What do you prioritize in crypto world - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

What do you prioritize in crypto world

For sure my priority  here in crypto world for earning Bitcoin and get income to fix my financial problem. Doing some trade and get information about anything  i need whit cryptocurrency while Waiting for any Airdrops news 

I prioritize in holding and Investing my Bitcoins since the last December 2017 when the bull run comes i started, And i join some campaigns a pay by post you can earn 30,000 Satoshi per day you need to post relevent, useful 30 post per day. Still now I'm still continue what I'm doing because the bull run comes this year of 2020 be ready for the price increase.

Fixing my economy problem using crypto as primary ways is my primary goal. My priority look's simple but need hard work and long journey to success. Now crypto become part of my life and I must use it for positive benefits. So far I use bounty hunter method to get income and try to practice using demo account for trading. My plan is my journey and my priority is my dream.

i prioritize doing my research on every coin that i have in my favorites list as i try to keep a wide range of coin to invest it and i do my homework before invetsing in coins.

Maximize profits by investing, trading, and following various bounties and airdrops. Because there are many ways to get profit in crypto world, so I try to use various methods. 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

i prefer holding a bitcoins in business because i believe is revolutionize fields that will increase my source of earning.

Making so many posts. It's what I am prioritizing right now because making good posts would have a better income. Also it was good to be familiar on crypto world

Well, of course, I prioritize my coins and how can I earn while learning new things about the crypto currency world. And by prioritizing trading, I can maximize my talent with this industry I focus on it to make my skill more higher and succeed in every trade I do.

Yes, indeed, this is one of the reasons. As for my priorities during the trading process, it is first to preserve the capital as a top priority, then to start profit as a second priority..

Preferably holding coins in crypto market is so much more profitable at times we can support our country's economy more by investing in cryptocurrency

On 21.12.2019 at 13:53, hmind said:

In crypto world there are various forms that we can rely on and are very profitable. In this case what is your main priority in the crypto world?

this is, first of all, the best investment on a dogma term, I like that I can easily send it to relatives or friends being anywhere in the world with the Internet, this is enough for me.

My main priority in crypto world is to earn money for financial support in order for me to buy the things I need like computer peripherals and other computer or school related stuffs. My strategy of earning is doing online works and hold the payment that I received in my wallet.

On 12/21/2019 at 1:53 PM, hmind said:

In crypto world there are various forms that we can rely on and are very profitable. In this case what is your main priority in the crypto world?

I would prioritize to earn more in crypto world, invest in bitcoin, wait for them to increase and wait for the bullrun to happen. I am hodling since my very first use of cryptocurrency. 

On 12/21/2019 at 1:53 PM, hmind said:

Currently I am into investing cryptocurrencies, lately I have been investing into different coins that are not as well known as bitcoin or ethereum and doing the investbox on yobit to multiply them.

I have simple priority, knowing crypto as tools to get better life. In simple explanation learn about crypto is my priority, take the benefits and leave to built off line business. Look selfish but that is my plan and I hope crypto is the right way I choose.

i can prefer holding cryptocurrency. i think when we hold coine it will be more profitable. or we can more invest in crypto. and wait for increase bitcoin price.this is the way we can more profitable. 

2 minutes ago, aamir shamim said:

i prioritize technology behind the cryptocurrency in crypto world. i also check team members before investing in any crypto project in cryptocurrency world. these are my priorities 

Sure you must asking for the people before you made any investment in any platform, and the best place you can ask people is here in cryptotalk

On 12/21/2019 at 6:53 AM, hmind said:

Presently I rely on cryptotalk because it gives me a straight chance to earn cash by making 30 positive valid post on any of the topic of my choice daily. Good luck and thanks allot

On 12/21/2019 at 11:42 AM, Opinder said:

At the moment i like mining of crypto coins when i will have good amount of coins i will start trading. Trading is more profitable if you have proper knowledge. So i am spending time on different websites and collecting knowledge.

Mining is good because mining is most secure method instead of investment and we can mining coin that support mining.i also want to mine but in my country electricity is costly and i have to pay big cost in electricity bill so i do not get profit from mining.

On 12/21/2019 at 10:53 AM, hmind said:

We give the crypto due to its unique quality and its demand which increase day by day. This is best for the future and more countries and world accept its worth and now international level financial sector adopt and follow the crypto currency technologies.

i think  i prioritize bitcoin in crypto world. because of that's demand and activities. day by day Bitcoin price are increasing. and possibly end of the year bitcoin price will be double. 

My priorities are earning through airdrops and some of struggling work like cryptotalk, I do not prefer trading activities due to shortage of time as most of time taken by physical business. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 12/21/2019 at 12:53 PM, hmind said:

My main priority in the crypto world is to make a profit as much as I can so I can make money from crypto, and I can change my life to a better life. I am sure that many of us have different goals about what they want to achieve in this crypto world, and they still trying to make it happen by doing so many works related to the crypto. Right now, we still have time to earn or make more and more amount of different coins, so if we are at the right time, we can sell all of our investments so we can make a lot of profit.

There are lot of method here for earning. Like minining, trading, buying and selling and gambling also have free coins. Trading is one of the best way for earning. That is my personal opinion.