How to convincing people to leave crypto? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

How to convincing people to leave crypto?

If you give him other good solution to make money and others way for work then maybe your friend will leave crypto. Actually it depends on him, we can't convince anyone for do something else and try to give him better solution or ideas to leave crypto.

On 5/24/2020 at 5:00 PM, Virgil dijk said:

Dear friend I must say you can't advice a friend who has lost alot of money in Crypto to leave crypto , instead help him find another way which could be more profitable to him, because he can't come this far and give up, he should not give up, but learn from his mistakes and continue working

Seriously though, if he managed to lose a lot of money, he is probably a gambler that doesn't know better. Many of these people have gambling adiction which is a real condition that they should take a look at. 

Otherwise they probably saw markets crashing and got scared and sold at the bottom. In this case they need experience and basically do the opposite of what they are thinking.

Dont convincing them to leave the crypto but advice them to learn more and collect knowledge to learn where they can make a mistake but not to leave 

As i know that crypto is not way of wasting money. If you are best trader then how you can waste your money?

Instead of asking them to leave crypto i will prefer to urge them to join crypto currency which is best and easy way to earn money. 

• +2 1

It is hard to convince someone to leave crypto because there are many benefits in crypto. We can earn a money and engage with other people so I do not have a reason to leave crypto.

I think wanting to keep them away from cryptocurrencies is not the best idea I would personally help them improve and teach them how to do things right so that in turn of losing money they make money but I would never tell them to leave the cryptos

On 6/16/2020 at 12:32 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

I think wanting to keep them away from cryptocurrencies is not the best idea I would personally help them improve and teach them how to do things right so that in turn of losing money they make money but I would never tell them to leave the cryptos

They are probably gamblers betting big amounts with high leverage and losing a lot. This case is the wrong way to treat cryptocurrencies. Sadly it has been promoted a lot through many traders that wanted to make money out of youtube and their silly nonsense TA. They made people think they can trade and profit, but the fact was that even these TA experts weren't in profit. Gambling with 25-50x is not a good idea. Even 5x makes many people lose money as stop losses sometimes don't hit in Bitmex, Binance and other leveraged exchanges.

• +2 1

Perhaps there are mistakes they make in trading or investing cryptocurrencies and thus they lose their money in crypto, I advise you to help your friends in their work in crypto and not try to persuade them to leave the crypto because this is somewhat difficult in my opinion

Convincing a man is a big task I think. When it's about crypto then it becomes more difficult. But you can try. The thing is you should tell him exactly what the situation is. Your conversation skill is everything.  You should be clear with what you are telling. Most of the times people believe on successful peoples. So you should achieve something. 

To convince the people who don't believe about crypto .... you should show the prove about the the reality of the the crypto.....

I hope after seeing the prove... they can believe that crypto is the best platform  for them also.....

I hope it will work....

Everyone should meditate in their workplace. Where is success there is unsuccess . If they try hard but failed again and again they should leave those work. Because it is a waste of time and money to.  If you arenot expert in crypto world you cannot earn from here. Try to understand them to leave for Their Own good      

On 12/24/2019 at 8:16 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Some friends keep try get income using crypto but always fail. They wasting time and money into something that might be just dream ( profit ). There's time when I as friend should stop them and give advice to try another way but they always refuse. The question is how to convincing people to leave crypto for their own good, I just try to take care my friends please don't misunderstanding.

I dont think if you have good knowledge about crypto then you wont get lose from it and the same words for your friend.. Dont tell your friend to leave crypto but tell them to learn about it more because future world will be depend on it for transaction money.. So later its profitable       

Thats true, there are many people who are getting loss everyday in crypto trading and investing but they don't give up. Its a good decision to not give up, but without a solution to reduce loss and increase profit, that is the worst decision.

Why you should do that? Failing is the stair of success. You should advice them to learn money managements. Every pro trader will say that money management is important for traders and it will minimize your lose.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

I think they don't really have enough knowledge of what they're doing in crypto, in fact if you do it the right way, you can make a lot of money in crypto.  Your friends are just trolling and this is why they lost so much money in crypto.

I don't think being in the crypto world is a waste of time, I think being in the crypto world is very profitable, I can get unexpected money if there is a price increase and so far I have benefited greatly from the existence of cryptocurrency. This is my additional work and many people are helped by crypto.

Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about friends. Cryptocurrency is a very source of income if you have good background about the field and for that I think it will be difficult to convince people to leave cryptoworld because since money is involved sooner or later they will benefit from there struggles and don't be afraid to make mistakes because that is the best way you will get to know your weak points and you will make corrections.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This decision belongs to them if you do not like the cryptoworld does not mean that everyone should leave the crypto world
Perhaps in days you will change your mind about this

May be your friends are trying to get rich in a short period of time, that's why they get depressed so eraly. Its true that's anyone can get profit by the crypto but after skilled. Its not like that come and earn a hounds dollars in a day, so tell them work hard and keep struggling. 

On 12/24/2019 at 10:16 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Some friends keep try get income using crypto but always fail. They wasting time and money into something that might be just dream ( profit ). There's time when I as friend should stop them and give advice to try another way but they always refuse. The question is how to convincing people to leave crypto for their own good, I just try to take care my friends please don't misunderstanding.

I also tried convincing my friend to stop wasting their money in crypto because they keep on losing what they have by doing some transactions that they are lack of knowledge with, but all of these stopped when I told them to have some knowledge first before they proceed. As of now they earn from some profitable things that they do because they already have knowledge on it that's why I recommend you to tell them to have some knowledge so they can avoid loss. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

It seems to me that low demand, falling prices to a minimum, as well as various prohibitions of the state form could stop users from buying and trading cryptocurrency, or the fact that nothing will stop it at all!

On 12/25/2019 at 5:16 AM, duncun007 said:

well you cant convince someone to leave crypto because this has to come out of his own mind after he realize crypto is not meant for him, but in the meanwhile you should stop trying.,

Independently anyone join crypto and loss their money, means they don't no how to invest in crypto, if we have good knowledge  and don't seen their loss, then suggest profitable plans because they also earn good profit, and we have no rights to convince anyone to leave crypto.

You might think that it sounds great to omit jargon like “decentralization”, “block reward”, “satosis” and “federal reserve” in your first few sentences when describing bitcoin but your partner doesn’t. Once you get it over their head you lose them. And you won’t understand where you lost them because they won’t tell you. When creating a topic and introducing new words ... keep it simple! Do you agree with phrases like "What does this mean?" Are you with me ”Often not used in sufficient quantities. Make sure your audience is with you every step of the way. Great when you get stuck on a great subject! This is where the real learning happens.

live them alone is their choice to decide weather they want to continue or not but i think they should continue they should never give up this is a sign of attaining success one day.

Cryptocurrency is very good way of income my friend but you need to acquire good knowledge and experience about the field before you can be able to earn some money and all you need to do is to advise them to join the likes of this site so that they can achieve the knowledge to work in cryptoworld instead of telling them to quit.

• +2 1