Do you think crypto bullrun is for everybody? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Do you think crypto bullrun is for everybody?

On 12/22/2019 at 9:28 AM, Tine0313 said:

Well yes i think bull run is for everyone who has crypto coin. We are all waiting for bull run to happen because we can earn a huge amount of money, make it double or triple depending on the value of bitcoin. 

i think he means if crypto bull run is for everyone who is holding coins, because a lot of people will choose to sell when the market starts to go up rather than hodl.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bullrun is not for everybody, its only affect for hodlers and who bought the deep. Not for panicker and the guy who cut loss early

I don't plan to cash out anything if and when we start to get a bull run.  It's *way* more fun if you're holding bitcoin during a bull market.  Why would you just cut and run when the fun is just starting?  Makes no sense to me.

And yes, I'm pretty sure a bull run would be for everyone, unless you're a short seller and I don't think there are too many of those in the crypto world.

On 22.12.2019 at 10:12, Delgboke said:

The crypto holders are actually waiting for bullrun to happen, In order for them but I discovered that not everybody we actually cash out when the bullrun start because it's for people who already have valueable coins. 

the market is so structured that when someone buys the volume of an asset increases, but at the same time there are victims who bought the asset at the peak and while the market is adjusting, this is normal, you have to be prepared for everything this is a different form of earnings.

• +3 1

Indeed the bullrun is really good for people who have been holding on to the coins since they were low in value but it isn't as advantageous to people just looking to start investing in the coin because of the bullrun.

The thing is, in the Crypto world, there are coins which goes against bull runs and while some go against bear runs, it just depend how the coin is, in both different runs, since bit coin is against bear run and is for bull run to thrive more

2 minutes ago, Upright said:

The thing is, in the Crypto world, there are coins which goes against bull runs and while some go against bear runs, it just depend how the coin is, in both different runs, since bit coin is against bear run and is for bull run to thrive more

You are right, that when bulls come in cryptocurrency, for example when bitcoin goes up in price, some cryptocurrency also goes up, while some don't respond to bulls, it can be seen from the list of marketcap cryptocurrency, where bulls will first go to a large rank, then later rank below

I think it is not suitable for everyone as it is known to everyone who works with cryptocurrency for the bitcoin ting they earn. You should know very well how to earn money through the work can only earn completely if you know these things,

Yes BullRun not everyone really cash it right only for people who have valuable coins only and that person keeps it in the long run so they get a lot of profit.

On 12/22/2019 at 9:59 AM, Benjamin said:

Bull run is for every body because bitcoin is existing because of us, there will be no bitcoin if this will not having some users and investors, bull run made because to increased the price of bitcoin so that tge users of it wi be get some big money.

Bull run is for those person is so much important which invest his money in the crypto market because crypto market is the best market in the world and if you re investor than you need so much for the BTC bull because from long time our money is stuck in the exchanges and we are in loss.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Because it all depends on the strategy used by traders. If they think the bull run is not in accordance with the target, then they will not sell their coins. CMIIW 😅

• +1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 12/22/2019 at 10:12 AM, Delgboke said:

The crypto holders are actually waiting for bullrun to happen, In order for them but I discovered that not everybody we actually cash out when the bullrun start because it's for people who already have valueable coins. 

It will happen the main question is when. No one knows. the only pattern people have is the halving event and based on history bitcoin is pumping its price before and after the halving so we just wait and see what will happen during that time.

spacer.png

Bullrun for all people who have cryptocurrency for sure and for those who pay attention to it if we are careless maybe we will lose the opportunity to get profit for Bullrun moment

Crypto bull run is for everyone, but not all time that's the bull run is happen it met all of people, but it catch a few of people that's why few of people are successful in crypto

On 12/22/2019 at 10:12 AM, Delgboke said:

I do not really know much about what are the possible effects of the up coming bull run, perhaps I am going to do further research on it. But personally I think that people who store their cryptocurrencies now are going to benefit from the bullrun.

1 hour ago, Atreus said:

When bull run comes, not only holders are happy, even a small-big traders will be as happy as them. Because it could make their trade have a lot of profit. And increase always a good thing IMHO

It is for everyone but that mean you have to be involved in cryptocurrencies, if you hold some then you are in for the bull run

On 12/22/2019 at 7:12 AM, Delgboke said:

In year 2017 when there is bull run going on, it was increasing drastically upward and looks like it will never stop. thats why peoples thinks that when a bull run strat it will never stop and people dont sell their coins. This is all because of lack of knowledge. Now to avoide this type of loss trailling stop is the best term to use.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

crypto like a online currency site. we can earn bitcoin and exchange with dollars. so it's an extra earning point.if any one try it on his free time he will be profitable. so i think crypto bullrun is for everyone. 

• +2 1

No, some coins grow during the bull, like Ether and while others falls.

And also coins too grow on the bear market and others falls, so but markets a profitable, its just the matter of knowing the coins blooming season

Bull run is not for everybody, it's just for people who holds their cryptocurrency balance and for people who are patient. People who have lot of cryptocurrency coins or tokens in their wallet are the one who can really gain huge profit in bull run.

5 minutes ago, niytoibi said:

Now, might also I inquire how severa clueless suckers will freeze purchase at the subsequent bull run 😄 ? We'll see.

The bull run are running today and gives a good market value to the bitcoin, bitcoin cash and into the ripple and better to grab the opportunity to make more income. 

In the bull run, what is useful is Bitcoin, the Satoshi not so much, look for investment in other currencies if you can not buy at least one BTC.

It is not that you do not make a profit, but that they are proportional to your BTC or Satoshi capital.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Bitcoin is for the everyone since all people were now using btc as their means of income and they are also helping sites to earn just like viewing ads.

Yes i agree with you that crypto holder wait the best time for exchanging, because they believe that prices of crypto currency goes up and they are waiting for best time when use exchange in stable coins. This is the crypto trading. 

Bitcoin Bull-run every day due to increase in demand.

On 12/22/2019 at 11:00 AM, PiroSense said:

Most investors already know what's gonna happen if they choose to hold even on its all-time high, they would just lose again. And thus, most people would sell their coins right about after the bubble (peak price) starts to burst (dump).

This time so many peoples will sell their coins and they think that BTC will not go more up and so any peoples will hold their coins because they know that the coins will give them huge profit in the market. Crypto market is the best market and it gives us huge profit soon at the bull time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day