Greatest achievement - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Win

Greatest achievement

My greatest achievements in this world was in 2017--I made $590 profits in a day by trading the currencies. On binance, I placed the order for buying BTC in the very cheapest rate, I think some trader got confused and sold me BTC in the cheapest rate. 

• +1 1

I would say the knowledge, and of course, some good money! I made some decisions that I regret and others that I am glad I did them. Crypto is a great way to achieve some good earnings I say.

• +1 1

On 12/23/2019 at 1:37 PM, Win said:

What is youre greatest achivement in in this crypto world.and why you love always making this way.what item you buy becouse of earning bitcoins.as well as altcoins.did this very helpfull with you.

Maybe my greatest achievement in crypto is when I became a marketing manager, I became happy that I was able to help the project owner or team to achieve their goal. 

Being a marketing manager help me to achieve my goal, I was able to build my house and I was able to buy my favorite ride. It help me a lot and I am very thankful to crypto world. 

• +1 1

The greatest achievement I achieve is that every day I write correct and also error-free and useful publications, and this is the most important thing to be useful publications, but I will go through myself and start learning about trading.

On 12/23/2019 at 1:37 PM, Win said:

What is youre greatest achivement in in this crypto world.and why you love always making this way.what item you buy becouse of earning bitcoins.as well as altcoins.did this very helpfull with you.

I bought myself a house and lot from the profit I made last 2017 Bull run.  It is not that huge but it is comfortable.  I can say altcoin made a lot of contribution on that thing.  

MASTERCOIN

Claim the Free 1000 GHS.  Invest at your own Risk.

My greatest achievement is that I started investing in myself by increasing knowledge, gaining information and trying to track topics and comments to increase my knowledge and publish daily and collect some bitcoin and buy bitcoin if it goes down to sell it when its price rises and this is my first buying experience

• +1 1

My best achievement in cryptotalk forum is when i will reach 5000 posts without a single warning point, i will be very happy and i believe i can do it by following the rules, useful contents and by respecting all forum members and moderators.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 3/2/2020 at 7:35 AM, Minhajul islam said:

I start earning money because it's really a good feeling on not asking your parents to buy you something that you really need. I am trying to wait for the next bull run that will happen anytime, although I don't know when it will happen. Crypto is enough for me for now to have a greatest achievement because of crypto.

Most people start making money because they want to be independent from their parents. that is something universal. The problem arises when they are deceived, due to the fact that they want at all costs to earn money to be independent from their parents, their children fall for the scams of the internet

• +1 1

The truth of my experience and my accomplishments in this field is few and somewhat small, but I have gained little money and little information about trading and coding.

I made a great job from crypto I bought a new phone and also I gain from trading a lot I didn't make that big achievement but until now it is just okay .

On 12/23/2019 at 10:43 AM, Shinobi1 said:

My greatest achievement in cryptocurrency that now i was able to trade in cryptocurrency in fluently way because of that i was earning more than i have earning in the past. Plus there was various new thing that crypto teaching us or giving which we enjoying the usage of that....

Good that you can learn and now implement the crypto currency but remember that the crypto currency is not stable like the Fiat currency and also the Forex is easy then the crypto currency.

The Example Answer for Your Greatest Achievement or Accomplishment (Entry-Level): My greatest professional achievement was completing my Bachelor's degree in 4 years with a 3.8 GPA. I had no financial support from my family and had to work a full-time job while pursuing my Economics degree

• +1 1

Greatest acheivement for me that before i joined don't know about crypto currency.

Or i hadn't listen about this currency.

After i joined here come to know more information.

And also earning some.

That is the best acheivement for me.

On 12/23/2019 at 7:37 AM, Win said:

Hello my dear friend.  I achieved many accomplishments, but the most important thing was to learn new knowledge and I felt happy when I started getting cash through the sites.

My biggest achievement is $ 200 for long bitcoin in the summer, because of this I withdraw a lot of money, because bitcoin then grew by $ 5.000. I just withdrew this money with bitcoin and exchanged it through an exchanger, then put it on a card and went to the store and bought a brand new iPhone.

• +1 1

About two years ago, I have been searching, experimenting, and collecting information about cryptography. I have suffered a lot from fake websites and failed experiences, and I did not get any profits, but everything changed and became better when I joined this forum. I am happy to share my information that I got during the past women and I am happy with the profit I get from Forum and great information

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have no any greatest achievement in crypto market because this i joined crypto market only month one ago. And no idea how to trade on this market. So i am now trying to learn this market. 

• +1 1

I am beginner. I have no achievement but i believe that one day i achieved a great chance using this site. So i am waiting for great achievement     

I think not all are scams there are so many things that happen to us, we have to really present ou forum in this place as a job, nobody jokes with his job but its the best for all of us in so many cases and that is going to be the real reason for us to work here so we have to level out in the different sources we see, thats the case

• +1 1

On 3/7/2020 at 9:11 AM, AngryBirds said:

Actually I have not any greatest achievement here. But am earning on some legit sites like cryptotalk. Still i am not bought anything with crypto but in near future I will buy.

I Wish you success, but to be real with you there isn't much you can buy with crypto right now, crypto is mainly  used for trading currencies.

well i am new here in crypto world and at that time i have not such great achievements which can be written here but great to hear about people achievements of this forum. 

My most prominent and most accomplishment is the means by which far I have accompanied BTS or how crytocurrency as a rule has rolled out an improvement in my life I have made alot of progress in my own life from cryptocurrecy.good luck...

of course the profits generated from the bounty campaign, then generate a number of very profitable altcoins. With that, I was able to build my own home for my future, and also savings. this is a very extraordinary award.good luck...

• +2 1

My friend cryptotalk is very helpful for me.My greatest achievement here is i gain knowledge about crypto talk and yobit.And also earn money here.It help me a lot.Because i am a student.When i am free then i do comment in cryptotalk.

The greatest achievement for me so far is that I write daily in this forum, when I learn to trade it will be the second greatest achievement because I really want to become a professional trader in the cryptocurrency market, I know this is a big dream, but I strive every day to pursue this dream.

• +1 1

My greatest achievement is probably that I have quite a few 5-7 different coins, bitcoin is always my concern and I am still continuing to collect it for myself. I hope I will earn more bitcoins. My target is 5 bitcoins. I just bought 2 bitcoins

• +1 1