Greatest achievement - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Win

Greatest achievement

On 12/23/2019 at 1:37 PM, Win said:

What is youre greatest achivement in in this crypto world.and why you love always making this way.what item you buy becouse of earning bitcoins.as well as altcoins.did this very helpfull with you.

My greatest achievement here when I earn reputations.

For me that's one of the greatest achievement that one member can earn because for me it means i'm posing good content and I helped other persons to answer their question. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

My greatest achievement so far is that I have learned how to trade. By this I am making good money for me. Having knowledge about this technology is the greatest achievement for anyone.

• +1 1

10 hours ago, priya12021202 said:

I am new in here so yet I have no accomplishment in crypto. In any case, I trust on the off chance that I ready to fullfill my objectives, at that point it will be a generally excellent accomplishment for me. I previously set a few objectives and works earnestly to finish those assignments. On the off chance that I can ready to finish them than I can say that it is my accomplishment from crypto. Ideally I can do it rapidly.

As long as you give a contribution here then you're counted as a good member and also a meaningful post with sense. 

Earning reputations when posting are accomplishment for the most of us. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Well to be honest i haven't achieve anything great but due to this forum i have become independent in terms of money. I can pay my bills with the money that I'm earning from this forum.

• +1 1

Until now I have not bought anything with my profits in the crypto currency field. Currently, I am considering increasing my capital and trading only.

The greatest achievements for me in cryptocurrency, is learning and adapting to the nature of cryptocurrency, I can easily trade without panic and I can do imvestment with proper investigation

17 hours ago, deepown said:

I'm on my way too, that fear i used to have when placing orders is fading, i thank cryptotalk for this knowledge i have.

Cryptotalk has a good combination of genius traders and this make learning too easy for us, trading is easy if you are just ready for it

20 hours ago, deepown said:

I'm ready for it brother, I plan to make crypto my life so this is my only path so i must dedicated my life to it.

You have a good decision, just keep hunting for your wealth and you might be lucky to become one in the future if you didn't have up easily

13 hours ago, deepown said:

Good thing that i don't even need lucky, i have fully planned strategy to achieve what i need from crypto, all i need is to work on it.

But you don't need to be proud, sometimes luck so favor many people, your plan will add to your progress whole the luck will multiples your reward when you are destined to have it

9 hours ago, deepown said:

Lucky is of course expected to happen but i do nit count it as counting lucky only mean unprofessional.

Lucky means unprofessional!!, I don't agree with this statement, even genius sometimes wish for a luck when there is no hope and it surely come and solve the way for them

On 2/9/2020 at 2:49 PM, Safwan said:

My greatest achievement is that I learn and warn daily and make some good moves now on how to make good trading on cryptocurrency with the help of the forum. 

Well this is good for you mate, i hope that you are now earning a good profit for knowing how to trading properly, happy posting everyone.

My greatest achievement in crypto is continuously earning money and it helped me to have an extra savings. I learned many things about crypto and I am thankful about that.

I the the greatest achievement or biggest milestone for me in crypto was that i was able to join this forum and increase my earnings which i was previously only making from faucets with lots of effort and time. And i think another achievement was that i was able to make a single bet once that allowed me to triply my bitcoin, which i sub sequentially lost after another failed bet. But it was an achievement nonetheless.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 23.12.2019 at 08:37, Win said:

What is youre greatest achivement in in this crypto world.and why you love always making this way.what item you buy becouse of earning bitcoins.as well as altcoins.did this very helpfull with you.

Thanks to cryptocurrency, I found for myself a hobby that gives me pleasure, and additional income. I rarely cash out money earned at traiding, basically reinvest it in other coins

I learn on the cryptotalk forum every day. That's what I need the most and I keep learning. Although I have 3 years of experience, I still don't feel enough and want to have more. That's why I joined this forum. I am on my way and I will soon succeed.

• +1 1

My greatest achievement is when I earned two hundred dollars just in one week on a good growing altcoin on the exchange abcc, this was my first good income from crypto.

• +1 1

My greatest achievement in the crypto world happened at this time when I bought some of the currencies when the price was $ 4,000 and the price now is $ 8,800 and this is a very cool amount and it will enable me to achieve very good profits

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I preferred to work in this field because it is considered as a free business for me and I need someone to impose his authority on his authority or something like this as I am trying to integrate with the wave I mean the contemporary era and this field encryption helped me a lot and I hope that the government of my country thinks about the decision not to rely on currencies Digital is not in its favor

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 12/23/2019 at 1:37 PM, Win said:

I think that my great achievement here in cryptotalk is I am earning here and I am great with that because I am earning money while learning about cryptocurrencies and that is the greatest achievment here for me and I hope that I can earn more. 

• +1 1

On 12/23/2019 at 10:58 AM, Ardian1206 said:

Well this really helped me in my daily life. I like buying ethereum and XRP to trade on the market.  this is very profitable for now.

I also got the profit of 8% yesterday from the ethereum, because ethereum yesterday was pumping 9% in 24hrs, and not only ethereum which was pumped, but there have many such as bitcoin was pump 13% 24hrs.

• +1 1

It's a great archivement for me working in this forum and earn im really glad to be here,I can do a lot with the bitcoins I'm earning like buying myself some stuffs and even groceries.

5 hours ago, guatazoo said:

I also got the profit of 8% yesterday from the ethereum, because ethereum yesterday was pumping 9% in 24hrs, and not only ethereum which was pumped, but there have many such as bitcoin was pump 13% 24hrs.

I have gotten both bitcoin, and ethereum profits, they are my two coons thsy I always hold my coins, this is a great moved by bitcoin

34 minutes ago, Treat1234 said:

I have gotten both bitcoin, and ethereum profits, they are my two coons thsy I always hold my coins, this is a great moved by bitcoin

Also me got both profits from my coins, I was holding ethereum and lite coin since before, but yesterday my mind changed and exchanging my litecoins to bitcoin so that I was having both bitcoin and ethereum, and their prices continue rising till today.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, guatazoo said:

Also me got both profits from my coins, I was holding ethereum and lite coin since before, but yesterday my mind changed and exchanging my litecoins to bitcoin so that I was having both bitcoin and ethereum, and their prices continue rising till today.

Congratulations to you 🎉, you have make a good decision and you should be able to take out your profits before the market turn down again soon

15 hours ago, kabanidze said:

It is important not to give up and not stop trying. If something does not work out every day, then you still need to strive for success. Without patience, nothing can be achieved.

Yes, you are absolutely right, during my period of trading in Crypto, I suffered a lot of losses due to the lack of good entry in the market or the use of all the capital, but I did not fail, you must do like me too .