Greatest achievement - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Win

Greatest achievement

On 12/23/2019 at 7:37 AM, Win said:

What is youre greatest achivement in in this crypto world.and why you love always making this way.what item you buy becouse of earning bitcoins.as well as altcoins.did this very helpfull with you.

Greatest one would be when i bought the absolute bottom of some later overly pumped coin on yobit and got huge gains on that. Sadly i didn't sell all on the top.

Edited by rekter

for me now i can get back to trading with this small capital i earned from here 
so it is a new opportunity for me to get back and have another try may be i can be rich this time 

My greatest achievement in crypto currency is being able to find different ways to earn crypto. Im not reliant in only 1 website or exchange for my crypto earnings.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

The biggest achievement for me in crypto world is that I could increase (or multiply) my fiat capital through investing in cryptocurrency. I have tried other investments but none of them were as profitable as crypto. Crypto has helped me to solve some of my financial problems and pay for some products without having to convert local currency to foreign currency. I grew with crypto faster than jobs that society offers to people.

• +1 1

Ripple's xrp makes huge achievemen,  setting stage for strong price surge.  First earning got  in this form. Crypto broker instacoins receives operating licences in Estonia.    

My biggest achievement in crypto currency world is  that I could increase (or multiply) my fiat capital through investing in cryptocurrency. I have triedother investments but none of them were as profitable as crypto. Crypto has helped me to solve some of my financial problems and pay for someproducts without having to convert local currency to foreign currency. I grew with crypto faster than jobsthat society offers to people.

• +2 1

There are many of the achievement in the crypto world and also to be added that i have learned many of knowledgeable and also earning a lot of money. 

My greatest achievement is being a member of these community where in I am fit and get job for paying my own expenses in school and crypto talk help me to made it. that's it being found by this site

• +1 1

my greatest achievement is to have known the world of cryptocurrencies, especially the btc, it has helped me and my family a lot, although it is not a coin of daily use in our lives it is a criticism to do many things and obtain very great benefits , that with the local currency we use daily I could not obtain.

• +1 1

On 12/23/2019 at 10:43 AM, Shinobi1 said:

My greatest achievement in cryptocurrency that now i was able to trade in cryptocurrency in fluently way because of that i was earning more than i have earning in the past. Plus there was various new thing that crypto teaching us or giving which we enjoying the usage of that....

Yes you are right

I'm agree with you

We enjoining the usage of that

One of the biggest achievements of my life has been that I've been able to make a lot of money by trading and with that I've been able to make a lot of self-sustaining live splits, which is why I think cryptocurrency has a lot to do.  You can apply it in ways but he can succeed.

• +1 1

My greatest achievement would be I earned over 100$ from cryptotalk till now, and its hardly a month, that I did that. I know there was someone who won the competition and won 1 btc, but he is banned now. I dont have that kind of success but earning 100$ a month is good enough for me. 

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Mosto mia said:

I am earning 13 BTC from a mining site with no job and this is my biggest success

That is big success to you, you will have lot or say about your experience there.

The greatest way i achieve is reach 100 post in this site to start earning from cryptotalk.com and yobit.com so i expect to start earning

I get along with with around members who mentioned that the greatest achievement is knowledge! fair enough of classes we receive got more knowledge here on this forum Cryptotalk and furthermore doing search.

I have not much experience of trading of btc market but now I learned some necessary terminology of trading yesterday I done my TA on price price and find bearish trend and I earned 80% in one night. 

• +1 1

My greatest achievement in crypto is that I got my earning here in forum and of course knowledge. I am so happy when I got it and I met this forum because I can provide my daily needs because of my earning here everyday. 

• +1 1

On 12/23/2019 at 10:37 AM, Win said:

What is youre greatest achivement in in this crypto world.and why you love always making this way.what item you buy becouse of earning bitcoins.as well as altcoins.did this very helpfull with you.

Not bigger but i have achieved a decent value of money in crypto currencies. I have purchased a laptop, a mobile and have invested a portion of money earned from crypro in my physical business. Crypto is very exciting world with wonderful earning ways. 

• +1 1

The greatest achievement is that I found a new job in encryption, and it is the best and easiest to do so. It does not require a lot of money to accomplish it or a lot of complications to reach it.

The greatest achievement was being able to be profitable with them is a business that you can live if you have the right knowledge

Edited by Jbetancourt532
spell error

My furthermost achievement in this Crypto Currency globe is to earn my key currency in this site. accordingly for the reason that of this I'm unmoving carry on to study and to gather how this stuffs mechanism to go ahead my erudition in the future.

• +1 1

On 12/23/2019 at 11:37 AM, Win said:

I am a student now. And I am on crypto since 2017. In my past three years I earned $6000 USD from this crypto field which is totally free. I think this is my greatest achievement from crypto.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

One of the biggest achievements of my life, I've been able to make a lot of money by trading and with that I've been able to make a lot of self-sustaining live split, which is why I think cryptocurrency has a lot to do.  Aside from the Happy End to me, I think if someone can apply it in the right way at the right time, they can be pretty successful.

• +1 1

my greatest achievement in crypto is I learn how to trade and make huge profit. way back my 2018 life I buy appliances for my house my very first ever big income that I never get before. I still love to learn more about crypto to achieve more. 

• +1 1