Why Bitcoin price very low - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Why Bitcoin price very low

Most people are saying bitcoin will go to over $15000 in 2020. This can be happen actually which month of 2020?

my prediction is that the rise in bitcoin will begin in the 3rd month of 2020. considering that at this time it still hasn't passed the price of $ 10,000, then there will be a fairly time-consuming process for that. and maybe 3 months will be the right time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, rjroshan said:

Most people are saying bitcoin will go to over $15000 in 2020. This can be happen actually which month of 2020?

Bitcoin is affected by the political situation of the country and news, and it is going through crises and difficult times that make its price drop sometimes and fluctuate. But his strength will make it dominate the market and rise to the price it deserves.

• +1 1

Currently the bitcoin price is pump, its different from yesterday price wich was $6400 I guess, but today price is pumping a lot which is $7100

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Now price of bitcoin is around $7000. And it is not low price in market. Many peoples saying that in 2020 the price of bitcoin go more than $20000. And i think this will be true. Hold your bitcoins for 2020.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is going to halve in may 2020. Price of bitcoin would reach at $15000 before may 2020. Because it is predicted that after halving its price will rise. So people will buy bitcoin before halving to get high profit. So i think its price will touch $15000 upto April 2020 because of high demand. After halving may be its price go down because every will start selling.

I think in 2020 we are facing this. but I think in 2020 there will be halving and the increase will not be too large after it is passed there will be a bull run, a massive increase. yes this is just my opinion. usually the increase is in odd years.

• +1 1

Now bitcoin price is around $7000, and it is not very low price. In the year 2020, price will go upto $20,000. So don't scare with decrease of price. 2020 Will be very good for all crypto users. And i am waiting for that moment.

dude bitcoin is not that low like people think when i started with  crypto bitcoin was just 800$ then it takes a huge jump to $18k within few days i was so happy then it comes down slowly as i told you i started when it was 800$ so  whatever value it holds now its not low for me 😂

6 hours ago, rjroshan said:

In connection with the upcoming halving it is believed that the price, after the first half of 2020 the price will rise to 20,000 dollars.

6 hours ago, rjroshan said:

yes, for now it is uncertain when the month in 2020 will make the price of bitcoin rise. but I don't really expect the price of bitcoin to reach $ 15000, because in my opinion the price of bitcoin can go back to how it used to be at $ 14000 is enough.

bitcoin price is unpredictable, we can not tell when will the price increase in the next year and we never know if the price will go increase or not., but let's hope the better market in the next year.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

In 2020, in the month of May, the Bitcoin Halving will occur. And then we should expect an increase in the price of bitcoin. The exact date you need to look in the news feed, cryptocurrency magazines. 

• +1 1

My perception why bitcoin falling was because the whales are selling large amounts of bitcoins and buy bitcoin after the dump happens. My predictions on year 2020 will be same on year 2020 that there will pumps and dumps happen and no major increase may happen.

8 minutes ago, rjroshan said:

Bitcoin will show its real colour in 2020. At the past I can still remember the way bitcoin goes 10000 - 25 000 and however I agree with some certain points with you.

I think you have long been in this crypto world. because as long as I'm in this world, I only see the highest price of bitcoin at $ 14,000. yes, because I'm new to this crypto. just one year and I received the 2017 info from my friend.

7 hours ago, rjroshan said:

No one will know when bitcoin price can go to over $15000 in 2020 because we don't have the right information about that. There are so many speculations and predicting in out there, so you need to be careful if you heard or read about the news. Make sure you can analyze the current market so you can act based on the market, and you don't have to listen to them if, somehow, you get the right information from another source. It is better we prepare for the worst thing before it's happening so we can make another strategy that will help us to survive.

• +4 1

It is normal for a crypto currency even bitcoin to get low,so dont panic as it is because,holidays seasons are coming,many needs fiat cash,thats why they sell their btc even at cheap price.

• +1 1

10 hours ago, rjroshan said:

15k!!! that could happen even before february, there is no exact date here, but keep hope 2020 will be the year spoken through out crypto history.

• +1 1

I think every year we got this history of end months of the years Bitcoin price down, maybe is about their emotion of people think that the next year will go up then they hold their coins, for this reason maybe.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The $ 7,200 range isn't the lowest price of Bitcoin. This is common in the crypto market, price changes will continue. If the demand for bitcoin is high and many people hold it, the price of bitcoin will immediately rise.

Yes i am also sure that price of bitcoin will definitely go beyond $15000. but specific month can not be described. It depends on lots of things which have strong impact on btc price.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Bitcoin is still in bearish mode.Now we can clearly see an ascending channel of bearish flag on $BTC chart as well. Target for this downward movement still lays in the zone of $6990. Previous updates are still actual, you can easily find them.

Now a days the resone why bitcoin price is low is because of Christmas people are selling the crypto to buy gifts and other things that is suitable for Christmas that's what the price is low because the holders make the price of the currency this is my suggestion and there is halving to coming after Christmas this will take the price up I think.

2 minutes ago, Rifat773 said:

In fact, it is difficult to say why Bitcoin prices are so low. I think it's because of its legality that it costs less. However, I do not think it is too expensive. Now there is something less. However, I hope it will increase the price of Bitcoin early next year

you are right. many whales recently has been sold a decent amount of bitcoin, it may also a reason. by the way, as i said before, it will pump hard after next halving in may, 2020

Bengali?

View this Topic

21 hours ago, rjroshan said:

the predictions for the next halvings are saying it will be that high but i dont know about it, and the halving will be in may 2020 so if you want to buy it you should buy it around march.

• +1 1