Crypto Talk Competitors - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Crypto Talk Competitors

The Crypto talk as of the first beginning of the forum really had this on the making of kind if bounty like competition in the site as this competition have seriously and greatly diminished and retarded as of the . making of community bounty

Yes you are right, there is no cryptocurrency forum like cryptotalk, there are many similar forums and I have examined them but there is not one forum on the Internet like cryptotalk forum which pay for the members for every post.

Yobit probably pays the most amount of crypto for writing on this forum, I really hope that more forums and exchanges cooperate and create the similar system.

What do you mean there is no competitors? There are many sites out there that are forums that are now rewarding people for each post that they make, and in this way i think that they can be considered to be competitors in this market and as a result i think that many are considering the use of them. The reason why it may seem like there are no competitors is that everyone comes to this forum because of the great earnign potential which cannot compare to any other forum in my opinion.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

In my opinion, there are no competitors. There is BitcoinTalk similar to CryptoTalk, because both are crypto chat forums. BitcoinTalk is older than it and works like CryptoTalk. only few terms are different.

Competitor in what sense, is it the pay per posts campaign or the type of the forum. I think the only similar site I know of the bitcointalk forum, it has a lot members than here and a lot more post. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Crypto Talk always runs as a competitor. One tries to rise above the other. It also acts as a competitor to other markets with the crypto market but not with crypto. Crypto is a very popular site. It helps to learn new things.

The fact is cryptotalk is the competitor to bitcointalk forum which is operational for a decade now. Cryptotalk is a new forum that is competing against bitcointalk and gaining popularity and users daily. It is easier to use that complex bitcointalk so in recent future it might attract new users and heavily reduce the user traffic in bitcointalk.

468x60-3.png

I think there's no competitors here in Cryptotalk since i see people here helping other members by sharing knowledge and ideas. This is a forum means people are discussing a topic ang share it to many people, all members are allowed to join the discussion.

There is no other forum is available like Cryptotalk. The forum is way to reliable and the forum is quite legit about giving the payments. The bitcointalk is also like this forum. But the process of working is very strict there. So the most easy and interesting forum is only this forum now. But a lot if forums like these would be much great in the crypto world. 

I only know there is bitcointalk forum who are the big competitors of cryptotalk forum. There are are many forums which are paying but not all which are good like cryptotalk or bitcointalk. You can also try to check stake forum.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This is best project of yobit and which is not introduced by any other exchange. I think other exchange will take time to get this type of project.

On 12/21/2019 at 12:46 AM, kingsbtc said:

We all understands that the internet is full  of imitation but ever since  yobit exchange introduced crypto talk we have not had any Competitor yet.

Why?

The Cryptotalk still has no direct competitor because the idea behind its structure is very unique and innovative. Cryptotalk provides the most advanced type of communication between members, traders and administrators. It is a platform that trains and teaches people for the future task of trading. It is like a preliminary course that prepares you to choose your favorite trading method and start earning. No other trading platform has ever designed such a coherent system with a great efficiency. Consistent earnings is another reason that other platforms can not compete with Cryptotalk.

Because cryptotalk happens to be one of the best online platform where you can earn 3-4 per day just for posting without any referral or have to reach certain withdrawal limit.

Crypto Talk is best for online-based work By working on CryptoTalk from other site, we can easily earn money by posting every day so CryptoTalk is slowly becoming a competitor. However in the case of competition no site can win with crypto it is a very popular site.

Excuse me, buddy, but I didn't quite understand what you mean, try to rearrange your words so we can help you once you explain your subject better and we can understand it.

There are other forums dedicated to cryptocurrencies but they are not in competition with cryptotalk Everyone is unique in his way. cryptotalk offers a unique campaign. pay for posts that is not found on the other forums of those bitcointalk offers some substantial Bounty campaigns. Then there are also other forums. as I say bitcoinGarden and cryptoalts everyone is unique in his own way and this facts is good to have more Forums then more choice

Why to do competition?, because we can earn by writing rather than competition, but for some members there is competition to reach hero member.

On 12/21/2019 at 5:37 AM, febriyana said:

What you mean don't have competitor.

Yobit is exchanges, other exchanges also already established.

About forum cryptotalk i think there is many forum like pay by post in internet.

But currently you don't get any information about it, you need check google and try it. Cryptotalk for me only forum where give us a reward for our writing skills. No any competition in every forum, because basicly they don't get money from fighting, but they get chance to get some money if advertiser see that forum have high quality post.

So always post high quality content to make this forum can survive for long time.

It is important to have competitions because you can get competitive in your service and you can see where are you lacking and you can fix your mistakes from the competition that you have so I think taht it could be beneficial for both cryptocurrency forums

At this scenario this forum doesn't has any competitor because you must know that it pays really good  in the rewards and this type of payment system isn't in any forum, i have worked. Everyone pays very less amount so Cryptotalk is the best platform.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Well for me I think it's because the forum is so legit and pays very well that's why it got zero competitors and also it got good standard and most companies or sites can't keep up to that standard.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptotalk is mainly the best forum out there and you can't simply just copy paste it's features and make your own.

It provides you a unique Forum design and sections with IPBoard where other forums use mostly SMF which has no sort of good pleasent environment for you to right and be close to each individual Community Member as here you have avatars that gives you a feeling of being closer to a friend.

Cryptotalk provides you direct payment to your posts including reputation as well now more than ever where other forums don't pay you for such things.

Also Cryptotalk is linked to one of the most active and best exchanges on the crypto scene which is Yobit.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 12/20/2019 at 10:16 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all understands that the internet is full  of imitation but ever since  yobit exchange introduced crypto talk we have not had any Competitor yet.

Why?

Actually i'm new here but it appears that Yobit want to encourage global massive crypto reward and education through this forum- which makes Yobit better than other exchanges .

11 hours ago, DreamStage said:

Cryptotalk is mainly the best forum out there and you can't simply just copy paste it's features and make your own.

It provides you a unique Forum design and sections with IPBoard where other forums use mostly SMF which has no sort of good pleasent environment for you to right and be close to each individual Community Member as here you have avatars that gives you a feeling of being closer to a friend.

Cryptotalk provides you direct payment to your posts including reputation as well now more than ever where other forums don't pay you for such things.

Also Cryptotalk is linked to one of the most active and best exchanges on the crypto scene which is Yobit.

Competing with other cryptocurrencies here Is great and the way that they have competitions in the rankings really shows that there are competitive cryptocurrencies here that can live up to its name here and you can truly trust it and use it for you to earn

• -5 1

there are just a different champion profit sharing retain undergo about web site in addition to getting paid way whichever establish additional berried for brand spanking new contributors furthermore this pulpit provide foremost clean slate given that picking up furthermore getting paid. this may be goodness as well as foremost dais the whole crypto universe.