Why bitcoin price still not increasing? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
harsh

Why bitcoin price still not increasing?

Bitcoin price is around $7500 right now and this is very low price. Now bitcoin price increase slowly. In 2020 price of bitcoin will rise upto $20,000. I suggest everyone to hold bitcoin for 2020.

I think this is due to the upcoming halving, the market cannot determine which direction Bitcoin should move, most likely the growth will begin only closer to spring, a couple of months before the halving

We can see a bit of increase in bitcoin now. It is expected that during holidays the people sell their crypto currencies because they need real money on real time. Lets see after holiday season. We can feel the bit of increase now since day 2 of the year

Bitcoin price is fluctuating and its price will be not the same as always. Just wait for it to go higher

I believe there is more to the case of bitcoin price not increasing. But no people knows the reason for the current rise . I personally expect to see bitcoin in the 50k ranges.

4 minutes ago, mukty said:

I think we need to be more patience then we will see a good result.. I hope in this month we will see bitcoin will hit 8k.. We also see now bitcoin price 75k above.. Soon we all see a rapid growth    

i think it will be easy to hit 8000$ once we break above 7600$ and stay there but to reach the other goal of 75k it would be really hard and even could be impossible.

The problem is the Chrismas and new year season meanwhile these two seasons is a busy one and people are all busy looking for a way to make more profit while others are preparing for the season but I know the price will definitely increase after the season into 2020

Bitcoin prices rose by instant transactions to extend its gains for the fourth consecutive day, recording the highest level in two weeks, on its way to trade above $ 8,000 levels, thanks to the high demand.

Yes,its a great question, we think, coin price should be increased but now it is in still. It is because of tackle the digital market i think.If the market price is increasing, may be they can not keep pace with all currency suddenly.         

9 minutes ago, Mendeleev17 said:

Bitcoin is pumping today.⁠bitcoin approaches the $7,400 mark again as most of the top 20 cryptocurrencies report moderate gains.i think it will continue now to rise up and it is start of bull phase.

There is a time ehn bitcoin price is increasing and there is a time for decreasing, and there is a reason for every moments, those reason are what makes us know how to trade at the time being.

Its increasing but not bullish just only little movement.but for sure this year will be the time of bitcoin.lets just wait for  the bullish or the crossing of the all time high price of bitcoin

In recent days, the Bitcoin exchange rate fluctuates regularly, then dropping below 8 thousand US dollars, then rising slightly above this mark. Almost all the pursuers from the world ranking follow this coin. Amid such uncertainty, traders suggest that the growth of Bitcoin will be associated with the halving of the main cryptocurrency.

Halving 2020 should become a double of two similar processes from the past

Traders build their forecast on the future dynamics of the price of “digital gold” based on studying the charts of 2012 and 2016. Then, at about the same moment, 6 months before the double reduction of the mining reward, the rate began to grow sharply. This process was a direct consequence of future mining reform, as was the usual reaction to an upcoming supply decline.
The next halving of 2020 will be launched in the coming May. According to the logic that the Plan trader is trying to follow, the active growth of the BTC rate will begin no later than next November. This month will mark the beginning of a 6-month period before a key change in coin mining.

Many experts agreed with this forecast that halving will become the tool that will spur market growth. A considerable part of them are convinced that now cryptoeconomics is in a funded phase, the completion of which will provoke the beginning of a positive course movement.

On 12/23/2019 at 1:56 AM, harsh said:

its the time of christmas and new year and in past years we have seen bull run in  the price of bitcoin in these days, but this year this isnt the case and the price is still dropping. does anyone knows what might be the reason?

Now, in 2020, the price of Bitcoin is already increasing. And what people are most waiting for is for the bull run to happen and also the halving that they said is already near, I think by May.

On 12/23/2019 at 1:56 AM, harsh said:

its the time of christmas and new year and in past years we have seen bull run in  the price of bitcoin in these days, but this year this isnt the case and the price is still dropping. does anyone knows what might be the reason?

Maybe because there are no huge events that may trigger the bitcoin's value to increase. But now, as you can see, bitcoin's price is increasing. Just today morning, I checked it's price, and found out it at $8.1k , then just now, it already reached $8.5k. Hope it increase more.

nMvFbuZ.png

as far as my knowledge goes, the price of the bitcoin has been stable. and some of alt coins had risen its price like ethereum that's why a lot of people are investing in that coin. 

Bitcoin price is rising sharply because not enough money is being pump into the Bitcoin market but this will soon change because a Bull  run is coming and lots of Money will enter the market.

On 1/14/2020 at 4:06 PM, Muphin said:

Now, in 2020, the price of Bitcoin is already increasing. And what people are most waiting for is for the bull run to happen and also the halving that they said is already near, I think by May.

Yes, bitcoin is its way to the most awaited event of time, bull run. But for me, it will not happen on the month of May. Instead, my prediction is it will happen on the months of June or July this year.

On 1/15/2020 at 2:21 AM, Crypto Najeeb said:

As I know the price is continuously increasing from the couple of weeks so we can't say that price of Bitcoin is not increasing but we have to keep an eye on the next move of the Bitcoin.

Yes the price Bitcoin increased now. But we must stay calm and keep be careful. Because that is still possible the price Bitcoin will going down again. Maybe for this time atleast we can happy if we holding some Bitcoin your portfolio is getting much profit from it. Hope this will continue.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Bitcoin price is dumping since last year.but start this January 2020 it's already start on moving slightly day by day.now prediction that it will cross $12000 has a high chance that it will happen. Just be patient on waiting and soon it will be worthed.

On 12/23/2019 at 10:21 PM, MarsDota2 said:

Today the price of the bitcoin is slowly increasing it becomes more profitable right now and many people are investing in it before the year ends. The price of the bitcoin is 7400 dollars came from 7100.

I'm glad to hear the news about the rise in the price of bitcoin is slowly increasing and more profitable now because with this news there are already many people who have started investing in it because they already know it. And I'm sure the longer people will find out, the more people will invest.

Bitcoin trading depend on demand and supply sometimes affected in some news, but the theme of New Year and Christmas it on price

Edited by Abo3laa

37 minutes ago, Sepheriel said:

Many times Bitcoins fell, but could return and recover to a higher price, but why this year Bitcoin will never be able to return and move to a higher price? what is wrong with bitcoins and why the bad situation with bitcoins will never end, I hope that bitcoins can return and again exceed $ 10,000.

There is nothing wrong with bitcoin. This year the bull runs are happening a little slower than before and there is a period of temporary pause between each run. We need two other bull runs to reach $10K again. If you look at bitcoin price in previous years, you will see that there were even much worse conditions than what we are experiencing now. Bitcoin has seen even $3500 and $4000 prices and has succeeded to save itself from those extreme bear runs.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

its value and swinging perhaps also for whale manipulation, its true trend for this year we will find out only after halving, whales allowing...