. First, you might be thinking it as some kind of a scam especially if you are still innocent about the industry but after learning more about it you might be cursing yourself because you are already missing the opportunity of earning more than what you are already earning as of the moment. It is profitable in a way that the volatile of the crypto currency is being taken advantage of most of the traders in the market.

• +1 2

Yes I agree with your point of view that cryptocurrency have been very much famous in the world. You can invest in Bitcoin it can give you much profit in the following years. But I have question for experts that how can you earn bitcoins if these are ban in your country can there be some alternate solution of this problem?

It is good that you have an investment with cryptocurrency specially if you have a plan in the future. Because it can help you to earn money from investing crypto. But remember there's always a risk in crypto but as long as you can manage it properly and you a knowledge about crypto it can be profitable to you.

The cryptocurrency is most widely used in the developed countries. Basically you are talking about not to invest that kind which is illegal in your country. maybe your country either developing country and don't understand the value of that kind and cryptocurrency so that's why they have banned the cryptocurrency. you can simply work on that kind and invest and trade through that kind which is illegal and can later on exchange it with another kind which is legal in your country. So that's too simple as I want to say that Bitcoin is basically illegal in many countries but all the person can invest on bitcoin and can exchange it to the other kind which is legal in their country. Basically the investing on the cryptocurrency is very important term and you can earn a lot of profit through it.

On 11/26/2020 at 6:32 PM, rieraclaudia74 said:

If my friend is right, we are the only ones responsible for our money and our decisions, so before investing in the project, do your research and draw your own conclusions.

But not everyone can do their own research, in that case is it appropriate to just use someone else's analysis?

I think crypto is always best. This time of crypto so don't worry andinvest in crypto. Crypto never gave the loss if you wise. I think crypto is the revolution in my life. Crypto change my life. I love crypto.

I think investing through cryptocurrencies is one of the best ways to make money.  If you invest in cryptocurrencies by choosing the right coins, you will be able to make more money in less time.

There must be risk in any field of work and if we continue with dementia, we will not work in any field and work with profitable investment. It depends on our experience and on the currencies that we choose and the amount of investment.

The advice in this post is of big importance and the person that wrote it very reasonable. When we invest we have to calculate the risk and know how much our investment could affect our personal life. We shouldn't invest money that is important for our life and our family but try to make something out of a smaller part of the money we can afford to invest.

• +2 1

We are investing in Bitcoin for two reasons. First we think this is a currency and an asset that will be used far more in the future and second because we expect the price to keep rising in the future for many reasons, some are only for speculation and some are also only trading it.

• +2 1